Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 11.24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: WTO Tuesday 11.24

• Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BD, OPKs, CM

R/R: I'm enjoying today because it's one of the only days this week I don't have to leave my house. I've got classes scattered through the day, but we're planning to put up our Christmas indoor stuff in between my classes today, so I'm looking forward to that.

CS/Q:  nope, though I'm happy to have been better lately about taking my temp in a tighter time window, so my dots are mostly solid now lol

• Month/Cycle: 41/1 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs eventually, various supplements, GF and DF diet

R/R: We have massive snowflakes falling right now. The size of a quarter or so. This snow is in November at least and not Halloween like we had last year. I'm not sure what is going on with me but I've been having night sweats the last few nights. Like I was damp from head to toe when I woke up in the middle of the night last night :neutral: yuck

CS/Q: don't have anything exciting in my chart yet.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: CD17

WAYDTGKU: Temping with Tempdrop, tracking CM and CP

R/R: Yesterday’s vet visit took a total of 5 hours and resulted in a call from animal control. My cat bit a tech and his rabies vaccine isn’t up to date. I called the my usual vet awhile ago about that and they told me to get his vaccines someone else because it’s cheaper. Then I forgot to make that call. So now my cat has to be quarantined for 10 days and I may or may not have to surrender him for those 10 days. Plus, absolutely nothing was wrong with him and it was a waste of a visit on that end. Except they did give him anti-diarrhea meds. So now I’m waiting for a call from animal control to tell me if my cat has to be brought to them or if he can stay at home. He has never bit anyone at the vet before and I’m sure it was due to the fact he was alone and scared. 

CS/Q: I’m a little surprised I didn’t get a shift today. I’m beginning to worry this may be an anovulatory cycle. It’s hard to know if I have had my typical O CM because of all the HIO we have done. Today will be the last heart we can get in before our trip and that will be a full week. So I’m hoping I see a shift tomorrow. My temps are leveling out like a shift is coming so that’s nice. I just thought it would be here already. 

• @fantasyflyte Enjoy your day at home. I love putting decorations up. I always bake cookies and play Christmas music and it feels like a little Christmas party. 

@inthewoods23 We got a good 6 inches the other day and I was expecting more. Our neighbors shoveled our drive which was nice but DH was kinda sad because he wanted to try out our snow blower. 😆
  • @fantasyflyte that reminds me that I didn't even bother with fall decorations besides some leaf garland I bought a few months ago :D. My only hope in having Christmas stuff up at a reasonable time is to bring all the boxes out of the storage room.

@emeraldcity1214 omg that's awful! Why in the world did they take so long? Weren't they just checking for a UTI? I can only imagine how many incidents like this are happening because owners can't be with their pets so the pets are much more easily agitated. My parents an hour west of us has maybe 3-4 inches this morning while we only have 1 and it's really tapered off. I didn't even KNOW it was going to snow this morning. I basically just check the temp and dress for that even though I don't leave the house. This is one of those snows where the grass gets covered but the streets and driveways stay clear. If I remember, we actually rarely required our snow blower last year. It's stupid, but I'm very excited to be working from home during the winter because that means we can go out when it's still daylight to shovel instead of the dark of the morning or evening.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @fantasyflyte I'm excited to our indoor decorations up too! I just need MH to get all the boxes out for me! 
    @inthewoods23 *tw previous pregnancy*
    I had terrible post partum night sweats I was literally soaking through my pj's and slept on a towel. It's probably your hormones but it's so annoying and I hope it resolves quickly for you. 

@emeraldcity1214 I'm so sorry about your kitty. We have basically stopped taking our cat to the vet because it is more harm than good for him. Last time we took him he had to be sedated for a basic exam because he was being aggressive and then after the visit he was so stressed out he started peeing all over the house so we took him back in to check for a UTI or crystals but it was all normal which just spiraled him into more peeing. We have him on Prozac now and he has leveled out but I'm not putting him through all that for a vaccine when he is a healthy indoor cat. Anytime he has gone outside of the litter box it has always been behavioral. We had a previous cat pass because of a urinary blockage so we don't take it lightly but I just know him now and I know he's just an ass but I love him. I hope you get to bring your cat home soon. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + TI

R/R: Triggering tonight! We are actually doing it at 4:30 this afternoon so we can HIO Thursday morning before the turkey coma. Good thing we didn't end up traveling for Thanksgiving. I can't decide if it would be better to do the shot myself or have MH do it. I think he is pretty nervous about it. Other than that it's a pretty grey day here and I'm excited to get into full Christmas mode here. 

CS/Q: none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ yeah these sweats could be caused by a variety of things. I get too hot when DH cuddles me too long. I am much more comfortable as the big spoon than as the little spoon because DH radiates heat like no other. Great for when I'm cold, not great for when I'm trying to sleep lol. My legs also seems to sweat depending on whether I'm wearing PJ shorts or pants. I think the skin to skin contact wearing shorts warms up my legs a lot more than even a thin PJ pant. Could also be my bed blanket. It's some kind of microplush so it can be pretty warm.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @fantasyflyte enjoy your day at home and share photos of the Christmas decor when it's up! I left all of my Christmas decorations in Canada when I moved to the US 3 years ago, and MH never bothered to decorate as a bachelor so we're going to have to buy all of our decor this year. 

@inthewoods23 Night sweats are the worst! I hate waking up feeling all clammy. And they stain the sheets / mattress cover / mattress. Hopefully they pass soon. I'm very sensitive to my sleeping environment as well. I finally found the perfect set of PJs last year, and bought 3 pairs of them. Also, the large snow flakes fallings sounds straight out of a fairy tale. Enjoy!

@emeraldcity1214 Gosh - I am so sorry to hear about your cat's adventure yesterday. Poor lil' guy! Hopefully Animal Control won't make you surrender him. Where are you that you have 6in of snow already?! 😯

@krash_ Hooray for trigger day so you can enjoy your PPTI (pre-turkey TI)! Good luck! These subcutaneous shots are pretty easy and I would say having someone else do them for you would be an overkill. But it's definitely a way for you to "share" this experience. I wouldn't trust MH to give me a shot! (Partially from fear that he'll pass out.)

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: combo Clomid + Menopur IUI; lots of vitamins/supplements for MH and I; also doing more blood tests for auto-immune issues & anti-inflammatory markers. 

R/R: I'm also really struggling with my menstrual cup this month. Gah! And I'm having a 2nd day of heavy bleeding which hasn't happened since I've started medications so it's like a murder scene over here. 

It's a beautiful day here in SF and Thursday is promising to be very nice as well, with a high of 63. I really enjoy this time in the Bay Area. 

CS/Q: I really enjoyed not temping or anything last cycle, so I will repeat this cycle. In fact, i'm going to return my Tempdrop. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @inthewoods23 boo snow. we had a couple inches around Halloween this year so far. I wouldn't be sad for there to be no more snow this year lol

@emeraldcity1214 sorry about the chaos with the vet, I hope you don't have to surrender him in the meantime

@krash_ which one of you is better at the "count to 3 and just stab" idea? I had to give myself injectible migraine meds a couple times and it took me a solid half hour to physch myself up to do it the first time. If I ever need to do injectibles again, I'll probably try to get my nurse sister to do it for me if possible lol

@acleverusername gotta love murder scene days! I'm just glad mine came at a time when murder scene day isn't one of my 8hr workdays.
  • @acleverusername & @fantasyflyte I do my own bikini waxes at home so I am pretty good at hyping myself up to rip the Band-Aid so I think I might do it myself. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @emeraldcity1214 I feel like I say holy cow a lot on this board, but wow. So sorry! I know as a nurse we have to report all animal bites to the state, but how abnormal is it at a vet? Our cat is a dick and bites me after just petting her sometimes. And all that for just rule out UTI is bonkers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: hio and cm. Starting opks and bbt this cycle

R/R: I’ve been so unproductive at work today. I’m ready for all the days off. My adult niece who lives with me (temporarily) is being a total pain so I’m hoping she can at least behave through the holidays. 

CS/Q:  I’ve temped 2 days in a row. I kept forgetting to start last month until it was too late to bother starting last cycle, so at least I’m off to a good start 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @inthewoods23 Yeah, It was ridiculous yesterday. Then they got all pissy when I said I needed to leave to go grab lunch. I ended up using the bathroom where I grabbed lunch. Lord forbid I ask them to come inside. 🙄 We have been dumped on this year. I’m just glad we don’t have a drive that is on a hill. The snow falls, the temps rise just above freezing and then we have ice. I even got stuck and almost slid into a ditch a few weeks ago. 

@krash_ I plan to sedate him for now on. What I don’t get is that I told them he bites so why didn’t they handle him more carefully. 

@acleverusername We live in Alaska. Fall starts around September and ends in October. 😆 Winter runs until March. But once the temps rise to 30 it’s a warm 30. Even now, when we get up to the upper 20’s I can just wear a thick sweater and be fine as long as I’m not staying outside for more than a few minutes. Last year I wasn’t as acclimated and I was freezing when it was 45 out. This is only our second year here. 

@emmylou78 He bites when he is loving on you, playing with you, mad at you, or when you haven’t given him as much food as he thinks he needs in his bowl. 🙄 He is just a biter. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 so sorry you’re going through this with your cat. My son was bit by my moms dog a couple years ago and (at least where I am) my mother quarantined him. I also work for a vet and generally speaking you quarantine them at home unless it but you and you don’t want it there. I was bit by a cat years ago, and they kept it home. I hope everything works out for you, and I’m glad your kitty ended up being ok. 

@inthewoods23  sometimes I wake up at night sweaty like that. For me I think it’s either hormones (because I sometimes have hot flashes) or because my room is chilly so I pile on the blankets and then get overheated. Hopefully it’s just something like that and nothing more serious/ you getting sick. 

@krash_ good luck with the triggering! I would probably have my husband do it for me, but I’m kinda a chicken. 

@acleverusername so awesome that you’re having such great weather! I’m not even interested in the menstrual cups for that exact reason. Everyone I know loves theirs though. 

@fantasyflyte I hope you enjoy your day off! Nothing better than not having to leave the house! 

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: bbt/ opks in a little while.

R/R: Well, I’ve been absent for a while. My family hunts so we’ve been out at my family’s land for the past few days and I’ve just been preoccupied. I’ve been lurking a little.

Tw: loss

I mentioned last week I had some spotting starting 6dpo. It let up a little on 8dpo then started again 9-11dpo. I took a hpt on 11dpo and it had a vvvfl and then I got my period the next morning. I’m sure this is my first known chemical and it stings a little. I let my husband know and he was basically no help so I’ve just been kinda struggling by myself. I know it’s not a big deal or whatever and I don’t know if this even belongs here but I think I’m ready to talk about it somewhere. 
    Question: period following a chemical? Normal? Longer? Heavier? I don’t really know what to expect but these cramps are killing me and I forgot my hot water bottle at home. 😭😭😭

CS/Q:  I haven’t started temping yet this cycle. 

• @acleverusername the snow has already melted  :D it was nice while it lasted. I've been struggling with my cup too! I took it out and reinserted it twice this morning. The 3rd time I made a visit to the bathroom I could tell it wasn't sitting up in there at all so I gave up and removed it to put a tampon in. Ugh. How TF does anybody do this without needing to wash their hands 3 times in the process? haha

@fantasyflyte my mom always says she's good with 1, maybe 2 big snow storms a season and nothing more. I like that plus a few good snow days of 6+ inches, as long as it's not wet snow. That sucks for shoveling.

@emmylou78 it's hard to be productive when so many people take these days off for the holidays. I usually have like one good day of being really productive before a holiday but the day before we're all off I'm so unproductive. Tomorrow is going to be super slow I bet and I won't be motivated to do anything but the bare minimum.

@emeraldcity1214 being up in Alaska, I'm guessing you had to have the car running while you waited? Would be pretty cold sitting there for so many hours waiting! My parent's driveway is uphill. My dad has had difficulty in the past getting up. It doesn't help that their street is downhill so it's super easy to slide past and then also having to rev up to get yourself up. I'm thankful our driveway is essentially flat.

@paytonpedro I don't think I'm getting sick. Having sweaty legs has been kinda common for me. Whole body sweats though, that's new  :s Regarding your spoiler stuff *TW*- 
    Sorry YH isn't much help. I think guys just don't understand what it all really means since they're kind of removed from the majority of the process (in that we're the ones carrying the babies while they go through no changes). My DH kind of joked when we were going through IVF and had embryos that I no longer needed him because his "work" was basically done. Everything after that is the female body accepting the embryo and then it continuing to grow. Plus guys are just really bad at empathy.

I would think your period should be fairly close to normal. You may be dealing with worse cramps than normal since the body is expelling a "product of conception" as they call it. I have no experience with CPs so I don't know if it has that similarity to a natural MC.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @paytonpedro I’m so sorry. Sending you so many hugs. The loss thread on this board is amazing. That’s were I hung out outside of the dailies when I was here last time. The support I got there was so helpful. 

Update on my cat: He can stay at home. They are bringing over the paperwork today. I’m glad he can stay because I was worried about him biting someone else. 🙄 Then having time do another quarantine. Ugh, what a mess. 
  • @inthewoods23 Yep, my car ran for 5 hours straight. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m making suck a wonderful impact on the environment, I know, it’s awful. Who would have thought it would have taken 5 hours. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 man that's just stupid. I would have been calling the front desk like where TF is my cat? Why is this appointment taking so long? Makes me thankful to have an electric vehicle. At least I'm not spewing CO2 into the atmosphere for no reason at all if I had to wait all that time.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @krash_ tbh, there's really no hype needed for this shot (which you've probably already done at this point.) Did they give you injection teaching? Or videos to watch? Honestly very simple and Ovidrel doesn't sting or itch like some other IVF injections. 

@emeraldcity1214 Ooh Alaska; it's also probably very dark there now. Glad that your kitty can stay at home. I really don't understand what "warm 30" feels like. LOL. My skin got soft real fast when I moved from eastern Canada to San Francisco. I can't even talk about the weather to friends back home; they have no sympathy for me. 

@emmylou78 I'm with you re: unproductive day and being ready for the break. Keep up with the temping! 

@paytonpedro reply in spoiler
    I am so sorry for your early loss. And I'm sorry YH wan't supportive. Men just don't know how to deal with that stuff. They don't really understand how all of this works so when things aren't working, they don't have much input to give even though it's needed. At least you have us! Sending you hugs of support.

@inthewoods23 is it AT LEAST a 3-hand wash process. I started using my cup after starting to work from home, so I have no idea what this will be like when we're back in the office. I certainly don't foresee washing my cup while someone is washing their hands in the next sink over. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @inthewoods23 and @acleverusername I do my cup at home in the morning, usually in the shower, so I never have to mess with it at work. My new house doesn’t have sink next to the toilet, which is a huge pain. 

I’m so sorry that you’re going through that. Honestly, I bet it’s so abstract for YH that he likely doesn’t have a clue, which has to be hard. I don’t have any experience with chem pregnancies, but I would think that medically it wouldn’t be too different than a regular period, since it didn’t implant. That’s totally a personal guess though, so I could be way off, especially if you’re having worse than normal cramps. Hugs to you and I hope the support here helps, even if YH doesn’t quite get it. 

• @inthewoods23 I called several times within the 3 hours we waited for him to even be brought in. I kept seeing everyone pull up and the techs come get there animals. I was ready to rip my hair out. Apparently I am going to need to do it again for his rabies vaccine after his quarantine is up. 😑 I’m going to sedate him before we go. 

@acleverusername The sun doesn’t come up until after 10 and then it’s slow and stays low in the sky. Sunrise lasts for over an hour and then it starts setting around 3 and is fully dark by 4:30. Even when it’s up it’s still pretty dark. It has a twilight look all the time. My in-laws live further north so it will be much darker when we visit them. 
  • @everyone thank you ladies so much! ❤️