Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 11.28-11.29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, or none for your holiday shopping? Why?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TWW Weekend 11.28-11.29

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD21/3DPO

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 10-13 

Testing: 10DPO

R/R: My MIL and I went and bought Jake a jacket and booties. He walks all crazy in the booties and the jacket makes him look just like Wishbone. DH is working today while we are up here so it’s just me and the in-laws for the next few days. 

CS/Q: I confirmed ovulation today. I’m not sure if I would be 4DPO if I didn’t have that missing temp. 

GTKY: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, or none for your holiday shopping? Why? I don’t typically care to fight crowds and I haven’t shopped Black Friday in years. I have tried cyber Monday but nothing I want is ever on sale. So I usually end up just buying what I want without the deals. 

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 happy to see you over here. I hope you're enjoying your day with your in-laws. I bet your dog looked too cute with the booties! My dog would probably lie down in protest.

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 31/10

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: I thought I my wondfos were coming in today but I realized this morning that they're being delivered on NEXT Saturday so.. not any time soon.

R/R: I have been pretty lazy today. All of the Christmas stuff is out, but I'm working to get it all up slowly. I'm hoping to be done by the end of the weekend, but if not, I'm not going to stress about it. I want to enjoy my time off before having to head back into work on Monday.

CS/Q: Slept horribly so this morning's temp is only after a couple of hours of sleep. I'm feeling a little crampy this afternoon which is usually a sign that AF is coming soon so... we'll see. I've also eaten horribly the last few days so it could just be that. I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic.

GTKY: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, or none for your holiday shopping? Why?

None. I love to shop, but not with crowds. We have small families and do not go overboard on Christmas, so there's not much to buy anyways. I can usually find similar deals at other times in the year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 He won’t pee or poop when he is wearing the booties so I guess that is a form of protest. 😆 That temp spike looks promising! 
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD22/4DPO

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: 10DPO

R/R: Just another day hanging out with the in-laws. I may convince my MIL we need to go shopping because I got so bored yesterday. It didn’t help that my FIL was watching football all day. 

CS/Q: TD didn’t adjust yesterday’s temp which leads me to believe today’s wont get adjusted either. It’s a pretty shift except for the missing temp. 

Edit: to fix my chart