March 2021 Moms
Options

Holiday Bumps

Let see those Holiday Baby Bumps ladies! Whether it's pajamas all day or all dressed up with nowhere to go... or anything in between! We skipped hump day this week ☺
DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0

Re: Holiday Bumps

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @finnflan I love the difference between yours and mine, even though we're only days apart. 
  • Options
    @kloe818 I know, it’s so interesting to see!! For both my pregnancies I don’t really bump out that much, I just sort of thicken and they have enough space (to wedge up under my rib cage 🙄) because I’m tall. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @finnflan I am exactly the opposite lol I am short and I have a very short torso so I bump out big time... got lots of "are you sure it's not twins?" with my daughter... and I'm already getting the "any day now" with Teddy and I'm like "No, we still have a ways to go... March" peoples' expressions are pretty priceless 🤣 😂
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    @finnflan me too on both! I'm like no, there's a lot of me in there! I'm 5'6" but short in the torso so she's bumping out instead of up. Oh well! 
  • Options
    Looking fantastic, everyone! I haven't taken any bump selfies for a few weeks, and between my husband being camera shy and not seeing anyone this year, I don't have any regular pics, either. I need to remind myself to take a few photos over the next few months or I will have almost no pictorial documentation of this pregnancy.
  • Options
    cmortmain said:
    Looking fantastic, everyone! I haven't taken any bump selfies for a few weeks, and between my husband being camera shy and not seeing anyone this year, I don't have any regular pics, either. I need to remind myself to take a few photos over the next few months or I will have almost no pictorial documentation of this pregnancy.
    Same! Last pregnancy I took photos every month and did some nice artsy silhouette ones too. Second time around I’m not as inclined. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm weekly in front of that horrible mirror I've begged my husband to remove. This will be my only pregnancy so I'm documenting everything. 

Side note, he bought this house from his grandfather and it included the stipulation that he take it as is with everything in it. 😳
  • Options

This was 29+4 I think - STM 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    @treebagel nice to see you here again! How are you feeling? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig much better thank you! I’d say almost 100 percent. just busy! 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016