Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year?

Re: Weekly Check-In 12-27

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jul 17/11+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lime 

Upcoming appointments: first prenatal appointment on Jan 4 and NT scan on the 7th (also getting bloodwork done tomorrow for that yuck) 

How are you feeling?: meh - better throughout the day but just done by about 7:30. Starting to enjoy coffee again which is promising because I missed it so!!! Also very blocked up and so that is uncomfortable... 

Rants/Raves: 🤷🏻‍♀️ Taking Xmas decorations down today - ready to have the house back. 

Questions: natm 

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? Ordering take-out, maybe watching a true crime documentary... LOL asleep before 9 most likely 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 5, 13w

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: jalapeno 

Upcoming appointments: July 7, OB phone call.  

How are you feeling? Good most of the time.

Rants/Raves: I booked an elective ultrasound for next week so hubby could see baby, but we are in a 28 day lockdown.  Ugh!

Questions: Is anyone else looking pregnant?  This is my fourth and I'm sure a chunk of this is bloat but omg I'm looking large.  

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year?  On my sofa, in bed long before midnight.  Hoping for some Thai food take out.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 21 10w5d 

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: can fit on a tea light candle

Upcoming appointments: NT scan on January 13

How are you feeling?: meh ok. Some days are better than others. They had me start on Pepcid twice a day because my heartburn and indigestion was out of control (it was with my other pregnancies too). Also currently on ABX for a mild UTI. The joys of pregnancy.

Rants/Raves: My nausea has subsided ever so slightly since Christmas, so that has been a plus. I’ve been staring at piles of Christmas presents since Christmas, and I don’t know what to do with them. Zero motivation to put them away!

Questions: anyone’s boobs suddenly hurt a ton more lately? I can’t tell if it’s my bra or what, but holy ouch. They are so sensitive!

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? DH works until close. When he gets home probably have dinner, watch some TV, then go to bed early. 
  • @tigglywiggles yes, I feel like I look pregnant already. Feeling very fluffy. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 5, 13w

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon

Upcoming appointments: end of January 

How are you feeling? Starting to feel a little better

Rants/Raves: I have lost 12lbs as of today. I had about 30 to lose before I got pregnant, so it's nice to have lost a little before the weight gain starts. 

Questions: Not at the moment

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year?  On my couch. Doing absolutely nothing!
  • @tiggywiggles yep I’m looking large already too! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 1 13w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: it weighs as much as a piece of bread

Upcoming appointments: had my monthly visit today, so nothing until the end of January

How are you feeling?: pretty good. I'm feeling the 2nd tri energy on it's way thankfully.

Rants/Raves: rave - got my NIPS results in today and all is normal!! Also, the added temptation of clicking a button and knowing the sex has me quite anxious... lol. NT scan also looked perfect as did all other bloodwork so I am very relieved and very thankful.

Questions: STM+ when do you remember feeling movement/flutters for the first time? I know I'm only a couple weeks away from it but I just can't wait to feel this little one moving around!

@tiggywiggles umm yes. I've had multiple family members comment on how much "I'm showing already" and to be honest I feel like I look 6 months pregnant already, yikes. I know most of it is bloat/pudge and the fact that I'm wearing form fitting maternity clothes doesn't help either. 

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? probably eating Chinese and playing games with DH and DS. Low Key and that's fine with me!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3/ 13w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon? 

Upcoming appointments: Jan 5 for u/s and midwife Appt 

How are you feeling?: still not great. Nausea isn’t 24/7 but still not great. Food aversions prevail. 

Rants/Raves: I want to spend the time while I clean tidying the house but I have no energy or motivation. I did part of the upstairs which was good but I need to do the downstairs and the office. NIPT results were all clear! 

Questions:

Genuinely no clue. Haven’t thought of it yet. 😬

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @tiggywiggles, yes! I am definitely already showing if I wear something fitted. This didn’t happen until week 24-25 for me. 😳 

• @karacc18, I was probably around 16-17 weeks I think. 

• @karacc18 with my first I felt movement late around 22 weeks, second was 17 weeks, third about 16ish.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/20, 10+6

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry 

Upcoming appointments: 1/8 at a preterm birth prevention center 

How are you feeling?: Pregnancy wise I feel fine. Still doing the throwing up 4-5 times a week but feeling better after so I really cannot complain. I was pretty crampy yesterday and think I overdid it with the painting so tried to take it easier today. I’m anxious but trying not to be bc there is nothing I can do

Rants/Raves: N/A

Questions: None

Our library is hosting a virtual Noon Years Eve for the kids, and I bought some fake bubbly and decor/hats/blowers to make it fun. Other than that I will probably be asleep before midnight 😂

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: size of a lime

Upcoming appointments: with family doctor on Jan 4 and NT US on Jan 7

How are you feeling?: pretty good. I feel my energy coming back ever so slightly but the insomnia is gross. 

Rants/Raves: I can’t think of anything...

Questions: natm 

@tiggywiggles I pulled out maternity clothes last week because waistbands became too uncomfortable/I’m not going anywhere anyway and since then my MIL has pointed out my belly a handful of times. 😑 but it’s still just bloat really, it disappears over night. 

@karacc18 I felt movement at 16 weeks last time and I’m really eager to feel it again! FX for a well positioned placenta lol

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? Doing nothing. H is on night shift so it would be a small miracle if I made it up past 9. 
  • Hi all! First time checking in over here. looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 14th, 11w 6d

FTM/STM/STM+:STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green (sort of. I think my husband is finding out)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: brussels sprout apparently. which is much smaller than the limes and lemons mentioned above haha. whatever.

Upcoming appointments: Jan 6th. First official OB spt, and its not actually with my OB (long story), but hopefully the rest are with my OB. Especially since I am on a reduced schedule at work via short term disability (dang HG)

How are you feeling?: awful. I had HG in my first pregnancy and have it again. Although thanks to reglan I am able to have more "decent" days than I remember having at this point in my last pregnancy. So I will take that as a win. Only a week or so until my OB lets me into the promise land of zofran. 

Rants/Raves: nothing really. just tired of feeling nauseated a pukey 24/7

Questions: NATM

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? by going to bed as early as possible! lol. Will have korean new years soup on new years day though. One of the few foods I can tolerate right now with HG (called tteokguk, simple beef soup basically, with plain rice cakes and dumplings). My husband is Korean and I look forward to this soup every year. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/8 13w tomorrow

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: it’s a girl!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a clown fish

Upcoming appointments: 1/8 with my ob

How are you feeling?: so nauseous all the time. Also exhausted 

Rants/Raves: nipt results came back normal and it’s a girl! Hoping that things will start to settle tomorrow with the beginning of the third tri

Questions: what do you take for indigestion? It’s been bad lately 

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? Going to sleep early because im boring lol
  • @marikkita12 I was taking Tums but those weren’t helping at all. My OB put me on Pepcid 20mg twice a day. It has helped immensely! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7-24/ 10+5

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a strawberry

Upcoming appointments: general appt Monday

How are you feeling?: Extremely exhausted but pretty good other than that

Rants/Raves: Rant is that I’ve worked 60 hours the past 2 weeks and feel like I’ve spent no time at home with my family for the holidays but rave is that I have the weekend off and will be able to do just that!

Questions: NATM

GTKY: How will you be ringing in the new year? Have a couple people over right now but I work tomorrow so will probably be heading to bed soon!