February 2021 Moms
Options

Hey you lurkers! Yeah you! Read me! Say hi!

I bet there are a few people who are having babies in February 2021 who have been lurking. Maybe they didn't post an introduction way back in the early weeks, and now they feel like they missed their shot to board this train and be an active member. If that's you, we want to pull the brakes for a minute and give you a chance to board! We're almost off to the third trimester, and there's not much time left to get comfortable here before this train starts picking up speed toward the destination of labor and delivery! 

Okay, enough with the train metaphor. On to the real talk. :lol:

At some point in the not-too-distant future, this little group will be moving to a more private setting so that we can share more with each other and not have it all visible to the entire world. When we do that, only people who have regularly contributed will be in the group, since we've got to be cautious. This is the internet, after all, and there are always creepers on the internet. So if you've been participating infrequently, or if you've been lurking and not posting at all, here's an easy way to let us know who you are, and then get more involved!
First, say hi in the space below! Let us know how far along you are, and if this is your first, second, or eighth kid :o, and let us know anything else that's fun about you! Then, going forward, feel free to join in on our weekly check-in thread, post a bump pic in our HDBD thread, and maybe share your random thoughts on our randoms thread each week. As far as I can tell, we're a pretty chill group, and we'd love to meet more chill people!

And if you prefer to keep lurking (yeah, we know you're out there, too), then you keep doing you. ;)

Re: Hey you lurkers! Yeah you! Read me! Say hi!

• Options

*If you know this dude from tv I would love to be your friend 👍

• Options
    Hi all! Didn’t even know this board existed. Try to post on the intros and couldn’t get it to work (maybe I’m not tech savvy enough). 

My first son is due 2/23/21 and I am so excited! I will try and post more on some of the other posts too because I think I’ll need the support. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi all! Didn’t even know this board existed. Try to post on the intros and couldn’t get it to work (maybe I’m not tech savvy enough). 

My first son is due 2/23/21 and I am so excited! I will try and post more on some of the other posts too because I think I’ll need the support. 
    Hello and welcome! Be sure too check out the thread about changing your screen name 😉
  • Options

Hi and welcome! We have the same due date :smile: