Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:  
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  
Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  
Upcoming appointments:  
How are you feeling?  
Rants/Raves:  
Questions:  
GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble?

Re: Week 4+ (5/22 to 5/31) check in w/o 12/14

• Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17+1 (May 23)
    FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: a pop tart!  
    Upcoming appointments:  next tuesday for checkup
    How are you feeling?  pretty good these past two days.  did a lot around the house yesterday though so that did tire me out
    Rants/Raves:  i have like 1 more week of crazy work and then some relief!!!! my house is in shambles, i havent cleaned anything in weeks and do laundry once a week which is a disaster.  but it will be over soon and i can go back to keeping everything back in order!!
    Questions:  none at the moment!
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble? i prefer warm indoor weather if that makes sense?  but outdoors i like it to be more in the 60s.  for some reason inside i prefer to be melting.
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 16+5 (May 26)
    FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  green
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  a newborn hat!
    Upcoming appointments:  Thursday 
    How are you feeling?  overall I'm feeling great, but having trouble sleeping due to heartburn and nasal congestion
    Rants/Raves:  I was watching a Christmas movie on the couch with my husband last night and had just finished enjoying a root beer float (yum), when I think I felt baby move for the first time!! But then I woke up in the middle of the night with an upset stomach so now I'm starting to doubt myself and wonder if it was just gas/indigestion that I was feeling lol
    Questions:  none right now! 
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble?  ok that's a tough one....I would much rather be cold than hot (you can always put on more layers but can only take off so many...) but I prefer warm weather over cold (ie. I'd much rather spend the day on a hot beach than at a snowy cabin).  Honestly though if I could live somewhere with fall weather (50s-60 degrees) year round that would be ideal!
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/23  17+1
    FTM/STM/STM+:  STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Blue
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  game console controller 
    Upcoming appointments:  12/30  I thought was going to be an A/S, but it says cancelled on the portal.  I guess it's because I'm having one at my MFM
    How are you feeling?  ok,  tired and not sleeping well
    Rants/Raves:  Getting my Covid vaccine this week.  I hope I feel less anxious about covid once I get it!
    Questions:  none
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble?  Cooler weather.  It gets so hot here, it's almost smothering in the summer.  The winter isn't very cold. Today is about as cold as it gets and the high is 47.  We rarely have a high in the 30s in the winter and it almost never snows here.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 25th / 17 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+:  stm 1 2yr old son
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  green
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: chipmunk  
    Upcoming appointments:  televisit 12/21 and anatomy scan 1/6
    How are you feeling?  good, eerily oddly not pregnant like 
    Rants/Raves:  rant dealing with a state review process rave a week and a day till a long much needed break
    Questions:  anyone else feel like they are not peeing anymore often then normal? I dont know if its the working feom home so beinf ablw to go when I need and Injust dont notice it's not more often but the last few nights have slept through and no wake ups to pee. 
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble? this is hard. I prefer a range of 50 to 70 so I guess cool, but not cold. 
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 5/31
    FTM/STM/STM+:  STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Pink
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of: Avocado 
    Upcoming appointments:  not until 2021
    How are you feeling?  Still super sick everyday. 🤷‍♀️
    Rants/Raves:  I signed up for a covid in pregnancy observational research study through the UW! They test me for antibodies to see if I get covid during my pregnancy and if I do report on outcomes. I also discussed the vaccine at length with my OB and I’m very excited to get it when it’s available to the general population. Let’s all get ‘mune! 
    Questions:  
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubble? I like experiencing the different seasons! Though I do wish our summer here in the PNW was a bit longer. 
  • Estimated Due Date / Weeks + Days: 15w1d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is the size of:  Yellow canary
    Upcoming appointments:  I need to go book it
    How are you feeling?  
    Rants/Raves:  Took me since Monday to write this. Actually getting my house clean, which is nice. Had a group drop by Sunday and one asked to use the bathroom, I sent them in and after they left I realized it was the scary bathroom that I keep procrastinating with. It was a guy, I hope they didn't notice. I'm not great with cleaning, but I have a tiny house which helps. About 6 months ago I made those nice schedules for cleaning and have yet to really follow it. My goal this week is to try to create a habit of following it. Doing better, but I definitely need more will power. 
    Questions:  Random, what have you heard about protein powder in pregnancy? I did a couple of cases of Kirklands nutritional supplement last pregnancy and was thinking of just getting a tub of whey protein powder, since it's a little cheaper. 
    GTKY: Do you prefer cold? warm? to never leave your perfectly temperature controlled bubbleI'm definitely a spring person 15-20°C (°F, no idea), but I like a little variety. A -20°C winter day, a couple +30°C days, but I like May and September weather the best. 
  • @littlelibelula I'm sure he didnt even notice!! I am soo bad at cleaning/staying on top of cleaning. Up until Feb I worked full-time with a 45min commute, so I cut myself some slack....but since my husband and I moved I haven't worked and have been a "homemaker" and just helping take care of the farm. I feel like I am failing at the homemaker part bc our house is always a disaster 😳
  • @liz101015 I am definitely peeing less now than I was a month ago!!! More than per pregnancy though