May 2021 Moms

Re: FFFC 12/4

• I have not shaved my legs since I got married over 5 years ago.
  • @mrosek91 that’s awesome. I go pretty long lengths in non-summer months, but you beat my record!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • DD2 is in 4th grade, and we’ve been all home and then virtual learning here since the first week of March when we decided to take our kids out of school two weeks before they shut down. I’m not sure it is  the district, school, or teacher, but the expectations of these 4th graders is higher than anything I’ve ever seen. And I’m a certified teacher. She just had to write a 5 paragraph essay this week. This is her 5th one this school year! On top of 3 hrs of zoom everyday, they are expected to do about 6 daily assignments that would take DD the rest of the day. So I only have her do less than half of the work that the teacher is asking. She is still passing her class with an 85%, so I can only assume that she is doing more work than most of the class. Then the music and PE teachers assign homework 🤣 which they complain no one ever does... lol, the kids can’t even keep up with homework in their regular class. Im not making her do schoolwork all day. She has to get outside and play. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I feel like they are expecting the kids to be able to get assignments done in the same amount of time as they do at school which does not happen lol.