May 2021 Moms

PGAL Check-in 01/13

How many weeks are you? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?

Any appointment updates?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? 

GTKY: (We haven't had a pgal-ish one in a while ...) Did you/do you have any special ways that honor your previous loss(es)? 

Re: PGAL Check-in 01/13

• How many weeks are you? 21+3

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? physically great! emotionally pretty good as well!

Any appointment updates? had a great A/S last week, another checkup next week

Rants/Raves/Questions? note ATM

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? viability coming in hot! can't wait.

GTKY: (We haven't had a pgal-ish one in a while ...) Did you/do you have any special ways that honor your previous loss(es)?  i honor him/her by talking about her but i also have a cute plan for the nursery.  i have an announcement onesie from back then which i will frame and include in our decor.
  • @asf0613 The viability milestone is a wonderful thing. I remember breathing a sigh of relief when I passed the miscarriage milestone at 20 weeks. Each week watching the probability getting lower and lower before that point. And then I found a site that showed babies surviving at 23-24 weeks and the progress and probability for each consecutive week and used it as my inspiration to not worry during my first pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mimser What a beautiful tribue to your son.  If you ever feel comfortable sharing, I would love to see it.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• How many weeks are you? 23w2d

How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I'm doing pretty good.  

Any appointment updates? Had a good AS yesterday!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Had a covid scare but all is well now, thank goodness.  Had to have a new alternator put in my vehicle today, which suckssssss. I could really go for gigantic frozen schooner of beer.

Any milestones coming up (doesn't have to be pgal related)? Sunday is viability!

GTKY: (We haven't had a pgal-ish one in a while ...) Did you/do you have any special ways that honor your previous loss(es)? I've had two trimester losses and mainly will talk about them.  A close friend of mine did send me this statue after our last loss. It's lovely and it gives me chill bumps ever time I notice it.

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t and @mimser WHO IS CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE??
    both are beautiful tributes i wish i could prove i am actually teary eyed
  • mimsermimser member
    edited January 2021
    @texas_t sure, thanks for asking. And your statue is BEAUTIFUL!

Here's the night sky

And the little jewelry. Most things I found were angel wings, but I found this one that was a shooting star and that spoke to me a lot.

• Also you reminded me of jewelry I bought in remembrance. The infinity ring so I remember “always”

PS no judgement I need to paint my nails 😣
  • @asf0613 oh that's really nice! 
    And no judgement, I never paint my nails lol