May 2021 Moms

Weekly Appointments 12/28

What's up for you this week?

Re: Weekly Appointments 12/28

• MFM appointment today for 20 week a/s and cervical length check. Excited to see my boys! Not so excited to get that wand shoved up my hoohah.
  • Loading the player...
  • Appointment today was fine, nothing exciting as expected. Although I am now really annoyed with my OB's nurses line, because my OB said "Too bad I sent my ultrasound tech home, I could have snuck you in for your AS today." When I told her I tried to schedule the AS, and the nurse wouldn't let me, see said, "that's weird, I don't know why." Oh well, AS is scheduled two weeks from today.
    Only really exciting thing is that the nurse tried to take my hear rate with the medium cuff, and it was dangerously high. Thankfully this has happened before, so I was able to suggest she try again with the large, and then it was normal.
  • @mrosek91 Freaking A, man! They do this every single day for a living, why don't they know to use the large cuff? I have to tell them that, too, and I feel like it's rather obvious, lol!  Sorry you didn't get a scan :(
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loved seeing baby boy today. I can’t get over his cute nose and squishy belly (pics in u/s thread). The tech couldn’t measure one of my fibroids from above, so I had to have a vaginal exam too. 

Baby looks absolutely perfect 🙏🏽, but one of the fibroids is still larger than they’d like. The lab wants me to check with my OB next visit to see if they’ll want me do schedule monthly scans from now on to keep an eye on it. 😕
  • @ec1212 That's frustrating... fx all is well!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @mimser such exciting news! Was an amazing milestone 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @mimser so happy for you that youve passed that milestone! 
  • Amazing news @mimser !! So happy for you!!!!! 
  • @mimser yessssss for crushing that milestone!! Great news!