Options

Weekly Symptoms 1/10

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms this week?

Questions/concerns?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 1/10

• Options
    8 weeks

I want a chocolate glazed donut, sushi and chicken nuggets.  
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    8 weeks.

Heartburn and nausea are worse.  I have zero appetite.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emily1052 sounds like a perfect 3 course meal.

7w3d the all day nausea is becoming a bit overwhelming. I gag when I brush my teeth and when I try to read or sing bedtime
    songs. The heartburn is pretty rough, especially when I lie down. My only aversion is coffee, but other than that I want to eat all the things—yet I can only manage a bite or two because of the nausea... :s
  • Options
    10 weeks, 2 days
     Restless sleeping and round ligament pain have been the worst symptoms in the past few days. I feel for all you mommas that are dealing with nausea. I hope it passes for you all soon. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 9w3d

Any new symptoms this week? I feel like my nausea is actually getting better. 

Questions/concerns? There’s a tiny part of me that’s worried about having less nausea. I know symptoms come and go and it doesn’t really mean anything but still a small part of me worries that it means something is wrong.

• Options
    7+1
    Nausea is getting worse. I barely could function today because of it. Between that and painful boobs, especially when nursing, I feel spent. Craving protein, but nothing sounds good, so I'm just forcing myself to eat in hopes that I don't get sick. (When pregnant with DS, everytime I ate strawberries, I would instantly vomit. A pregnancy before that, it was tomatoes 🤷) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

How far along are you? 11 weeks

Any new symptoms this week? More round ligament pain. Nausea is not as constant but hits at odd times now. 

Questions/concerns? I hear you @dancingnarwhal. I worry when I'm not nauseated, but I try to remember all of my other symptoms and (as you said) that its normal for symptoms to come and go. 

• Options
    9+1
    HEADACHES! They’re killing me slowly...
    @Kenneylynn3, my trigger is bananas. 🤮
  • Options
    7+2 

Nausea, which then causes my blood sugars to crash because I don’t eat. I’m trying to pace in more snacks, but I need protein heavy snacks. I ended up eating crackers for breakfast yesterday and today, just to get something in my stomach, to head off the nausea and blood sugar issues. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @emmylou78 handful of nuts, granola bars with some kind of protein, yogurt, cheese and crackers, peanut butter toast or crackers or hard boiled egg.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    I woke up this morning thinking that the nausea was easing off a bit. Well, the turtleneck I decided to wear is somehow triggering my gag reflex so I am off to change. 
  • Options
    @pickle-chips this has been a huge issue for me as well! 

I can’t have anything resting on my throat or belly, and I’ve made my self sick 2x now from brushing my teeth! 
  • Options
    I dry heaved brushing my teeth this morning again. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Anyone else feeling constantly thirsty?! I'm 7+4 and Im drinking like a camel! I'll EASILY get through 3L of water a day, sometimes more!
  • Options
    Brushing my teeth makes me gag daily for sure. I'm also super thirsty! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    I wish I were thirsty!! Water / Liquids make me nauseous and I feel so dehydrated. Chiming in to say I’m tired and nauseous. Ended up starting diclegis last night because I puked so violently my 14 month old started crying hysterically and I felt awful for scaring him so much. 
  • Options
    Also feeling thirstier than usual and it is driving me crazy how often I’m having to get up to pee at night. I’ve always had a small bladder and was in the habit of cutting off fluids relatively early in the evening, but that’s not working for me now that I’m feeling parched at 9 p.m. every night!
  • Options

How far along are you? 9 weeks

Any new symptoms this week? All day nausea has kicked into gear and I have round ligament pain. I’ve been eating ginger candy, drinking ginger tea and peppermint tea. No vomiting just feel like trash. I’ve been cleaning house in spurts when I feel well then bum out on the couch. I’m also quite dehydrated since liquids also make me feel sick. Yesterday I managed to drink 72oz though but skipped coffee. 

• Options

How far along are you? 7w3d

The nausea is only the evenings, but is worsening. Worse than my first pregnancy. I even tried the unisom/b6 regimen, it seems to help a little, but not a lot.

I feel like utter crap. I am also soooo tired, despite getting more sleep. 

Questions/concerns? No.

• Options

How far along are you?

9wks today I think.

No...still puking my guts out and losing weight. Down about 15lb now I think. Still tired but I’m hoping to get a little more rest this coming week since we’re visiting my parents and my mom likes to baby me as much as I’ll let her. 

Questions/concerns?

Just a bit concerned about the weight loss. Not that I couldn’t handle losing some when I got pregnant but with DS and DD I lost about 15lb total in the 20 wks I was sick and I’m already at that mark at 9 wks. I weighed myself today (117) and freaked out a bit as I can’t even remember the last time I saw under 120. Also worried about what losing too much more will do to my milk supply. I tried ensure with DS but the few swallows I managed to get down didn’t stay. Looking at a bottle of it is as far as I’ve gotten this time lol 

• Options
    @jynjer3 have you checked with your doctor to get their opinion on the weight loss? That would definitely have me concerned enough to run it up the flagpole at least. I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    I haven’t yet. I actually hadn’t realized until I stepped on the scale yesterday that I’d lost so much. I was going to text my midwife today but of course I forgot. I actually didn’t throw anything up today so FX I’ll quit dropping!
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy +1 for a dry nose! Is this a pregnancy thing? I have been sneezing a lot the last couple of days because of it, which is not a good look (not that I go anywhere). I’ll have to pick up some saline spray.
  • Options
    @pickle-chips not sure if it is pregnancy related. We have our heat on now and I attributed it to the dry air. 

My allergies have also been killing me lately. Not sure what demon pollen is in bloom now but I’m dying. 
  • Options
    I threw up crackers today. Only crackers. Ugh.