June 2021 Moms

twins

I was raped 5 months ago and now I'm 16 weeks pregnant with twin boys. What should I do?

Re: twins

• If you haven’t already reported it, I would start with that. Maybe speaking to a psychologist to help process and seeing a doctor to help through pregnancy and discuss options. 

Good luck. 
  • kkonzen15kkonzen15 member
    edited January 2021
    ** Link removed by Admin due to containing personal information **
  • Loading the player...
  • @kkonzen15 I am so sorry for the trauma you've experienced and I understand youre reaching out to find any help, support, or guidance you can in this situation. I can't imagine how scary this must be for you and the myriad emotions you have to process. I would also encourage you to access local law enforcement first (because that is a crime) but also because they can probably put you in touch with a social worker at no cost to you, who can provide you with a TON of resources, including rape recovery programs, individual therapy, group therapy, pregnancy options counseling, etc. Please remember that youre not alone. Other people have been through this and survived and healing is possible. Youll be in my prayers. Keep us posted. Hugs to you.