Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Holiday Weekend 12.24-12.27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TWW Holiday Weekend 12.24-12.27

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 34/4

Timing: O-3, O-1

Typical LP length: ???

Testing: NYE

R/R: diving deep into finished alllll my Christmas sewing. Also tarping outside because we're supposed to get a crapton of rain overnight. Very 2020.

CS/Q: temp dipped a bit this morning but still high. trying not to think about it.

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? I'd love to make it a thing to drive around and look at Christmas lights. Soonest we can do that this year is maaaaybe Saturday night, but yeah.

• Now that it's officially the holiday weekend I'll try to be better about joining in on the conversation!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 15/1?

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14 probably

Testing: Not sure yet, possibly New Year's Day, maybe later if I can hold out

R/R: I think I ovulated yesterday, there's definitely been a significant drop in CM today, and since I typically only have 2 days of EW, this makes sense. I'm glad because my cycle last month was a little weird. My period was late due to stress after ovulation, I believe, and since I wasn't temping, my app moved ovulation to CD 15, even though CM pointed to CD 14 still. I hope I did ovulate yesterday, because if so our timing was great! I'm already bloated because of all the rich holiday food, so it might be difficult to symptom spot over the next 10 or so days. That's probably a good thing, lol.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? Family jammies on Christmas Eve, we did it for the first time this year and it's so fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:  3/1AL

CD/DPO: CD16/2DPO

Timing: Good 

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: CD10 

R/R: merry Christmas! We are spending the day with my in-laws and then driving home this evening. We saw 2 moose last night coming back to our hotel. I hope that’s all we see until we get home tomorrow night. 

CS/Q: I got another high temp today so I feel comfortable coming over here. It looks good. Now I just need to not think about it at all for the next week. 

• @fantasyflyte We drive around on Christmas Eve and look at lights. Last year there was a big snow storm and we weren’t out for long but this year there was an entire park with lights that dances to music that you could drive through. It was fun. 

@Aerialmrs I usually get matching jammies for everyone but this year I failed miserably. So I had to rush a round and buy what was left over at the store one random day. No one seems to notice that it was a botched job except for me. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: CD17/3DPO

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: not until 10DPO

R/R: The roads were great last night until we got up the mountain and through the mountain pass. Then it got super icy and of course the moose were out. 🙄 I fell asleep and kept waking up to DH slowing down really fast or slamming on the breaks to avoid hitting one. Plus, the roads were just so icy every time we went around a corner I jerked awake which was basically every 10 minutes or so. Needless to say, when my MIL asked if we were coming back in January I told her not likely. I really just don’t want to make that drive again any time soon. 

CS/Q: My temps aren’t the same, I’m rounding them so they look like they are. I’m not used to this sensor so I have no idea what to expect in my LP. I don’t even know what the typical range for LP temps would be with this sensor. So I feel very much in the dark.