Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say?
Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
Adopted Furbaby: 2014
TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21

Re: all due date check-in 11/30

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:25w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: tomorrow will be a double gulp cup

Upcoming appointments: had an OB appt today, next is in two weeks for the glucose test

How are you feeling?: Tired and achy as usual lol. More heartburn but hanging in there!

Rants/Raves: Wish the long weekend was longer, haha.  Back to work today and one of my co-workers is home positive with COVID and one of my staff members' husband is also positive so now she's on quarantine. I feel like I'm just trying to dodge exposures while also balancing everyone's office schedules!  Thinking maybe it's time to think about working from home more and going to the office less. 

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Have more fun!  I kind of wish I partied/did more in college. Not in a sloppy way, but even just hanging out with more people while I had the chance.  ......And maybe drinking a little more  ;)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 26w1d March 7

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: red cabbage head/scallion/ Yorick(?)/pair of work gloves

Upcoming appointments: 12/16 for 28 weeks

How are you feeling?: Thought I'd turned the corner with heartburn until after lunch today. Starting to feel like a turtle stuck on its back when getting out of bed 🤣

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: Had a dream that I got induced at 35 weeks so I went out and bought emergency premie and newborn onsies, diapers, and sleepers just in case. Anyone else do this? 

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Travel, sunscreen, walk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @juliebeannn So glad you're feeling much better! : )

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22 - 24w

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby sea otter, haha.

Upcoming appointments: 12/2

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling really good aside from a little more fatigue again. So happy my tailbone pain went away. 

Rants/Raves: So happy to have reached viability day! I'm feeling my little guy more and more and I just can't wait to meet him face to face and see his daddy hold him for the first time. 

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Lisa is innocent. Loooong story, but knowing this would have completely altered the course of my 20's in pretty much every single way I can think of. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cauliflower, Napa cabbage 

Upcoming appointments: I forget exactly but around 28 weeks. Last appointment was last week and heard a heartbeat on Doppler.  

How are you feeling?: ok. Exhausted and heartburn but I’ve been managing 

Rants/Raves: Rave is i lost a pound between 20 and 24 weeks yet baby is measuring perfectly. I’m obese BMI and not really limiting my food intake so this is good! 

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say?  I would say “dump him now” bc I wasted so many years on an awful guy and could have partied harder in college if I had dumped him 😂 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24w4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue 💙 Teddy

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a cantaloupe

Upcoming appointments: had one today and my next isn't until the New Year 🎉

How are you feeling?: Good, big but good lol

Rants/Raves: I got a really nice diaper bag and our baby monitor during Cyber Monday, I love a good deal so I'm pretty stoked. 😁 We also got a new coffee maker, a Ninja that was marked down. All online too so I didn't even have to go anywhere lol

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? It gets better 💗
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • finnflanfinnflan member
    edited December 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Mar. 7 / 26+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: baby girl

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: double gulp cup

Upcoming appointments: had my glucose test last week, and a midwife appointment next week

How are you feeling?: good. I oscillate between feeling big and worrying that I’m actually not very big 🤷‍♀️ I’ve only gained about 3lbs and I was average weight to start with. I think I did the same last time and gained most of my weight in 3rd tri but can’t quite seem to remember!

Rants/Raves: glucose test was totally fine which is great, but my iron etc levels were low so now I’m worried I’m anemic. And my midwives haven’t called to follow up (it’s been a week); I keep meaning to call and ask if I should be doing anything about it but keep forgetting until it’s like 10pm so can’t call. Ugh. 

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Imperfection is ok. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 23 weeks + 6 March 23rd 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Boy! (Parker)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: Good! No complaints right now!

Rants/Raves: Tomorrow is my OB appointment and I get to see if my placenta has moved at all. I’m really hoping that it has so I can start working out again and also know if I have a chance to attempt a VBAC or not. I guess there would still be time for it to move but it would be great if it’s already in a better position! 

Questions: Nothing 

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? I think I only need two words which would be “Dump him” 😂 or “stop worrying”. I dated so many awful guys before meeting my husband I just smh thinking about it now. I have also always been a huge planner because I worry too much and try to control things. I have gotten much better about this over the past few years (mostly because I have managed to achieve all my goals) but I probably could have still accomplished these things without being so high strung!  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 23 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink x 2

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: two Furbys

Upcoming appointments: My next us is on the 15th, I still have to make my next ob appointment. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good, if a bit large. I seem to have really "popped" in the last week. 

Rants/Raves: Baby B is now kicking up a storm, which is still the weirdest thing ever. I also am almost done with Christmas shopping! I'm going to do my best to enjoy the Christmas season this year, no matter how weird it is. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Just hang on
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 26w0d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girl

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Kale (yet another thing that varies widely, thanks Bump  :p )

Upcoming appointments: December 15 for 28 week regular prenatal appointment, third trimester labs and glucose test, and ultrasound.  The ultrasound is a growth check "secondary to increased uterine artery resistance" according to the notes in my online medical chart, but the sonographer didn't seem concerned at the time of my 20 week scan and I forgot to ask the doc about it at my last prenatal. I hope it's not something to be too concerned about...

How are you feeling?: Tired, fat, mad at tylenol for being such a garbage pain reliever.

Rants/Raves: We got our Christmas tree and decorations up this weekend. It's not a lot, but it sure helps me to be filled with the holiday spirit at this literally dark time in this metaphorically dark year.

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Enjoy mom now. She died of cancer when I was in college. She was the best and I miss her always.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25w

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: not the baby, but one of my apps said my uterus is the size of a soccer ball

Upcoming appointments: 12/14

How are you feeling?: this is ridiculous, but I went back to work Monday after having all of Thanksgiving week off and I swear I lost the stamina to sit upright at my desk all day. My upper back was killing me.

Rants/Raves: we installed the closet system in the nursery and put the crib together. Plus we picked up the rocking chair we are borrowing from my parents, so the nursery is starting to actually feel like a nursery.

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Save more money. Really wish I had started to contribute to my own retirement accounts sooner rather than thinking whatever I had through my employer was good enough.
  • @jenotontx glad you got good news on your vbac plans! I'm sure that was a huge relief 🙌

I ended up getting the Vava monitor on Amazon which was originally 160, but I got for 120... I have 2 family members who currently use it and recommend it highly. 

Then the diaper bag I got is by Clevermade
    Also originally 160, but I got it for 115! My goal is to use it for a work pump bag, because it has a large insulated bottom compartment. Mine is in black but here's the video: 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BTHotptJVE
    😊
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 22+6

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girl, Naomi

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a waffle iron 

Upcoming appointments: sometime the week after Christmas for a prenatal and glucose test

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, just big. We have a floor bed and getting up out of it is quite the task... there's a lot of grunting and groaning involved lol. 

Rants/Raves: we have our decorations up and I love it! 

Questions:

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say?

Oh lord, I suppose 'stay single, travel!' I was in a 12 yr relationship since I was 17 and I really wish I had traveled and had more independent experiences. 
  • @duhduhduck Which closet system did you go with? We have elfa in our master but don't really want to splurge like that for the nursery.  I'm thinking Closetmaid, maybe.
    @jenotontx Yay!! what great news!
    @sunny_native14 omg getting up off the floor is definitely becoming challenging. There's lots of heave-ho-ing going on lol
  • @juliebeannn we went with the boaxel system from Ikea. Cost effective and it actually wasn't a nightmare to put together. We built our house in 2008 and just left all of the closets in our spare rooms completely empty. We bought enough to do the nursery to see how installation went. We'll definitely use it in the rest of the closets now.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24 + 6

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A cantaloupe 

Upcoming appointments: Had a check-up this week. Didn't learn much. We have the big glucose test with other bloodwork on 1/5, along with our next growth scan due to vanishing twin syndrome putting our pregnancy in the high risk category. 

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, hence my being MIA the past 1-2 weeks. Between this pregnancy being more uncomfortable than my first two, working full time, Christmas shopping (though mostly online), and trying to keep up with my 2 and 4 year old boys, I'm WORN. OUT. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - see above (how are you feeling), Rave - My youngest, for now, turned 2 today! We had our family and close friends drive by parade-style to wish him a happy birthday. Though we didn't spend time with everyone, it was great seeing them all for even a couple minutes! 

Questions: Pelvic Girdle Pain/SPD - who else is dealing with it and what helps or aggravates it for you? I'm trying to figure out how to stay active without aggravating it. So far, I've found that sitting in hard chairs, crossing my legs, lunges, squats, stairs, and lifting anything over 20 pounds causes the pain to worsen. 

GTKY:  Stolen from an old TTGP thread:  You meet your 18 year old self, you're allowed to say 3 words - what do you say? Have more confidence or Believe in yourself.
  • @clevans1 What is it about having vanishing twin that makes the pregnancy high risk at this point? I don’t know anything about this and find it very interesting! 
  • @clevans1 I've got some SPD going on too.  I've read to avoid single leg activities and to use both legs as much as possible.  Even when I roll over in bed, I keep my knees together bc oddly enough, it hurts the worst when I'm in bed.  When you squat, don't go into a deep squat, try to keep it above parallel or squat to a box/chair. Lunges have been out for me for a few weeks already, there's no way to make those work for me right now.
  • @jenotontx Research has shown increased risk of low birth weight and stillbirth in surviving babies of vanishing twin syndrome. I tried to find out why and, from the articles I read, it doesn't seem like researchers have been able to determine the cause. They speculate the placental blood flow is impeded/reduced as a result of originally supplying to two fetuses but that is not certain. 

@juliebeannn I'm sorry you're dealing with it as well! I also have to keep my knees together when rolling over in bed, getting in or out of the car, etc.