Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Here's a controversial one - Turkey - love the taste? or just because it's tradition?

Re: week 3 (05/15/21-05/21/21) check-in w/o 11/23

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/20, 14+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: 4tm
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: navel orange
    Upcoming appointments: next Friday for a quick doppler check
    How are you feeling?: I don't even know. I was so tired I ended up calling in sick Friday, but now I'm even more behind, and having a hard time getting started. I might work Thanksgiving to get caught up.
    Rants/Raves: See how are you feeling above.
    Questions: Any advise for how to convince a macho male that it's ok to need help/see a doctor/take medicine? DH is having a really rough time right now, and I think if he could get his sleep back on track it would help, but all my pleas to see a doctor, or at the very least try melatonin are falling on deaf ears.
    GTKY: Here's a controversial one - Turkey - love the taste? or just because it's tradition? Neither. My dad owned a poultry plant, so we never had turkey growing up, he didn't like the taste, so he wasn't going to waste one he could sell by bringing it home. Instead we would have capon, which is a male chicken that's breed to be about as big as a turkey, far superior IMHO. So moist, and tasty.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/19, 14 weeks 5 days 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out on 12/4!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a maple leaf 

Upcoming appointments: gender scan on the 4th and I have an appointment I believe that week too.

How are you feeling?: my nausea is so much better, I’m not as tired/worthless anymore but I have the worst SPD pain that makes it hard to walk and move in general usually once evening hits. I’ve had 7 major hip surgeries and this is my 4th baby. I’ve never dealt with SPD just more or less pain/issues with my hip... so this is new and really disappointing. I’m worried for how I’ll feel once I start getting even bigger. 

Rants/Raves: rave: we close on our new home on the 30th! I can’t wait. Rant: I’m being tormented by a wood pecker and he’s put softball sized holes in my siding. I’ve tried every nice, humans  way to get rid of him/deter him. I am past the point of caring if he is “protected” here. He’s destroying my home and my sanity. Surely once they destroy your property I can off this thing??? It’s been a month of me trying nicely 🤪

Questions: what’s your favorite prenatal? I can’t do the gummy ones if I have to eat 4ish of them, ick. I’m looking for one I can swallow with water and won’t make me sick. I haven’t really been able to stomach them, but I’m ready to start trying again. 

GTKY: Here's a controversial one - Turkey - love the taste? or just because it's tradition? Hmm I like the taste but it’s not something I ever eat unless it’s thanksgiving 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrosek91 that’s a tough one! Idk. We have a bit of the opposite dynamic here. My fiancé has some pretty bad health anxieties so will go for anything. I never ever go to the doctor, but I grew up in a family of medical professionals and basically feel like we don’t go to the doctor unless we are dying. My dad is an ER nurse and literally had to drag me out of my bed 4 years ago, carry me to the car and take me to the ER for meds and fluids because I couldn’t stop puking but refused help 😂. Some of us are just stubborn I suppose.... may be a losing battle! I don’t like melatonin bc it gives me a headache in the morning, but I do find I sleep better listening to about 528 hZ sounds from my phone if he’d give it a try? But warning, they always give me crazy dreams. Just getting good sleep can do wonders 
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 I use the generic top choice prenatal from my local grocery store with no issues.  I take it right before bed.  I'll hopefully be finding out the sex of our baby on the 4th too :)

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    @mkc3888 yay!!! Can’t wait to hear what we are having. Do you have any feelings? I always have with my previous three and I’ve been right. This time I have no idea. Kinda leaning toward a girl but 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    I'm starting to think it's a girl, but I had a dream a few weeks ago and I was introducing the kids to someone and I said a boy name.  I kind of always saw myself with 2 girls, but I'd be happy with a boy too.

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 19 / 14w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peach / Maple Leaf

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow - cervical lenght ultrasound / Thursday - MFM check up / December 11 - Flu shot / January 7 - Anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I realized if I eat too much in the evening/for dinner I might as well forget about ever falling asleep... Also I feel like I'm just on the verge of constipation. Other than that, my bump officially came out sometime in the night of Friday to Saturday, which I love 😍. My lower back hurts little, but I think it's from laying down for 14 days.

Rants/Raves: Rave: So happy to see my little baby bump.
    Rant: I was back to work this morning... at least I work remotely 

GTKY: Here's a controversial one - Turkey - love the taste? or just because it's tradition? I like it, but only have it for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I wouldn't want to have it at other times. My aunt makes it the best, with the best stuffing.  I usually look forward to eating it. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 18, 14+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Bubble tape bubble gum

Upcoming appointments: nothing until December 3

How are you feeling?: pretty good. I do have the occasional headache and I'm still pretty tired in the evenings but good overall. 

Rants/Raves: Nothing really new...still fuming about the COVID exposure but I won't bore you all with that again 😂

Questions: Does anyone else find themselves waking up on their stomach? I'm a stomach sleeper and try to stay on my side, but I keep waking up on my stomach so of course I worry every time.

GTKY: Here's a controversial one - Turkey - love the taste? or just because it's tradition? I am meh about turkey. I don't mind it but we really don't eat it outside of Thanksgiving. We weren't even going to do a turkey this year, we were going to do ham because nobody except DH and I eat meat so it seemed like a waste.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @spartan4life maybe start using a pregnancy pillow so it keeps you on your side?