June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/17

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week? 

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/17

• How far along are you? 17+1
    How are you feeling this week? THIRSTY!!! That's such an accurate gif! I'm hitting almost a gallon of fluid intake every day (which is good, I need it) because of how much I'm needing to hydrate.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• How far along are you? 16+5

How are you feeling this week? Agree with the thirst, I'm up to 3-4 liters/day, which doesn't include my daily coffee and herbal tea. Feeling much better today in general, I'm not sure my body can handle prune juice. If I try again definitely no more than 2oz until I know I can take it
  • Loading the player...
  • 18 weeks 

I am still feeling pretty worn out but less so! I’ve been getting a lot of headaches. I’m going to try and drink more water this week and eat more snacks. My appetite hasn’t been great, so it’s been hard to eat a lot since I don’t feel like eating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 20w 5d! Hopefully over half way!

How are you feeling this week? Didn't drink enough water yesterday and I am paying for it with a headache today. Feeling big. I walk by a mirror this morning and caught my profile and was like woah! Feeling like I'm waiting to get to a point where I can start doing more to prep for the baby's arrival. Since I have a lot of the stuff in the basement from DS, it's a matter of sorting through boxes, which are all under the crib frame, so I can't get to them until we set up the crib. Hoping to start talking to HR at work, so at least I feel like I'm doing something even though it is so early.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• 18 weeks today! 

Yesterday was the first day that I finally felt like I had my energy back. It was great! Today I’m a little sluggish but I hope to have more energetic days to come. I feel very large for only being 18 weeks, but I’m assuming it might be due to the fact that this is my third. Starting to feel a bit of movement which is always fun. I’ve been super thirsty as well, even more so at night which is not helpful! I woke up three times to relieve myself last night 😩. My nausea is almost compelled gone, I only experience a little bit at night after dinner. So thankful that awfulness is over! 
  • 20+1 today.

Thirsty, sciatica, and sore boobs.  Also,  I felt my first baby kick from the outside yesterday that was awesome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 17 weeks tomorrow 

Constipation and then the opposite 🙈 So miserable. And my boobs are so friggin sore. 

My uterus has been feeling really heavy and loose. I’ve gone on line walks and feel like I have to hold it place 🤷🏻‍♀️ That can’t be good 
  • 20+1 - gah half way! 

Feeling big all of a sudden. Caught myself waddling a bit this evening and convinced myself that it is much too early. 🤣 I'm having a good bit of energy and took DS to the park today to play in the sand then we ended up on a loop hike and topped it off with watching the fish at the lake. I wasn't even tired after!! 

I'm feeling this kid moving a bit over the last week. Mostly summersaults and not much kicking, which I am so thankful to finally feel. 

I'm tracking my insomnia and hoping to talk to the Dr this week about it for a remedy. I need some relief. 
  • 17 weeks. 

Feeling better. Some days I have more energy than others and the nausea comes and goes depending on the day. My hips and pelvis ache a lot too. I am just Trying to drink a lot of water, exercise, and eat healthy snacks and get thru whatever each day brings. 
  • 20+5 and also very thirsty. I actually told H last night how strange it was to be so thirsty after struggling to get fluids down for so long.  Went back to my pregnancy journal from DD though and realized it was normal. 

Need to pee all the time which gets interesting at work since I have been so busy. My center of gravity has started to shift too so I feel like I am already waddling...it’s too early for that! 
  • @tilournextadventure I've totally caught myself waddling some too!  I have no idea why I'm starting to do that either.

20+1.  So stretch marks.  Huge, all over both hips, seemed to have popped up overnight.  I was really hoping I wouldn't get bad stretch marks, but looks that won't be the case.  Ah well, nothing to do but keep moisturizing like crazy I guess.
  • @klj0228 thanks for including that info about your thirst! I'm still on the liquid struggle bus and am hoping it gets easier soon. 

17 weeks tomorrow- RLP and constipation are no fun, but manageable. Insomnia hasn't been too bad, but my dreams are so vivid that I'm exhausted when I wake up. Nesting urges are kicking in too
  • @ellieemc26 ah, stretch marks. Try straight vitamin E. Buys the capsules, pop them open, and rub it directly on there. Worked wonders for a very visible scar I had on my shin! 

20+3! Over halfway! Feeling okay, though my left hip is starting to ache while I’m sleeping. Kind of annoying. Need to start building in time to stretch/strengthen my hips, I guess? 
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks today yay! Almost half way there. 

How are you feeling this week? Like alot of you here Im thirsty too lol I've been drinking water like a mad women. Im feeling pretty good these days. Lots of energy so I have been working out and exercising everyday which im so proud of. My appetite has been up this past week and being hungry. My varicose veins have been hurting lately everyday so that sucks and my right arm had a constant dull ache (not sure what that is) lol oh and I have been peeing sooo much now and like 4-5 times during the night. Soo annoying 🙄 
  • 18 weeks

My nausea/gagging/vomiting has been much better this past week. I’m still super tired, have vivid dreams, hip pain at night, and acid reflux.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• 20 weeks today

Acid reflux is rough. And +1 for being extremely thirsty. I feel like I am guzzling water all day long and it never goes away.

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @tilournextadventure and @ellieemc26 I’ve caught myself waddling too!! Completely unnecessary. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 20+1 

So much hip pain! I guess it’s to be be expected since it’s baby #4 but gah it’s so bad some days. And I know it’ll probably just get worse. 😭

On a positive note, I have been feeling baby girl moving so much more this week!  I’ve been having a hard time feeling attached to her, so the constant movements definitely help. 
  • 19 + 1. 

Starving. All the time. Is anyone else hungry literally all day? I remember being hungry with our first, but not like this. 
  • mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited January 2021
    20 + 2 - looooots of lower back and pelvic pain, especially when I workout. I do low impact xtend barre 30-40 min workouts 7 days a week and I’m starting to feel the pelvic pain a lot while doing them, which upsets me. My workouts are what get me through the day! I’m going to push through and modify where I need to...but this pregnancy is making me feel old. Only halfway and I feel so much back (upper and lower) pain, neck pain, etc. Ugh. Guess being baby #4 and as much as I don’t want to admit it, being 41 has prob something to do with it too. 

I’m soooo hungry all the time. And thirsty too like everyone else. I had lots of energy from weeks 16-19, but the last week I’ve been feeling so sleepy after lunch and like I could lay down and just pass out. Lol.

@mindyb2019 how did the anatomy scan go yesterday??

@AlliDB YES!! I just told my husband the other day that I feel like I could eat all day, everyday! 
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • 17+1

Still battling nausea and vomiting. It has been getting better, but I burst a blood vessel in my eye yesterday from throwing up.

Feeling less tired though!
  • @AlliDB It comes and goes for me, I have "hungry" days where I can't eat enough no matter what I do, and then the next day is more normal. Every time I vent about pregnancy symptoms (particularly hunger, gas, stomach issues, etc.) my husband just says that pregnancy has turned me into him.

I've learned that I can't stand still for more than 20 minutes without my back aching and sciatica acting up. If I walk around it's fine, but if I need to stand still (for instance, when I was scrubbing mussels for 40 minutes last night) there is just so much pain. 
  • I'm 17 weeks

Having a miserable time with my back/hips. I don't remember having this pain with either of my previous pregnancies. And I've been trying really hard to fit in exercise and stretching :(

Other than that I've also been having very intense dreams. Last night actually made me laugh because I was dreaming that me and my husband were moving Obama back into the white house and we were laughing and drinking wine (oh how I miss wine). It was a really good dream too, haha
  • @remi1014 I really miss both wine and Obama, so waking up from that dream would have been a big bummer for me!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @mamakate2011 @remi1014 Have y’all tried a chiropractor? I’ve found they really help with those types of pain. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mamakate2011 @remi1014 second @Omie_Wise- I went weekly with DS2 bc of a lower back injury that happened at the beginning if that pregnancy. Getting adjustments helped immensely with back/hip pain. If you've never been, adjustments are super quick and some days I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. 
  • @mamakate2011 I do barre workouts too and was having a tough time with some back aches so I found a bunch of prenatal workouts (yoga and strength) on youtube to supplement.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @Omie_Wise Yes I did a chiropractor with both my other pregnancies and it helped so much. I might have to try to get in with him again. With my second he saved my life with the pubic pain I was experiencing. I just didn't know if this was more muscular if that would help?
  • laurad75 said:
    @mamakate2011 I do barre workouts too and was having a tough time with some back aches so I found a bunch of prenatal workouts (yoga and strength) on youtube to supplement.  
    Which ones are you favorite? I did one that I wasn't too excited about last week, the instructor was a little annoying. I've been trying to find a good yoga one, I'm used to yoga with Adrienne but I'm not so experienced that I know how to modify regular yoga with how my belly is in the way now.
  • laurad75laurad75 member
    edited January 2021
    @remi1014 for workouts I have done a couple of Bodyfit by Amy (link) - she has both prenatal and regular workouts.  The Tabata workout seemed reasonable at the time but I couldn't walk the next day.  

I did a yoga flow by Alo Yoga and I enjoyed it.  (link)
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Anyone have any ideas for hip pain while on bedrest? I’m trying to lay mostly on my sides but I feel like I’m switching sides frequently and my hips just ache.. 
  • @sgrn18 I am not sure what all is allowed on bedrest but stretching IT band or using a tennis ball or foam roller to roll out the glute and thigh muscles help relieve my lower back and hip pain a lot. And put a pillow between your knees when laying on your side to make your hips parallel instead of falling in. I have some PT exercises I do as well (they are mostly floor exercises, like small bridges, lower ab movements, etc) just not sure what all is allowed for you. 
  • @ramzlau I’ll run those by my OB!  I’m going to call her tomorrow to see how strict she really wants me to be.  I think my brain was going a million different directions when she gave me the run down.  
  • @sgrn18 maybe try clamshells (done sidelying) and figure 4 stretch (on your back, but propped up is fine)? Strengthen and stretch is always a good combo
  • I've been good better about drinking water and taking my Metamucil so the constipation and hemorrhoids are way better but welcome heartburn.  Thrilled you could join the party.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• I am 19+5 today. 

I have been having a lot of menstrual like cramping for the last month that is really freaking me out. I think i started to feel some movement though, but it's still questionable if thats what it is or not, so I have my fx for my anatomy scan next week. 

I agree with the thirst level that everyone else is saying they have. No matter what I drink, I'm thirsty and wake up in the middle of the night needing to down a glass of water.

I'm also still feeling pretty gross in the mornings when I first wake up and still throw up in the morning occasionally. But, the all day nausea is gone. 

My relationship with food this pregnancy sucks because no matter what I eat, I dont feel well after until i digest a little bit. I talked to the dr. about potentially having GD this go around due to the thirst and feeling after I eat, but she isn't concerned because I didn't have it my last two pregnancies and my blood work has been good till this point. 
  • Is anyone else swelling up yet? I have never experienced this with past pregnancies this soon but I feel like my fingers and feet are swollen some in the morning and during the day. I am drinking a lot of water, eating bananas and fruits, I don’t know what else to do 😭 I don’t know if I’m sitting too long working or what but it’s so uncomfortable having swollen feet and fingers