Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Does your family have any fun/funny Thanksgiving traditions? If not (or in addition) what is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? For mamas in countries that don't do Thanksgiving, how do you mark the transition into holiday season?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Week 1 Due Dates (5/1-5/7) check in, w/o 11/23

• FTM/STM/STM+: 4th time mom
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Pink!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: PlayStation controller! 
    Upcoming appointments: 12/18 US and check up
    How are you feeling?: Still easily annoyed. Hungry, trouble sleeping, and my back hurts now because I shampooed all the carpets in my moms house yesterday (mask on😬)! Also very emotional, a couple of weeks ago we found out that my only uncle on my mom’s side has cancer. He did chemo for a week and then had to spend a week in the ICU from the side effects of chemo. His body can’t handle the chemo and he doesn’t have long to live from the cancer. I’m so upset, he has been one of my replacement dads, he is just so great. And this is so unexpected. I’ve been crying a lot. 
    Rants/Raves: I can feel baby move more, it makes be feel happy. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: We had pretty normal Thanksgivings growing up. But my mom has slowly increased the amount of appetizers to an insane amount, they cover the entire dining room table! So I guess our tradition is to get full off of appetizers before the meal is ready! This year will be weird with just DH and kids, I think my appetizers will be very simple. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 4th, 17+1
    FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A pop tart
    Upcoming appointments: None
    How are you feeling?: Mostly fine, emotional and tired. 
    Rants/Raves:
    Questions:
    GTKY: Does your family have any fun/funny Thanksgiving traditions? If not (or in addition) what is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? For mamas in countries that don't do Thanksgiving, how do you mark the transition into holiday season? I haven't had Thanksgiving on actual Thanksgiving in a few years because I work retail so we really don't have much for traditions. I love all the Thanksgiving food!