May 2021 Moms

AMA/High Risk Thread for W/O 12/22

1. How far along are you?
2. What brings you to this thread?
3. Any upcoming appointments?
4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts?
*Loss 8/2014*
*Rainbow 8/2015*
*Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
*Loss of Twin 5/2018*

Re: AMA/High Risk Thread for W/O 12/22

• 1. How far along are you? 20+3
    2. What brings you to this thread? Twins
    3. Any upcoming appointments? A/S pushed from tomorrow to next week! Excited for another long u/s so I can watch those little stinkers jump around and kick each other.
    4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts? Nope!
  • 1. How far along are you? 19w1d

2. What brings you to this thread? Previous 2nd trimester loss due to PPROM

3. Any upcoming appointment? Anatomy scan on December 29

4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts?Just waiting for my next scan and next milestone. 🤞
  • Loading the player...

• 1. How far along are you? 18w3d
    2. What brings you to this thread? Diabetes 
    3. Any upcoming appointments? Next Wednesday. 
    4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts? More of just a rant. I wanted to ask my mfm Monday what my chances were to make it to 38 weeks. My last pregnancy I delivered at just shy of 36 weeks because of low amniotic fluid. We never found the cause. I think I’m just going to have to prepare myself for a c section. The more I research, the more I believe if I have to be induced early it’ll end in a c section either way. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @mimser I'm thinking of you these next couple of weeks  <3
  • 1. How far along are you? 20w3d
    2. What brings you to this thread? 2 previous losses and AMA
    3. Any upcoming appointments? My anatomy scan was inconclusive because Eli was terribly positioned and moving around so much.  My OB referred me to a MFM for a follow up scan to get the remainder of the measurements and pics needed and my appointment is on Jan 12th.  Looking forward to it because the US equipment at my docs office is older and not very clear.
    4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts? In good news, my doctor is letting me skip the 1 hour glucose test and go straight to the 3 hour.  I failed the 1 hour with my last two pregnancies and went on to pass the 3 hour, so I feel like subjecting myself to it again is pointless!  So, I'm thrilled that he's on board!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited December 2020
    1. How far along are you? 22 weeks today

2. What brings you to this thread? AMA, previous pre-e, and 4th c-section 

3. Any upcoming appointments? I have an ECG for Mia’s scheduled on the 5th.

4. Anything questions/concerns/thoughts?  The doctors have all been really reassuring that she is looking great even though her heart is tilted just barely within ‘normal range’. She is growing in the 40 something percentile, which is a little small compared to my other children. But it’s still good. The ECG is to make sure her valves and heart in general is functioning properly. But from the previous 4 ultrasounds, it has been, so I’m feeling hopeful. 

I am getting concerned with how much I have been swelling recently. It’s early to swell. Especially because it’s usually so significant for me in the last 2 months. I’m concerned that I might get pre-e with the pregnancy even though I haven’t had it since my first, 14 years ago. I’m feeling very similar to how I did in that pregnancy. The only hope I have is blaming it on holiday food and treats. We’ve been eating a ton of things that  we don’t normally!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I forget...did your docs want you to do baby aspirin too because of having pre-e in the past? I wonder if it helps with swelling at all since it supports circulation. 
  • @ec1212 yes, I’ve been taking baby aspirin since about 12 weeks or so. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hi 👋 I feel bad for being so terrible at being active here. I just wanted to check in and let y’all know I am thinking of you and hopefully I can figure out a way to be more active here. 

All is well here, 20+6 today and will have a repeat A/S at 24 weeks because baby was not cooperating at all. Having a lot of pelvic/hip pain lately but it’s not completely unmanageable. ❤️