May 2021 Moms

week 3 (05/15/21-05/21/21) check-in w/o 12/14

POLL: Given that we're a smaller BMB, do we want to combine with week 4, or keep doing our own thing? 
Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:  
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  
Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  
Upcoming appointments:  
How are you feeling?  
Rants/Raves:  
Questions:  
GTKY: How old were you when you got your first email address?

Re: week 3 (05/15/21-05/21/21) check-in w/o 12/14

• Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 20, 18+4
    FTM/STM/STM+:  4TM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out 
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  Artichoke
    Upcoming appointments: December 27 for doppler check and bloodwork
    How are you feeling? tired, and ready to feel baby, but otherwise ok
    Rants/Raves: How can toddlers be so cute and so annoying at the same time! But in good toddler news, DS#2 (3yo) is wearing undies to school for the first time. 🙌 I'm so excited. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: How old were you when you got your first email address? 8, it was an aol email, I'm the youngest, and all my siblings had, and I begged my parents to let me have one too. I don't think I did much emailing with it, but it did let me have my own aol log-in, and I played way too many games.
  • *lurking from week 2*
    @mrosek91 yay for undies! We ran out of pull ups this weekend so we went with undies at home yesterday for our nearly 3 year old. She had 2 accidents but honestly much better than I expected! Apparently she's been doing great keeping her pull up dry at daycare.
  • Loading the player...
  • @gusgus14 isn't it funny the things you get excited about when you're a parent! 2 accidents is great! DS#2 has been doing ok at home, but his teacher said he's kept his pull-up completely dry at school for a week, which is their requirement for the switch.
  • brynn_mamaof4brynn_mamaof4 member
    edited December 2020
    Poll: I don’t mind at all! 

Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks and 5 days 

FTM/STM/STM+:  4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💖 Margot Genevieve 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  artichoke 

Upcoming appointments:  anatomy scan on Jan 2, chiropractor today! 

How are you feeling?  I’m feeling ok. My SPD pain is tough to deal with sometimes. I still am nauseous sometimes, and I was just telling my fiancé I wonder if I’ll ever want to eat again.... it’s been so long since I’ve just enjoyed a full meal and been able to finish one. I still have a lot of aversions and can’t eat a ton, I forget what it’s like to enjoy eating! 

Rants/Raves:  getting real tired (literally) of the amount of times I get up to pee. Also having anxiety about not feeling baby. I felt her a few times a couple weeks ago but haven’t since. My placenta is in front so I know it will be longer and I keep reminding myself that but I just can’t wait till my Jan 2 appt to see her and hear her heartbeat! 

Questions:  I haven’t spotted once this whole pregnancy but did ever so slightly the other night after sex. I know it’s “normal” but it hasn’t been my normal and I can’t help but worry. Do any of you spot after sex? 

GTKY: How old were you when you got your first email address? Oh man probably 9 or so? Some stupid AOL email so I could join a cool chat room lol. Side note, I know it was new then so we didn’t know but I can’t believe it was normal for kids to be in chat rooms back them. My daughter is 13 and isn’t allowed to have any social media or anything yet.. luckily hasn’t been an issue so far lol. 
  • mimsermimser member
    edited December 2020
    Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 17 / 19 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: mango / baby's handprint could fit on a postage stamp

Upcoming appointments:  December 29 - Anatomy scan / January 8 - MFM appointment / January 29 - Diabetes Test

How are you feeling? Today, I'm good. Last week I was really tired... I haven't slept so well the past couple of nights. The side I sleep on gets sore so I tossed around a lot.

Rants/Raves:  I have 6 days left of work until a 3 week vacation!

Questions:  Have you been feeling baby yet, if so where and how much? @mrosek91 I'm sure your just about to feel baby move!

GTKY: How old were you when you got your first email address? I think I was 10 or 11, not sure! 

@mrosek91 I'm ok to combine with week 4
  • Lurking for week 4. We are also a small group so all for combining week 3 and 4+ next week.
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 18, 19 weeks!

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Team Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  a mango

Upcoming appointments:  anatomy scan January 4

How are you feeling?  Pretty good. Occasional headache and starting to be constipated. This started for me before I even found out I was pregnant with DS so I'm glad it's held off this long.

Rants/Raves:  We are visiting my sister this week and my niece is 6 weeks older than DS. We haven't seen them for over a year and it's so much fun having the kids together! 

Questions: nothing today.

GTKY: How old were you when you got your first email address? I think like 5th grade?

@mimser I have been feeling baby since about 13 weeks randomly, but really started feeling her consistently about 2 weeks ago, although I have still had a day or two I don't feel her, and then I randomly will the next day.

I'm also fine with combining with week 4, whatever everyone else wants works for me!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017