April 2021 Moms

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Wanted to start a thread where we can share all the good pregnancy and/or baby deals we find for Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday! 

Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

• I am ridiculously excited for Black Friday. It's the small things this year. I'm hoping retailers know what a rough year 2020 has been and shower us with deals!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'll def be following! We don't need much but I have a few things on my wishlist for baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • YASS, I'm here for this thread. I love a good deal! Bring on the steep baby discounts!
  • I’m here for this for sure!
  • Definitely following this! I’m not great at finding deals but I for sure need some this year!
  • @forevertired ooooo I’ve always contemplated a LG blanket with every baby but never did! Last baby I splurged on a kickee big stroller blanket and it’s been awesome but definitely not the same super soft fuzzy 🥰
  • @goldpolkadot it’s seriously so soft! I almost held off because an April baby here doesn’t need to be bundled, but it’s worth saving for next year. My son loves his and always says he’s “nice and cozy” as soon as I put it on him. 
  • ^^^ I need to research that. Rainbow mom here so I’m new to this portion. What other things/places should I be prepping or looking into? I love reviews vs google search.
  • So if anyone has Meijer by then, every year (not for sure it’ll be this year too) but they have Carters 3 piece sets buy one, get two free. So you get a lot of bang for the buck!
  • Blanqi.com has pre-access to their Black Friday sale right now - 50-60% off leggings, tanks, and other items! 
  • For anyone who had either the Willow Pump or the Baby’s Brew on their list - their BF sales are on now. 20% off Willow and 25% off Baby’s Brew. I forgot to put Halo’s (it ended yesterday, hopefully they resurrect it) - the had the Bassinest discounted. 
  • I'm waiting for the Kate Quinn black friday sale. They have the cutest little clothes! Even if I have to stay gender neutral until 12/18 when we find out. 
  • @thedomesticgeek I LOVE Kate Quinn!!! Yes on the sale-- My son wore their shirts for freaking months.. I was still trying to squeeze him into them when he had way outgrown because they are the softest. Def going to stock up on some stuff for baby girl! 

@buckeyenut08 have you used the Willow? I have one friend who loves it but two that say the suction isn't that great..
  • @eahayes I had the 1st gen, and only used it when I had to because it hurt (I would say the suction was fine?), and I had a big oversupply and the little bags didn’t cut it - it wasn’t worth the mess and hassle of changing bags twice during my pump. My fav is still the Spectra, it was quiet, comfortable and had the best suction (if you used regular flanges and not the Freemie cups).  I had the pink version but bought an external battery from Amazon so I could use it on-the-go in cars, planes, at the zoo, etc...  Since you can pump directly into collection cups with gen 3, I am going to give it another try. I also had a work friend who I was always in the pumping room at work with who swore by her gen 2.
  • Owlet stuff is on sale on their site. We just got our 2nd camera. 

If anyone sees any deals on Hatch sound makers / night lights please let me know!  That’s the last thing on my list. 
  • @BuckeyeNut05 I’ve found that Hatch’s Black Friday deals aren’t awesome. The best deal I’ve found is just a 20% off coupon at BBB (that’s what I did last year when their Black Friday deal was so whomp whomp) 
  • @goldpolkadot what do you love about the hatch? It looks like basically the same thing as the echo glow but I didn’t know if I was missing something before I decide on one.
  • Snoo is having a sale, 25% off but even better (to me) the sleep sack things are buy one get two free! 
  • @goldpolkadot I tried to do that when I saw that their sales weren’t good, and they excluded the Hatch from being able to be used with coupons. 🤬  I love the one we use in our 1 year old’s room but if they’re going to block me from using a discount I’m out, and I’ll use my röhm. 
  • California Beach Co is having what I believe is their biggest sale. Pop N Go play yard's regular price is $299, on sale for $105. So I added one to my cart then left the page. They immediately sent an email for 10% off, bringing it to $95. 

Also getting an Osmo genius kit from Amazon for my 5 year old. Regular price is $99 I believe, on sale for $56. Oh, and a 3 pack of Batiste dry shampoo for $10 for me!
  • H&M having 30% off and if you become a member it's another 10% off-- I love their stuff for kids and just stocked up on some goodies!
  • We grabbed a Doona car seat in their sale. I’m excited about it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• For maternity clothes:
    Old Navy is 50% off
    Loft is 50%
    Pinkblush - 40% off dresses, 30% off bottoms, 25% off tops
    I did some damage between these 3 places haha, whoops. 

For baby:
    Pottery Barn has really amazing sales right now - our dresser for the nursery was $600 off!! MIL very generously bought our crib and dresser today with the cyber monday sale. 

Ergo baby carrier - 40% off with code HOLIDAY

The Snoo rental is 20% off today! 

The sleepea 5 second swaddles are buy one, get two free! (happiest baby website)

Lots of buy buy baby deals today - Halo bassinet is like $70 off, dock a tot is $40ish off, uppababy strollers are on sale, owlet sock/camera is $75 off, Nanit monitor is $60 off, etc. - lots of really good savings today!! 

Aden + Anais - 50% off a lot of the muslin swaddles, bibs, etc. (swaddle 4 pk for $25, 3 pack of bibs for $10)
  • @lexibizzel thanks for the tip on the Pop N Go! We needed one and i just got that and a mattress cover for $138 and i'm super excited! 
  • @theblondebump you shopped lady! Nice steals! 
    PS I love my Ergo!! My five year old can still fit in it which was nice for some hikes over the summer with a 2 and 5 year old. They would just take turns in it!
  • @cagncoo12 nice! I just got notification that mine arrives Wednesday. Got an orange one (plan to use it at the beach). I was so back and forth about adding the mattress, but didn't since it's mainly for the beach and soccer practice (soft ground).