December 2020 Moms

Private group

Hello ladies,

the private group is reopening. If you missed the first time or you weren’t as active when we made the switch please feel free to comment below that you would like to be added. If members of the current private group love it then you will be added to the private group. I will not be voting again but there are plenty of private members who will be on the look out to get you added if they have seen you actively posting. 

Re: Private group

• @peyts228 you have been invited!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I apparently got an invite last time but I still haven’t been able to figure out. Maybe give it another shot? 
  • @bartonolivia your invite is still pending on my end. 
  • @bartonolivia I accepted your request!

@sejica you have been invited!
  • I would like to be added! The bump always gives me problems and is too difficult to login to sometimes so I’d be much more active on the private group. 
  • @hham10 I don’t know if your using your phone or your computer but I think the computer is much less glitchy than the phone ap 
  • I'd like to join
  • is the private group more active? Is this why the group is so quite?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • @babymakes9 We are definitely more active in the private grou
    DS born 2016
  • @hham10 and @hadassah2020 both have been invited (:
  • I would love to be part of a private group! 
  • Interested in the private group as well :)
  • Hey ladies! For the private group, you have to be voted in as you are more active. Nothing against you, just how we decided to do things. 
    DS born 2016
  • @jbal918 very hard for people to be active when it appears most people have abandoned the main group for the private group.   

Personally,  I'm really sad this decision was made to go private so early when our group was already so small with very few active participants based off of previous bump groups I've been in.  I really enjoyed my previous bump groups,  and this is my last pregnancy and its been very hard to connect with other mama's to be because ofall the shut downs.  I understand the bump has glitchy issues,  but I do not see how a private group on the same platform fixes those. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • @babymakes9 I'm so sorry the main BMB has been quieter. I know a few people have tried to be really diligent about checking both but obviously some of the interaction just gets lost no matter how hard we try. 

I think the decision to go to a private group was to baby step toward Facebook as a way to make sure everyone was/is comfortable with other folks having more access to the personal info available on our social media accounts. 

That said, I still think there is time for folks to make the move if they want to. I know I still plan to be active on the Bump and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Obviously it's not my decision alone, but I'm definitely willing to help out any way I can!
    image     image
  • @babymakes9 I’m sorry you feel that way but the ladies that are in now have been around the last few months. Saying that, it doesn’t mean we won’t check here and once you are more active (as well as others), I’m sure we can build the trust and have another round of moves. It’s nothing personal, it’s a comfort level. 
    DS born 2016
  • Can I be added? I wondered why it was so quiet..
  • @elmich3 I'm so sorry no one replied to this yet. The private group is actually dead silent now too as everyone seems to have migrated to Facebook.
    image     image
  • I was going to join but It seems I'm already late.
  • It seems this forum is pretty much inactive now... oh well, it seems we missed our chance!
  • Hi all! I was never very active in here (third baby problems) but could really use a mama community now that baby is here. Any chance I could be added to the private group? I promise I’m very normal and some of my best mama friends are ones I “met” on the bump way back when my first son was born!
  • If there’s anyone out there still checking this - I didn’t join the FB group originally Bc I didn’t have an account but have since realized there’s so much mommy content solely on FB. I’d love to to join if at all possible!