March 2021 Moms
Options

All Due Date Check in 1/4

Happy new year! We are having babies this year!!!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check in 1/4

• Options
    finnflanfinnflan member
    edited January 2021

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 31+1 / Mar 7

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: baby girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a football

Upcoming appointments: midwife appointment Jan  12th

How are you feeling?: decent. Sleeping is becoming harder which is a bummer! Constantly switching sides and can no longer comfortably sleep in my back (which is my go to!)

Rants/Raves: having a super hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I go on mat leave in 9 weeks! (I’m working up until the day before my due date).

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Working out. I love the idea and the benefits but hate actually doing it unless it’s a sport haha. Damn you people who find it enjoyable!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 29w4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙 Teddy

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: fist the size of a golf ball 🤷‍♀️

Upcoming appointments: Thursday, did my labs for it today so I'm crossing my fingers that I still don't have GD.

How are you feeling?: Good, mostly... better than the last couple of weeks.

Rants/Raves: Rave! We had our 3D ultrasound today, I loved seeing my lil cheese baby!

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Cilantro. 🤢 but it's in everything 😫 made growing up Mexican American in South Texas very interesting 🤣
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  30+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue - Ryan

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Summer Cantaloupe or half a cheesecake

Upcoming appointments: Had an OB appt yesterday with my 3hr glucose test.  Moving on to appts every 2 weeks! It's getting close!

How are you feeling?:  My ulcer is under control, but now I have just good ol' fashion heartburn.  I had it real bad during the third tri with my first and it reared it's ugly head this week.  Thankfully, I've got lots of pepcid in my medicine cabinet. Also, my first tri irritableness has come back.  I hate being so emotional and irrational. 

Rants/Raves:  No real rants or raves.  I love my son but, I'm glad his daycare is open again and he's back in school lol.  DH had some overtime last week so, a few solo mom days + working from home was tiring.  I'm too preggo for this lol.

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? I don't hate it, but cooking! I wish I loved cooking. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 29 + 2 

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An acorn squash - seems small for 29 weeks to me!

Upcoming appointments: TODAYYYYY. Growth scan, one hour glucose test, prenatal appointment, etc. 

How are you feeling?: Still waiting on the second trimester honeymoon phase...except now I'm in third tri 😂

Rants/Raves: Rave - Started potty training our 2 year old over the past week. He's been doing GREAT! Rant - He went back to his home daycare today and she isn't supportive of him being in underwear and we would hate for him to regress at this point. Frustrated, disappointed, and anxious about how this week will go for him at daycare.

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Pretty much anything adventurous. My husband enjoys white water rafting, zip-lining, etc and it is SO HARD for me to force myself to do anything even semi-dangerous. I wish I were a little less cautious, especially because I think I am rubbing off on our 4 year old in that area.
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 31w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girlie!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: asparagus? 

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow for UTI check and Tuesday or Wednesday next week for ultrasound. Also meeting with hematology this week to switch blood thinners.

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, crabby, uncomfortable, weepy, done with the outside. Irritated by pretty much everything. It hasn't been miserable, but the only thing I can say I like about being pregnant is the baby kicks. We are one and done.

Rants/Raves: Rant: yeah, likely a UTI because I'm getting miserable. Rave: taking a while but my dad's finally starting to feel better. He's only been sick with COVID since Christmas Eve. Finally no fever today so he's going for a car ride just to get out of the house. If he's still fever free tomorrow he's going into his work to file his retirement paperwork. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved?  Bacon. If only to get people to leave me alone about it. I can't stand the smell or taste. People keep trying to trick me into eating it. If it's in baked beans I'm ok because the molasses covers it. Anything else and no. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/17 29+6

FTM/STM/STM+:TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green; have a daughter and son already

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: football FIELD  :s

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for normal checkup

How are you feeling?: So uncomfortable; Much larger this time than my last 2 pregnancies

Rants/Raves:March is quickly approaching! But also 10 weeks feels like FOREVER

Questions: What are your work policies for taking fmla/maternity leave and being forced to use vacation while on it?

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? being pregnant lol
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28 weeks 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink x2

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: two large eggplants

Upcoming appointments: MFM scan and OB on the 12th

How are you feeling?: Starting to majorly slow down, 3rd tri is already kicking my butt. We still have so much to do to prep the house, so I'm trying to take lots of breaks, and MH is helping wherever possible and picking up all kinds of slack haha. 

Rants/Raves: My rant is that our brand new huge air fryer that we got for Christmas has a defect - something seems to be wrong with the door sensor so the machine stops cooking constantly. Thankfully, we're getting a replacement quickly, but it was a bummer. Another rant is that I ordered a Barefoot Dreams blanket for myself on sale a month ago, and it never arrived. We had to cancel the order and get a refund, and we reordered but my color is out of stock. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? I've been trying to think of something and I keep striking out haha! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @finnflan Seconded on sleeping becoming far less comfortable haha! 

@princessjenney Yay, a fellow cilantro hater! :) 

@juliebeannn How did your 3-hour glucose go? Fingers crossed! 

@clevans1 I feel like all the vegetable sizes are so subjective and half of them don't make sense to me! 

@kloe818 Sorry things are so uncomfortable and tough right now, hopefully they'll ease up! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @nagrom9319 I have to use up sick leave and vacation time to cover and then they will kick in either 2 weeks paycheck protection for a natural birth or 4 weeks for c-section. But I have to use up my stuff first. If I don't have enough to cover, it's unpaid and bumps my anniversary and therefore pay raise date back that many unpaid days.
  • Options
    @mvt2003 thank you. Tested borderline for UTI so they're treating me anyway. There was a little blood in the urine but not much bacteria. That usually signals that the culture will come back positive. Once the meds are on board I should start feeling better and less crabby. 
  • Options
    kloe818 wow! i should quit complaining. that policy is awful, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that!
  • Options
    @kloe818 Ugh between the UTI and your leave policy, I'm sorry, that sucks!!

@nagrom9319 I get 10 weeks paid, I'm allowed to take up to 26 weeks which is "unpaid" after the initial 10 weeks, unless you've got PTO/vacation time to cover.  So, after my first 10 weeks, I plan to use 5 weeks of vacation and 4 weeks unpaid.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
    29 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girl, Naomi

An acorn squash

Upcoming appointments: Had my prenatal appointment yesterday and everything went great! Passed my glucose test, but low iron. Now having appointments every two weeks! 

How are you feeling?: Ok, but the insomnia is REAL. Plus having to pee every hour is pretty lame. 

Rants/Raves: We're having a home water birth and had so many questions answered at our appointment yesterday. I can't believe how fast time is flying! So exciting to find out that SDI can start at 36 weeks and my midwife is completely supportive of this.  Can't believe I'll be on leave in just 7 weeks! 
    Just a little PSA- I would HIGHLY encourage anyone who is able to, to take time off prior to your due date. I know how it feels to face so much pressure from work to just keep pushing (no pun intended 😬) right up till your due date, but taking time off before my daughter was born was quite literally life changing. Looking back, it was truly the last time I was able to just focus on myself. This time around Im using it as an opportunity to not only get a lot of last minute prep done, but to be as present as possible for my daughter in her last few weeks as an only child ❤️

Questions: I'm so curious to hear about everyone's birth plans, if you have them! 

Melon. It looks so delicious and refreshing, especially on hot summer days. But nope. I've tried so many times, all different types and still nope. 
  • Options
    @juliebeannn @nagrom9319 the kicker is that I work for state government and we have a union. This was the best they could do?? 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 31+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team Green!! Getting so excited to find out. I truly have no feelings either way, it’s going to be such a surprise!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an American football

Upcoming appointments: just had an OB appointment on Monday, up to appointments every two weeks now!!

How are you feeling?: exhausted. My new position at work is a lot more than I bargained for and I just feel like sleeping alllllll the time. When I’m not working I’m sleeping- sorry for my inactivity on here!! 

Rants/Raves: rant- working from home with a toddler. Our two year old dumped his hot chocolate on my carpet out of spite when I was on a tight deadline today. Shampooing my carpets was definitely not on my to-do list today but it’s what I ended up doing anyway 😂

Questions: I got nothing. 

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Summer. I absolutely despise it. Being hot and sweaty is my least favourite feeling and as a natural redhead, the sun is my enemy. I’d love to enjoy it like everyone else seems to, but I just can’t. 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 30w + 3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the big toe is the size of a fruit loop? I'm not sure how that works

Upcoming appointments: 1/20 for a growth scan

How are you feeling?: ugh. I kept telling myself 2021 was going to be better than 2020, but after this rollercoaster of a week, I'm not so sure. On top of all the national insanity, but H is being super stressed by family business crap and I'm just about ready for him to walk away from it.

Rants/Raves: I passed my 1 hr test!! But I'm slightly anemic. 

Questions: 

Add me to the cilantro list! I know it is a relatively rare genetic quirk, but why do they have to put it in everything???
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 30+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: PINK

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: football

Upcoming appointments: a few weeks at MFM for growth scan bc mild hypertension 

How are you feeling?: heartburn. Needing Pepcid twice a day. Trouble sleeping. 

Rants/Raves: rant: having to pee all the time is annoying and we live in a row house with no bathroom on the main floor. Boo. Rave: can’t believe we’re in the home stretch! So exciting. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Beer. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 31+4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: asparagus 

Upcoming appointments: this coming week for growth sonogram and 32 week appointment 

How are you feeling?: tired, definitely struggling to sleep most nights. 

Rants/Raves: Rant-had to do a 24 hour urine collection. What a pain when you pee a million times at night! Rave- hopefully getting the old furniture picked up from the room we will be moving my daughter to in order to turn her current room into baby boys nursery. So behind this time around.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What is something you hate but wish you loved? Cleaning 😂
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22 29w4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Upcoming appointments: 1/13

How are you feeling?: Feeling good! I’m sleeping much better so I can’t complain. 

Rants/Raves: No rants, but my rave is getting to see my little guy for the 3D ultrasound. He was smiling so much. So amazing to see what and who he looks like! 

Questions:

Also add me to the cilantro list. Sooooo gross. 🤢 Doesn’t help that my guy loves it and likes to cook with it. 😂 
  • Options
    It's funny how many of us don't like cilantro 🙅‍♀️🤣 I'm not alone ☺🤗
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    And i love cilantro so much 😂😂😂 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    Oh I'm with you, @treebagel. I know some people taste it as soap though.