May 2021 Moms

PGAL Check-in 12/09

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child. ((Please feel free to share your loss story if you haven’t already.))

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: What's your favorite meme you've posted recently?

Re: PGAL Check-in 12/09

• How far along are you? 17w2d 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I shared some of this in the High risk thread but it's getting a little tougher I think as I approach my loss' term. I'm questioning every twinge in my stomach, I wake up at night worried and if I work myself up enough I get a little panicky. I hadvan appointment with my therapist today and she reminded me that this pregnancy is different than the last one and that I should find time to do things I like, which I'm doing a lot less the past couple of weeks. These were good takeaways. I also have a sophrology session on Friday, so hopefully I can relax a little bit more in the next couple of weeks. I'm also going to trying to reach out to my OB tomorrow to ask about my every twinge and yesterday's ultrasound.

Any upcoming appointments? Flu shot on Friday / Anatomy scan on December 29 / High risk OB on January 8 / Diabetes test on January 29

GTKY: What's your favorite meme you've posted recently? I don't use memes a lot, but I've used this one recently and a few other times 

• @mimser Sending you hugs, loss milestones are brutal. Also Ali Wong is literally my fave! 

• Loading the player...
  • @mimser so many hugs to you as you approach 20 weeks.  I think your therapist is right, it's a different pregnancy.  Also you are more prepared with a team to make sure that doesn't happen again and you have a cerclage.  I have faith that this pregnancy will have a positive outcome for you <3

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @mimser I was thinking about you this morning as we approach new years.  Hugs and love, my friend! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Thank you ladies, emotions shift all the time, this week I've felt confident 🤞