Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list?

TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check in 12/14

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

26w4d

FTM/STM/STM+:

STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Blue 💙 Teddy

almost the size of a cabbage 

Upcoming appointments:

first week of January, can't remember the exact date 😅 

How are you feeling?:

huge lol

Rants/Raves:

Rant: I just found out that come next September, I will need to find a new job. My Husband still hasn't found anything anything.... so I'm very stressed about finances... I know that there are more important things than money and I'm trying to stay positive but we are going to have to start scaling way back which is hard with a baby on the way. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list?

I would take my daughter to Paris. She was born when I was stationed in Italy and we spent her 1st Christmas in Paris when she was 6 months old. Of course, she doesn't remember but one of her biggest wishes is that I will take her there again for her 16th Birthday. So if I only had 2 weeks left, we'd make it happen sooner. Other than that, just spend as much time with my family as possible.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28
    weeks today-hello 3rd tri!

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: eggplant 

Upcoming appointments: Christmas Eve for appointment and 3hr GD test

How are you feeling?: tired

Rants/Raves: failed the one hour GD screening by 4 points 😫😣 anyone else having to do the 3 hour one? Also have to do a 24 hour urine collection based on them seeing some protein in urine. Had lots of BP issues with my first pregnancy that resulted in them inducing me about 2 weeks early. I really do not want another induction but it feels like every appointment I go to they are assuming I’m gonna have issues. 

Questions: n/a

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? Spend every single minute with my daughter and husband. I would want to take her to the beach for the first time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25+5
    I've honestly lost count a few times... thank goodness I have this site to keep me on track lol

FTM/STM/STM+:STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

A head of cauliflower
    Upcoming appointments: 2 weeks for prenatal and GD test

How are you feeling?: Ok....but I've been doing a few home projects...like maybe completely rearranging the nursery and painting...and omg the round ligament pain is intense. I've been taking baths, doing magnesium supplement and some stretching, but dang. I'll just be hobbling around like a crazy person for the next 3 months 😆

Rants/Raves: I'm obsessively nesting....like it's a problem. I lay awake at night thinking of all the organization projects I want to get done and now I'm also addicted to Pinterest lol. With my first pregnancy, I could just clean and organize whenever I wanted (I literally vacuumed every. Single. Day. the last two weeks of my pregnancy LOL) but this time I'm really restricted since I'm home with my 20 mo old DD..... Thus my addiction to Pinterest 😐

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? What a downer! Lol. Well, I think I would rent an incredible luxury RV and just do a massive roadtrip with the fam... we'd have to do the ocean, mountains, and seeing the northern lights is at the top of my list. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 7 / 28+2. Blowing my mind to be in 3rd tri already!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: baby girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a baseball cap (another option said an old school Nintendo, but there’s no way I’m carrying around a brick that size!)

Upcoming appointments: getting my TDAP shot this week from my GP then nothing til my next midwife appointment in mid Jan. 

How are you feeling?: decent overall, although I’ve had a couple of days where I’ve said ‘man I feel pregnant’ out loud haha. Been having some heartburn at night and crunched some tums for the first time last night. 

Rants/Raves: I’m off work for the rest of the month after this Friday and was super excited for some time to lounge around and watch some crappy tv by myself. Then reality hit and I realized the nanny is also off those two weeks, so I have DD1 to look after every day by myself. We’re in lockdown so I can’t take her anywhere - there’s a part of me that’s not looking forward to this! Although the nanny does it every day so it’s clearly doable. Any at home/distanced suggestions for entertaining a 16 month old?? (We don’t currently have snow, I’m hoping for some so we can play in that!)
  • @princessjenney I'm sorry to hear about your job situation! I hope at least your husband can find something soon so that you'll have a little less pressure on you!

@jemjed I failed the 1-hr during my last pregnancy and passed the 3-hr with flying colors.  Good luck! 

@sunny_native14 I'm right there with you with the obsessive nesting!  Pinterest is also my current addiction! I just picked up a huge order from The Container Store so I'm in organizational heaven.  

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue - Ryan!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  Head of cauliflower, bunch of bananas? 

Upcoming appointments: Had a prenatal appt yesterday with my glucose test.  I should be getting my results sometime today.  Fingers crossed.

How are you feeling?:  Stomach is still feeling great so yay for meds.  But I'm having some back pain/sciatica plus pubic symphysis pain which makes me limp and waddle at the same time.  It's a great look lol.

Rants/Raves: Rant that we're expecting like 18 inches of snow on Wednesday night.  And work has been terrible and I wish I could quit my job (irrational but a girl could wish lol). Rave is that...as much as I"m not looking forward to the huge amount of snow, I think DS is at the perfect age where he'll find the snow SO MUCH FUN. I imagine both DS and our neighbors kids will be home from daycare on Thursday, so I see some snow fun coming soon.

Questions:

Neither DH or I are big gesture people, so as much as I'd like to go to Hawaii or something, I think I'd realistically stay home and have all my loved ones around me those entire 2 weeks, essentially a 2 week long slumber party :) 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 28 weeks today - hello third trimester!

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: It's a girl! Still on the struggle bus with names, though.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Eggplant

Upcoming appointments: Just got back from a marathon appointment - 28 week ultrasound for growth check, 1 hour glucose test with third trimester labs, regular prenatal visit, and TDAP and Rhogam shots! The ultrasound looked good. Baby is measuring right on track, around 2 lbs 10 oz, and I guess my uterine arterial blood flow looked normal this time, which is a big weight off my mind.  I should get my glucose and blood test results hopefully later this week. Next up is another growth check ultrasound and 32 week appointment mid-January.

How are you feeling?: Pretty tired and having a lot of difficulty concentrating at work. This whole year has just been a big wash work-productivity-wise and I feel really guilty about that. I've also started getting some lovely digestive issues, i.e. reflux and mild constipation. I'm taking Tums for now, but my doc okayed Pepcid or Prilosec if the reflux gets worse. I'm pretty worried about developing hemorrhoids if the constipation doesn't get better, as I've heard a lot of horror stories from friends!!

Rants/Raves: Rant - I mean, COVID. But at least we can maybe see a light at the end of the tunnel. Rave - the leaf people are FINALLY cleaning up our yard today. I've felt like the neighborhood pariah. 

Questions: Any tricks for dealing with mild constipation and preventing hemorrhoids?

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? I'd go visit my sister and her family in California, go to Disneyland, the beach, wine-tasting, etc. These are all things I've done before, but I honestly can't think of another way I'd rather spend my last days on Earth.
  • @princessjenney sorry about your work situation. I hope you guys find something soon. 

@jemjed I did a two hour glucose test today. They took my blood first then gave me the drink. They drew blood an hour later and then again after two hours. 

@sunny_native14 So envious of your nesting drive! I want to do lots of things but just feel so overwhelmed that I get little to nothing done. 

@cmortmain Stewed apples and pears for mild constipation works for me. I make a little compote over the stove but I don’t add any sugar. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: PINK

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: head of lettuce, foot is a wine cork 

Upcoming appointments: tele visit Monday 

How are you feeling?: having covid while pregnant is possibly the most uncomfortable thing ever. There’s just no being comfortable. Whether it’s nausea, congestion, coughing, not sleeping, aches. 

Rants/Raves: rant- see above having covid. Rave: it’s gonna snow tomorrow!!! So excited for decent snowfall. Also DH and DS are coming back to the house tomorrow before the snow. We’ll still be isolating for another week but at least they avoided me at my worst. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? I would probably ask DS what he wants to do and do whatever it was. I would just want to make him happy in my last days on earth. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • @princessjenney - I hope the job hunt goes quickly for both you and YH, that’s stressful even at the best of times!

@juliebeannn - that’s great the meds are working! DD1 hasn’t actually played in snow yet, I can’t wait to see her do it and hopefully get some of that excitement you’re mentioning your DS has!

@cmortmain - naming is tough! Do you guys have a short list, or still starting from scratch? You could try some collace to soften things up to see if that helps with less straining. 

@treebagel - hope you feel better soon and YH and son stay healthy! Glad they were able to get away for your worst part. 
  • @finnflan @redselig @juliebeannn thanks all, I do feel lucky that we got a decent amount of notice AND I will still have my 3 months of paid Maternity leave. 🙌 I'm sure we'll find something... DH is taking this IT Certification test on Jan 4th. If he passes, it should open more doors. 🙏
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 26 + 2

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: His fist is the size of a piece of popcorn

Upcoming appointments: 28 week appointment with glucose test, miscellaneous blood work, growth scan sono, etc on 1/5

How are you feeling?: meh. Not terrible but not as good as I would like to be.

Rants/Raves: Rant - I'm stressing about what the next 4 months will look like for our family. We need to move our boys into a room together before baby comes and both of them are light sleepers, my 4 year old will be starting preschool in the spring, my 2 year old is nearing the potty training stage, my husband is considering a career change, I am working from home without an end date (I am hoping it lasts at least through March so I go on maternity leave before going back to the office but am stressed that I don't know whether I will be working in the office or from home after my leave ends in June) and then of course we will be bringing home a new baby. So many changes in such a short amount of time! Rave - It's Christmas season!!

Questions: N/A

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? Book a flight somewhere for my family and I - probably to Australia or New Zealand. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby’s foot can fit in a tea light

Upcoming appointments: 3 weeks from now, growth ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Feeling okay but often too tired to do anything productive. 

Rants/Raves: New Covid restrictions only allow home visits from two people from the same household. We are having Christmas alone since we can’t invite the family of three we are close to. On a new positive note, I don’t have gestational diabetes. Everybody is talking about a three hour test but the only option for me was for two hours.

Questions: N/A

What a difficult and anxiety inducing question! Is it just me that has two weeks to live or is it everybody? I really hate goodbyes. I would like to spend every single minute with my family and it doesn’t matter what we are doing as long as we’re together. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 28 weeks today

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an eggplant

Upcoming appointments: none until January

How are you feeling?: blah. I have a cold and my iron deficiency is back in full swing so between those two I’m tired and grumpy. 

Rants/Raves: rant- IRON PILLS. I’m on a 300mg dose and it’s just way too much on my stomach and digestive system. I’m super low on iron hence the high dose, but I’m secretly hoping my OB just recommends a transfusion because I don’t know how much more of the pills I can take. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? I’d probably head to Japan and South Korea. Always been a dream trip of mine!! My husband and I were actually in the middle of planning our honeymoon there but then COVID hit. So maybe one day!!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27w + 1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as an iPad

Upcoming appointments: 12/30 for 1 hr glucose test

How are you feeling?: since work has calmed down, I have had time to walk a mile or so every other night and it has really helped me feel more comfortable.

Rants/Raves: My mom keeps buying everything on my registry, which is nice but also unnecessary. I think she is doing it in part bc I'm not going to have a shower. I am actually relieved at not having a shower. I'm super awkward being the center of attention at those kind of things, so at least this stupid pandemic got me out of it.

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? I don't really have a bucket list and nothing is jumping out at me at the moment. It would probably involve travel and a really good whisky.
  • @jfcmomoftwo so sorry to hear about the iron deficiency! I've been there, but not when pregnant, can't imagine how hard that it! And I totally agree about the transfusion, I opted for that and it was so much better than the awful side effects from the pills. 

@duhduhduck I totally feel you on the relief of not having a shower because of awkwardness! I had a small shower for my first and as thankful as I was for the love and generosity....I was so incredibly anxious and overwhelmed at being the center of attention...and not being able to have a glass of champagne didn't help! Lol 🤣
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 7, 28w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink - Holly

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Eggplant? According to the OB's office she's about 2.5 pounds today.

Upcoming appointments: Growth scan was today and baby girl went from 35th percentile to 72nd percentile. I'm thinking the milk she's had me craving helped her out lol. Next is the 30 week appointment between Christmas and New Years. 

How are you feeling?: Now that I Have a prescription for the heartburn I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER. The sciatica is getting better with stretching. The total lack of sleep is getting me a bit. As soon as I wake up around 5am to pee, the cats all decide to take the opportunity to fight each other for rights to sit on my hip. I usually lounge in bed until 7am.

Rants/Raves: I've been testing blood sugars instead of doing the glucose test and found that if I take my sugar at 5am when I FIRST wake up it's about 10 points lower than when I was taking it right before breakfast at 8am. Hence the "you might have GD, but we want you to keep checking" from the OB's office. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you found out you only had two weeks to live, what is the first thing you would cross off your bucket list? I wouldn't waste my time doing a bucket list item. I'd spend time with the people I haven't been able to see over the past year. 
  • @princessjenney so sorry to hear about your job! Having a baby is financially stressful enough, even in the best of times. I’m glad you’ll still get your paid leave, hopefully you and your H will both find better positions!

@jemjed good luck with the 3hr, and I hope your urine tests come back normal too

@sunny_native14 the northern lights are on my list too!

@finnflan the baby sizes always get me. I don’t get how a baseball cap and old school Nintendo are supposed to be the same size 😂

@clevans1 definitely a lot going on! Maybe the boys will keep each other company when they’re in the same room and then you can sleep more? (Is that wishful thinking? Lol)

@juliebeannn hope you guys are doing ok with the snow! I’ve got the limp/waddle thing going on here too. My H says I walk just like his 96yr old grandma now 😂

@cmortmain i hope you’re able to avoid hemorrhoids! Fiber gummies helped me, though constipation was never a huge issue for me. My OB did ok Miralax if needed though 

@treebagel glad your H and son will be back with you. Hope you turn the corner and start feeling better soon!

@redselig glad you passed the glucose test!

@jfcmomoftwo ugh being sick while pregnant is seriously the worst! Hopefully it’ll pass quickly 🤞🏾

@duhduhduck lol that’s nice of your mom to buy the stuff off your registry 

@kloe818 glad your heartburn and sciatica are getting better!! I’m a little jealous 😂
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: large eggplant or 1lb basket of wings 

Upcoming appointments: 28w and 1hr glucose test today, next appt is virtual in 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: moody and achey 

Rants/Raves: I love snow, so looking forward to what things will look like in the morning! Rant is that because we’ve been doing so much virtual work/telemedicine there is no snow day 👎🏾 But luckily for me, tomorrow was going to be a light day anyway 🙌🏾

Questions:

Sorry if this was a depressing question! I couldn’t think of anything so I got it off Google lol
    Travel with my family would definitely be on my list, the northern lights for sure. Then the rest of the time spent visiting family everywhere I can. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar Did you get a lot of snow? The prediction up here was 12-18 and we got 8" in the deepest parts! No complaints here! It's the perfect amount for DS to play in but not too bad to clean up!  I don't have a snow day either but found a window between meetings to play outside with the kiddo! He had a blast!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @juliebeannn we probably got about 8 in or so too. My H did most of the cleanup but I did what I could brushing off my car and the snow was too powdery for a snowman but my daughter still loved it!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017