2nd Trimester
Options

Bleeding Issues

Hi All,
I'm new to the Bump and am 12+ weeks pregnant with my 4th. My 3rd is 12 so I'm a little out of practice. I had spotting all throughout the first trimester, and for about the last 5 weeks it has been like a slow trickle every day. I have to wear panty liners and it is "heavy" at times, I've had as much as a couple tablespoons of blood when I'm peeing before. I'm just really stressed and looking for success stories. Baby is fine and growing, and there are no hematomas and nothing the doctor can see as the cause, so I am advised to "take it day by day." Any words of encouragement or advice are appreciated!!

Re: Bleeding Issues

• Options
    Hi All,
    I'm new to the Bump and am 12+ weeks pregnant with my 4th. My 3rd is 12 so I'm a little out of practice. I had spotting all throughout the first trimester, and for about the last 5 weeks it has been like a slow trickle every day. I have to wear panty liners and it is "heavy" at times, I've had as much as a couple tablespoons of blood when I'm peeing before. I'm just really stressed and looking for success stories. Baby is fine and growing, and there are no hematomas and nothing the doctor can see as the cause, so I am advised to "take it day by day." Any words of encouragement or advice are appreciated!!
    Keep close contact with your doctor, and there are some women who do just bleed through pregnancy.  I know someone and her baby was fine.  Just know your little one is growing, and is fine.  I know it doesn't make things easier.  But just keep your doctor updated with changes. 
  • Options
    Thank you! Truly means so much to hear that ❤️ I’ve never been so scared before and it’s made it nearly impossible to be excited about being pregnant, because I don’t want to get my hopes up. 😔
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I realize this post is very old, but I am hoping you're still out there. I am going through this exact thing, and am dying to know how things turned out for you.  I am slightly terrified of your reply, but also trying to stay hopeful. 

Hope all went well.