February 2021 Moms
Options

HDBD 11/25

Let’s see the reason you’re wearing your Thanksgiving pants every day!

Re: HDBD 11/25

• Options

In between my Google Meets today (that no one showed up for). 29+3, STM. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @WildMagelet but why do you look so cute when walking the dog, though?? I’m always in sweats and sneaks with a Mom bun!
  • Options
    Yeah I haven’t worn jeans in six months. So impressive! 
  • Options
    @birdiejo @szwill86 Thank you <3 

I’ll preface by saying I found the cove when walking the dog, then wore cute shoes with the intention of the photo op when returning a day or two later (also with the dog, she really likes this path!) She was nosing around by a bench on the other side of the tall grass while I was taking this photo  :D

That being said, outfit isn’t outside of the norm for me to wear to work. Leggings & cute dresses aren’t allowed per dress code (for modesty) and culturally anything dressier than nice jeans are frowned upon for anyone outside of our admins, yet I’m still supposed to dress like a professional? It’s a weird line. I’m usually still wearing work attire when walking her this time of year or else we lose most of our daylight.

The hair is basic headband curls (which I sometimes throw in overnight if I’m feeling ambitious with 5-10 minutes before bedtime).
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    @WildMagelet oh why does dressing for work take so much thought 🤣 many days I wish I was a man so I can just rotate through the same different colored polo shirts every day. 
  • Options
    @szwill86 @WildMagelet I am awful at picking out outfits every day, I’ve had to for maybe one job in my entire adult life and otherwise I love the simplicity of picking out which color scrubs to wear 😂 cute pic though @WildMagelet