Bitchfest 11.25.20

Drop your complaints here ๐Ÿ‘‡
BabyFetus Ticker
Married: 12-04-06ย 
Annabelle: 1-1-08
Patrick: 8-15-10
EDD: 4-20-17

Re: Bitchfest 11.25.20

• I had a 45-minute nosebleed today. ย Wtf.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Beckyf32 that sucks.ย  I've had a bunch this pregnancy and they're yuck.ย  Do you have a good dehumidifier?ย 
    ย 
    My 2 year old potty trained son has decided to randomly start pooping in his pants.ย  Why?ย  Why?ย  Why?ย ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited November 2020
    We found out yesterday that my H has to leave next week for a job and won't be home until Christmas. This also means he won't be home when MIL, whom I absolutely despise, is here. Effing hell. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Beckyf321 my last pregnancy I had constant nosebleeds. So annoying.

@tiggywiggles potty regression sucks. I hope it's over soon!ย 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
  • @tiggywiggles oh noooo, sorry about the regression!!
    I had such a weird dream last night that DS finally pooped on the potty for the first time but it was the MOST MASSIVE dump ever - like he'd been saving it for weeks or something. Thanks weird pregnancy dreams!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had my doctors appointment today and it went well.ย  Due date pushed back from 5th to 8 as he wants to go by dating ultrasound especially for the 12 week scan.ย  Why oh why do those 3 days mean so much to me? Feeling like a sucky baby
  • Hello, why do husbands eat the snacks of their pregnant wives.ย 

• Being sober through the holidays isnโ€™t my idea of a good time.ย 
  • My son is going through a regression and whyyyyy. I hate regressions so much. And heโ€™s hitting it super early as per usual.ย 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Bahh my boss is making me lose my mind this morning - we have been working for weeks on a project and he is now pretending that he has never heard of before and now doesn't agree with it, the DAY AFTER we posted it to social media.ย  WTF.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Got to my intake appointment today and as soon as I pulled into the parking lot they called to reschedule. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป Thankfully, itโ€™s just for Thursday, but what the what.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • becks_726becks_726 member
    edited December 2020
    I feel like garbage from sunrise to sunset. I donโ€™t remember it being so unrelenting last time around.ย 

And got a flu shot this afternoon and the nurse warned me that I might feel the side effects of the shot extra this year. Greeeeeat.ย 
  • @Beckyf321 at least you got an appt scheduled! I called on Monday asking why they hadnโ€™t called to set mine up yet. After talking to both Naval hospital and Andersen (thatโ€™s where we are stationed) I finally got a call back. Yeah, no one ever told me the packet they sent me home with needed to be returned to them before they would call me.... I had that damn packet done the day I got it. This will be my first pregnancy that I actually use military doctors and Iโ€™m not impressed so far ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Thankfully paperwork is turned in now and they said they are allowed 72hrs to get back to me. I just want to be seen my PGaL brain is in hyper drive right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • canโ€™t stop thinking about how my first ultrasound isnโ€™t until mid-Jan ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Iโ€™ll be 12-13 weeks by then, and with my daughter i had my first at 8 weeks. Iโ€™m a natural worrier so Iโ€™m dying to see things on screen for reassurance. I wish there was a way for me to get in sooner but I guess thatโ€™s just not their protocolย 
  • bntfroggiebntfroggie member
    edited December 2020
    @jessd0117 you can try and call them and say you are very nervous and want extra bloodwork. I'm hoping they let me do a 10 wk ultrasound for peace of mind, but my first appt is around 8wks with an u/s and I have to go alone which I'm already panicking about.ย  Stupid Covid.

I forgot to take my meds last night so when I woke up at 3 am I decided I'd take them, BAD IDEA.ย  Woke up at 6 puking up nothing but prenatals, so gross.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).ย  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).ย  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).ย  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Beckyf321Beckyf321 member
    edited December 2020
    @riansmommie, my second child was born at the naval hospital in Norfolk. ย No thanks! ย Danny is stationed in Groton so we get referred out to a civilian OB. ย Of course, Iโ€™m still waiting on my pregnancy test results from Friday and my COVID test results from two weeks ago from the base clinic. ย ๐Ÿ™„
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @bntfroggie Iโ€™m going to try! I sent a message to my OB and will see what he says ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™ve done a little research and it seems that 12 weeks is pretty standard in a lot of places (weโ€™re in Michigan, US), so fingers crossed they can switch my phone appt to a real one.ย