August 2021 Moms
Options

T Waffle Tuesday 12.29

Vent here about the waffles in your life.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T Waffle Tuesday 12.29

• Options
    Mine right now is my extended family. I feel like I’m the one they come to when 💩 hits the fan. Usually when it’s literally not even my problem! My temper gets short when I’m really annoyed (and the hormones/fatigue aren’t helping) so it’s been difficult to keep calm when they dump on me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    grogugrogu member
    edited December 2020
    Telus is a Tw@t Waffle today.
    I am waiting for my Doctor to call me so I can request more bloodwork since I was spotting yesterday but Telus when and added some new feature on that does not allow blocked calls. 
    Why?! Especially right now with so many people working from home and they give you the ability to block your outgoing number? 

I managed to get it taken off but now I have to wait for her to do her rounds at the hospital before she can call me. 

ETA: Also my outlaws. My MIL is playing forking games over Christmas still. I told he we would meet outside and she can give DD gifts but apparently that isn't good enough for her. 
    You can stand outside to smoke 20+ times a day but you cant spend 20 minutes to see your grandkid open crap she doesn't need? 
    Get over yourself lady. 

That is all...