1st Trimester
Options

Brown spotting 9weeks

Hi.
Im currently 9weeks pregnant. My last ultrasound was on November 3rd and showed baby with strong heartbeat. Late on Friday I was spotting just a little brown blood when I wiped, on Saturday it was barely any for the whole day but a few drops in the evening, this morning on Sunday i saw a little bit when I wiped. There is no pain just a little pinched feeling in the lower abdomen. My next appointment is on Nov 17th , I dont know if I should go earlier or if I should wait. Is it common to spot in 9 weeks? 
Thank you for any information 

Re: Brown spotting 9weeks

• Options
    Hi.
    Im currently 9weeks pregnant. My last ultrasound was on November 3rd and showed baby with strong heartbeat. Late on Friday I was spotting just a little brown blood when I wiped, on Saturday it was barely any for the whole day but a few drops in the evening, this morning on Sunday i saw a little bit when I wiped. There is no pain just a little pinched feeling in the lower abdomen. My next appointment is on Nov 17th , I dont know if I should go earlier or if I should wait. Is it common to spot in 9 weeks? 
    Thank you for any information 
    Not sure why the US pic is needed??? But whatever.

You probably got irritated after the US or after having sex and bled a bit. Not enough to discharge...... The brown blood is old blood. I would not be concerned unless it turns bright red, fills a pad and extreme pelvic pain.  If uncertain, just call your nurses line and they will reassure you.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the picture is sweet... and probably a mother who just wants to share her baby and is concerned because she is bleeding. Prayers to you and baby ❤️ Do you have any update? I’m at 7 weeks and just started bleeding.