June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms - Week of 01/17

What’s happening and going on?

Re: Weekly Randoms - Week of 01/17

• I think I have 2 styes in my eye and they hurt. I have a bump on my lower lash line on my right eye and a bump on upper leash line on my left eye which is a bit swollen and red and really hurts to touch. It hurts to blink my eyes too and is tender to touch. :( ugh just what I needed lol I hope they go away soon. 
  • Currently lying around being lazy and watching Community on Netflix. Still need to take down my Christmas decorations. Or just leave them until next year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mindyb2019 I hope they clear up soon!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @kfc1983, I keep saying I will and then I don’t. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Tomorrow is my 1st GD test and I am dreading it. 😭

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @mindyb2019 - ow! I hope you get those sorted soon! I was coming in here to whine about a cavity that I need to have filled. I’ve never had a cavity before, but when I eat something sweet I get excruciating pain in my tooth! I don’t want to go in to the dentist right now with Covid. Blahhhh.

Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • I was changing a light switch in our pantry yesterday and got shocked. I went into Google freak out about it. I found some baby boards where people were a lot more calm about it then Dr Google. I keep checking on baby boy with a Doppler. But it freaked me out. 
  • @disgruntled_pelican thanks. sorry about needing a cavity. I hope your toothache goes away soon or gets fixed. I would go to the dentist if its that bad. I've been to the dentist during covid and it's not that bad. There pretty safe and use alot of precautions. Hope you feel better. 

@ramzlau oh goodness!! I hope you are ok. Thats scary. I hate being shocked. Its such a weird feeling. I hope baby boy is alright. Its nice you have a doppler to check on him. Hang in there girl. 
  • @kfc1983 I have a Santa collection that it will break  my daughters heart for me to take down. I was actually thinking yesterday I need to get the last of my decor down. 

@mindyb2019 hope your eyes heal soon!
  • @disgruntled_pelican - Cavities suck, so sorry. I get several cavities every pregnancy. This time I have four or so all in my gum line on my molars. My dentist wants to wait until I hit 3rd tri though to fill them.
  • @ellieemc26 fx nothing else goes wrong! It always seems like we have appliance problems in January. Currently our oven has been broken since Jan 1 and dh said he'd take care of it... It's still not working. 
    I had a problem similar to that with my old car except I didn't get it to start again. Had it towed, and when the mechanic looked at it, there was just a loose wire connecting the alternator to something else. He tightened it and I just paid for the tow. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but if it does fx it's something easy!
  • @_orchid_ ugh, I hope you get your oven fixed soon!  That is one I definitely would not be able to put up with long!
  • TW TW TW TW.
    Out of nowhere I just had a wicked panic attack that I was going to lose the baby.
    Wtf PGAL brain.
    Thankfully I have my anatomy scan on Wednesday so I can calm down but I'm really shaken up 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ruemcclanahan Sending you love!! Sorry your PGAL brain is showing its triggery face. Fingers crossed HARD for a good anatomy scan Wednesday! Lots of good vibes coming your way!

I'm having a really hard time getting through today without crying thinking about my MFM appointment tomorrow. I really wish MH could come with me for some comfort. Trauma brain just won't stop.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @mindyb2019 I hope your styes clear up soon, those are so painful.

@AKuzReve I hope your GD test went well today.

@disgruntled_pelican ugh cavities suck. I wouldn’t be shocked if I have one too, there was an area that my dentist was keeping an eye on that seems more painful now. I really need to make an appointment.

@ramzlau that’s scary, I’m glad you are ok.

@ellieemc26 I had to get a new car battery last week. One morning before work it just wouldn’t start. The battery was original to the car (2013) so DH said we should just replace it. Also, the same thing was happening to my furnace 2 winters ago, it was a cheap, easy fix of a new sensor.

@ruemcclanahan and @ashaislurking I’m sorry you are both struggling with PGAL brain right now. Fingers crossed for great appointments this week. I am having random moments of PGAL brain. I am very nervous about my 20 week anatomy scan even though I just had a good 16 week one. It’s so hard to shake these feelings that something will be wrong.

Our second nugget came on Thursday night. DD is loving it. I am so excited that I got both of them so quickly. I was really expecting to wait months.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @ashaislurking I'm so so sorry your husband can't go with you. I seriously can't imagine. I'm very fortunate that they let all high risk pregnancies bring a support person.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ashaislurking it’s unconscionable that they aren’t allowing you a support person. I’m so sorry. I completely understand trying to keep their staff safe but no, it’s just not okay.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ruemcclanahan I hope tomorrow is easier for you and your as on Wednesday goes smoothly ♥️

@ashaislurking dh isn't allowed to come to any appointments either. I thought about having him come sit in the parking lot, but he's got to be with the big kids bc effing covid means we see NOBODY else. I'm going to be having high risk appts at least every two weeks for 3ish months and it really, really sucks. Just take it moment by moment and know you are strong mama ♥️ I really can't put into words how angry I am about this damn covid situation and how the federal govt handled it. 
  • I’ve been a bit MIA lately because work has been super busy with year-end.
    @ruemcclanahan and @ashaislurking - hope you two have great appointments! DH wasn’t allowed in any appointments either which sucks. Make sure you get extra pictures from the tech  <3 
  • @ashaislurking thinking of you today. I hope your appointment goes well. I’m sorry your H can’t come with you to provide support. 
  • @ashaislurking and @ruemcclanahan Hope your appointments go well today! My husband also can't join for any of my appointments, but I'm going to start trying to video call him in during the sonogram portions. Worked pretty well last time, but got scolded by the tech because his awkward chit chat was distracting her. 
  • @akoros this is what I do. For the longer us I just call him at the end. Made one tech laugh once bc he was having phone problems and kept hanging up on me every time I video called, eventually just put him on speaker. 
  • I hate that they aren’t letting a support person in for appts or ultrasounds.  I’m going to call and beg for them to let MH into the next one in February.    I didn’t like going and getting news that I would be on bedrest without MH there.  It would have helped for him to hear everything for himself and not second hand.  
  • @AKuzReve that sounds like a good idea for a thread.

• @angelz429 I am a sniffling mess. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• I’m a crying mess too! What a great day!! 

• Same over here!  I just rewatched Lady Gaga's performance of the National Anthem and cried all over again.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Water works over here too!! So happy to watch it with my son 😭😁 
  • +1 for crying during the inauguration. It's so exciting that these babies will get to experience this important time in history. 
  • I worked all day so it seems like I need to watch some recaps with a box of tissues next to me!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes