September 2021 Moms
Options

New Years Resolutions

Anyone doing the resolution thing? 

Re: New Years Resolutions

• Options
    I told my husband last night that my only resolution is to do everything better with this baby than I did with #1  :D 
    Unfortunately I will have to clear out my home office so they have somewhere to sleep! So decluttering is the theme of the first half of the year!
  • Options
    I gained entirely too much weight with my last pregnancy which wasn’t exactly healthy for me or DD. I’m determined to have a healthier pregnancy this time around. 

(Tell that to the pack of Oreos I shared with my sisters on NYE lol) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To meal plan more, stay in budget and have a healthy baby in late August or early September. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I like picking a word to focus on for the 4 main categories of my life (my faith, family, friends, and work) and then usually set a goal associated with each. I haven't done that yet for 2021 haha. I also like to do reflections on the year before then. (One of my favorites is Jennie Allen's Life Inventory.)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My goal for 2021 is to be the happiest, healthiest me so that I can give the best to my family, job, etc. not much, but trying to be concious that you cannot fill a glass from an empty pitcher
  • Options
    I gained almost 60lbs with my first pregnancy and I was about 10 pounds away from pre pregnancy weight when I got pregnant again. My goal for 2021 is start back up with my workout program (Ive been slacking since November) and eat healthy this pregnancy. We're getting married 10 months after baby and I already bought my dress so hopefully it gives me motivation.
  • Options
    I’m making a goal to stay intentionally active and fit this pregnancy, and do what I can to increase my strength in my arms and back. I will be having a repeat c-section. I had a strong core before my first and recovery was really hard not being able to use my abs, so I just want the rest of my body to be strong. 
    I also am making a goal to keep work and home life separate.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is just to read books. Goal is 2 a month or more. I'm always happiest when I'm plowing through books. If anyone has recommendations that you just could not put down, let me know! 
  • Options
    @law_and_little1 I love reading but admittedly don't always make the time! The last book I read was Emily Giffin's "The Lies That Bind" it was very good I finished in 2 days!
  • Options
    Mine is to keep up with my workout routine as best as possible and eat clean.  I lost 25 lbs over the course of 2020 (only a couple pounds from my goal weight), so I want to keep in shape during this pregnancy like I did with my 2 other kids in the past.  I’m 36 so it’s getting more and more important to keep it up—I imagine the weight won’t fall off easily this time around lol.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker