Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 1.18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 1.18

• Options

Month/Cycle: 26/28

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: DH has off today and I do not which is making it really hard to get out of bed! I’m going to go into the office because it will be too hard to work while he’s here and doesn’t have to. I had to work most of the day on Saturday but we were able to get outside some which was nice. Yesterday I pretty much just relaxed and recovered from a pretty stressful week. Hopefully this week is easier on me!

CS/Q:

• Options

@bows22 Bummer that you have to work today, but here's hoping your week will be less stressful than last! How's that not-so-nice client and audit going?

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs

R/R: I have the day off today which is just lovely. Unfortunately I really do have to get some work done (leaving work at work is great but there's just not enough hours in the school day to get everything done) and then have to go to the dentist for a crown. It's the last of intense dental work I had to get done over the last 6 months or so and while it's tempting to cancel I'd like to be done with it. Just wish the appointment wasn't so long!

CS/Q: temps are leveling out which is nice

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 12 / 12

CD: DPO 11

WAYDTGKU: OPK, cervix height/mucus, conceive her and him vitamins

R/R: see below...

CS/Q: idk this may just be a vent... I'm about to be 37 and I spot, regularly every cycle from dpo 6 til my period usually dpo 13 (it's on the shorter side but still OK). My partner has bad sperm so chances of getting pregnant are slim. I'm on DPO 11 and no spotting yet but mild cramps. I have pregamate tests all still say negative.  I'm mildly anxious and really trying to not get my hopes up. I know that my test from when I had my daughter was dpo 13 (i pulled my chart from 2012) so I know it's still early and I'm not late yet but the no spotting thing is driving me bonkers. Just needed to vent to tell someone, sorry this is long, just super anxious and really trying to not go buy a fancy test because just trying to not get my hopes up since I'm crampy. 

Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Options
    @fameonmain2 I hope you are able to enjoy some of the day off and that the dentist goes easy on you! Just got off the phone with the not nice client and during the convo he said “you’re killing me, kid” which offends me as someone in my late 30s. Can’t wait for this to be done. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, cm, cinnamon supplements

R/R: four days off in a row (sort of, still going to try to find some supplemental transcription work) so I'm hoping to get a bunch of cleaning done. It's also my last week before classes start again so will be trying to relax some too before I become buried under a ton of schoolwork. I'm taking a pretty heavy courseload this semester with essentially 4 science classes and a calculus one, so...

CS/Q: sleep is still screwed up which means temps are screwed up, but I'll probably start OPKs in earnest this week since FF anticipates next week is FW. Shame it wasn't this week when I have a lot of free time but what can you do.

• Options
    @bows22 I hear you on it being difficult to work when your husband is there lol. Mine tends to talk a LOT, so he can be unintentionally super distracting when I'm trying to do stuff.

@fameonmain2 bah to the dentist, I hope it's all over and done with soon.

@mrsdaggett welcome, and fingers crossed for you! (just fyi, this thread is for CD1 through ovulation, so you want the TWW thread for ovulation through a positive test or CD1 :smile: )
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte enjoy your calm before the storm! I always feel like I need to get my life in order when I have time off of work, but relaxing is probably more important! Hope you are surprised with an early O while you’re off!
  • Options

@bows22 In a way, aw hell nah, but in another way I like when people think I'm a "kid" in my late 30s!  :D

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs

R/R: We have to do our timesheets on Thursdays (billable hours) and I put down 4 hrs for Friday which I never got around to completing. So I have to make that all up today and it turns out most people do have off today. 

I go to the new obgyn in an hour so maybe I will update this if anything pertinent comes up.

CS/Q: I got up to use the bathroom around 4am and when I temped at 7am it was quite a bit higher than yesterday - 97.70. Probably from using the bathroom first, right? Should I throw out the temp? Next time should I temp at 4am?

• Options
    @bows22 ew. I would take offense to that too. 

@fantasyflyte it always happens that the fw doesn’t line up with free time, doesn’t it? Anyways, I hope you get some relaxation in between your cleaning before the semester starts! And some crafting, too!
  • Options
    @demimondaine he’s never even seen me, I think he’s just trying to “prove” he knows more than me or something. What do you do by the way? You have to enter your Friday time before Friday even hits? I hope you had a good appointment today!
  • Options
    @bows22 hope your week is easier than last week and Monday was kind to you!  I'm always annoyed witht he age comments at work.  I literally have patients asking me if I'm old enough to do this.  My response is....yeah, after 7 years of college and grad school plus years of experience, I think I'm good.

@fameonmain2 aww man, day off spent working and at the dentist is rough!  Do something fun tonight!

@caseys02 fingers crossed for you!

@fantasyflyte Enjoy the time off before your semester starts!  What are you studying?

@demimondaine how did the appointment with your new/old OBGYN go?

Month/Cycle:  12/12

CD:  18

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, CM, OPKs, CoQ10, and DHEA

R/R: Verrrry slow day today at work.  My schedule was super light and I had my NP student with me.   Not too much for her to see or practice, but at least she got some bonus study time and I got to cut down my to do list.  Picked up a lot of extra time this week working vaccine clinics to keep myself occupied, so tomorrow begins the marathon!  Oh, and got my peak OPK today!  At least all the extra time will distract me from the TWW.

CS/Q: nothing to see here.

• Options
    @quiltandknit thumbs up for slow work days and positive OPKs!
  • Options
    @quiltandknit yay for not missing O!