Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 12/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 12/22

• Options

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: IUI so perfect

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: sometime around New Years 

R/R: It’s my last in-person day at school for a long time yay! We have virtual days every Wednesday, so I’ll be at home tomorrow and winter break starts Thursday. When the kids come back on 1/4 we are staying virtual until the 19th, so I won’t be back in the building for a long while. It’s a little stressful because I have to figure out what I want to do for those two weeks of virtual therapy, but once I think about it I’ll be able to bring all those materials home with me. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @runningoncookies happy last in person day until 2021! ❤️ I hope you are able to figure out a solid plan for virtual therapy, but for now, relax and enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: BFN again this morning, WFAF

R/R: I spent all day yesterday watching Tiktoks and playing video games and it was amazing. Planning on doing much of the same today to distract myself for the negativity in my life (my empty uterus). 🤣

CS/Q: Temp is dropping but still above cover line. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chindimples04 ugh so sorry for the BFN again. Definitely continue to enjoy your time at home!