May 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 12/30

How are you ladies doing?  Follow the format, or not, just want to see how everyone is doing and hoping you are past most of your anxiety and excited about your baby on the way!

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es)

Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 

Previous loss(es)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up? 

Re: PGAL Check-in 12/30

• Options
    Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 19wks/FTM

Previous loss(es)? MMC 1 year ago

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? feeling the physical weight of pregnancy so to speak, especially my lower back, and becoming even more aware of my limitations lately.  Emotionally, still having those panic days where i feel suspiciously good with a lack of symptoms that always make me nervous, but then something happens that reminds me that everything is [probably] okay.

Any appointment updates? anatomy scan next Friday...eeeek! so so excited to see the little guy again, it's been too long!

Rants/Raves/Questions? no new ones!

Any milestones coming up? i've passed my personal milestones at this point, so now just looking forward to A/S and then viability!
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 20w3d / May 17 / FTM (with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙)

Previous loss(es)? 3 - 1 chemical, 1 blighted ovum, 1 2nd trimester loss due to PPROM

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? I'm still doing really good this week in terms of symptoms. I've been tired  but also going to bed late so... I am doing good emotionally, and focusing on being confident for the next weeks or months. My cervix looked long and close at my ultrasound on Tuesday, I even feel ready to start moving a little bit more. I look forward to my MFM appointment next week though, to discuss how we see the next weeks. Still really enjoying feeling baby move! I've been feeling a little bit sad this time of year about our baby that we lost in June. My mom has gotten a few gifts for the baby to come and I feel bad that the one we lost didn't get any and for every different thing that I'm doing different for this baby. It's nobody's fault, but yeah I've been thinking about him. The duality of feeling excited for this May baby and feeling sad for our baby we lost is hard sometimes too.

Any appointment updates? Anatomy scan was Tuesday! Baby is doing good, cervix is long and just for the irony, I have a little bit more fluid than average...! We will do a control scan in 2 months because there was one kidney measurement that was just off the normal range. But we are not worried at this point as we were told they see it pretty often in little boys (and even worst than our measurement) and it resolves itself.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'll be off work for 3 weeks starting in just a few hours!

Any milestones coming up? Today and tomorrow counts as the longest I've been pregnant and everything still going well. And then making it to viability.