June 2021 Moms

NIPT/NIPS results Myriad

I was curious how long it took to receive your results from Myriad for the NIPT test? My portal says approx. 10 days but I’ve seen people saying much longer. We’re planning on doing a reveal for our family at Christmas and worried it might not happen. Thank you!! 

Re: NIPT/NIPS results Myriad

• Today is day 10 of processing for me with no results yet. If not up tomorrow I’m calling Myriad. 
  • We did Verifi and I was drawn on Wednesday and we found out on Monday.
    They said it could be up to 14 days so I was shocked
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am day 11 today, no results. Talked to Myriad and got this letter about supply and covid and blah blah blah... basically they estimate another 2-3 days (so up to 14 days since they received it for me.... which is Christmas Eve)
  • Last time with DS I had mine drawn on a Friday and got results the following Friday. This time I had it drawn last Tuesday & I’m still waiting... hoping to find out tomorrow or Wednesday before the doctor’s office closes for Christmas... because then it’ll turn into 2 weeks of waiting 😭
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• angelz429angelz429 member
    edited December 2020
    Blood drawn 12/9. Arrived there 12/10

this was my update today.... so no results for me for another 8 days 😭 3 weeks total 😑
  • @angelz429 that is so frustrating! I’m sorry you have to wait even longer, I was very anxious waiting Just two weeks for my results 
  • Update: that’s when Myriad will release to their portal. MY ob got the results yesterday and called me today with them! Everything normal 🙌🏼
  • when the lab drew my blood on 12/18, they said to call for results after 10 business days starting that Monday, which means my results would be ready this Monday 1/4...I'm wondering if that number changes because we had 2 holidays fall on Fridays or if it doesnt matter. Anyone know?
  • @mrs_massie holidays usually don’t count for business days. But I would still call. If they don’t have results yet, they’ll tell you that. 
  • @mrs_massie Definitely doesn't hurt to call if you don't have your results back and you're curious if they're in. Like angelz429 said, usually holidays don't count as business days, but you also need to factor in what those companies consider to be the holiday (e.g., Christmas eve and day or just Christmas day- same for New Years). Waiting for results around the holidays SUCKS.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Got my results and they were inconclusive...I thought at least if they couldnt detect fetal DNA for the vanishing twin, they would be able to give me results for the surviving baby, but all tests show NA for results. I'm really bummed, but at least I tried.
  • Bummer! But I’m glad you got results back finally.