July 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 11/15

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/15

• How far along are you? 4wks2d

How are you feeling this week? Boobs are sore, occasional nausea, tired, and already starting to bloat. Pregnancy is so glamorous. Ha! 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • 7w 

Still constant nausea. The nights are good, post 8pm butttt that doesn’t help in the day trying to care for a toddler. Haven’t puked yet so that’s a win but I have dry heaved over a toilet lol. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Loading the player...
  • 6 weeks and change

So. damn. tired. Can I just nap all the time? And I have no desire to go to work at all. Not very hungry but if I don’t eat I feel dizzy and shaky. Not nauseous *yet*. Boobs are killing me. 
  • 4w4d

Boobs are sore and tingly. Nipples feel like they are on fire at times. Nausea comes and goes all day. I’ve gagged a few times, but no puking yet. Bowel movements have been interesting. Some days I’m constipated while other days I go multiple times🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t remember feeling this intense of symptoms this early before! 
  • 5wk 1day

Sooooo tired!!!  Generally have no appetite then all of the sudden get extremely hungry but put off by all the food that is available to me.  End up eating another bagel. LOL can you live off bagels? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 4+1

Currently I feel totally normal!

• Maybe closing in on 7 weeks? Hopefully I’ll know Wednesday. 

Awful. Freaking terrible. I’m already popping zofran and phenergan like candy. I can barely keep my eyes open. And cramps that are literally putting me on the floor. 
  • 5 weeks 🥱😴
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks 

How are you feeling this week? Pretty good overall. A little tired, some slightly sore boobs, and I’ve only had 1 or 2 times I’ve felt a little queasy but nothing bad at all. 

• 4 weeks today.

currently cramping like crazy. I can distinctly feel it in two spots. It’s such a bizarre sensation. So gassy. Exhausted is an understatement. Boobs are sore. Headaches, which makes sense because today at a dr appt my BP was really high. High BP is totally abnormal for me, usually pregnancy drops my BP, no idea what is going on with that. 

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • 6 weeks and some 

I was feeling mostly normal until this past week. I have all the symptoms it seems. None of them are outrageously bad thank goodness, but the whole lot of them are making me feel like I’m having a bad bad hangover 🤢🤕: nausea, fatigue, general food aversion but also hungry, so so cold, foggy brained, heightened sense of smell. I don’t remember it being this bad last time so part of me is convinced I’m exaggerating the symptoms (totally not helpful lol).
  • @navete - same! I have felt absolutely wonderful with my past three pregnancies and feel like total 💩 this time. I suppose I deserve it for having three pleasant pregnancies lol.
  • 6w2d. 
    So tired and always freezing. Also go from no appetite to starving and ravenous. Oh and I still want all the breakfast burritos
  • @marikkita12 yes with the cold! My feet have been ice cubes all day, which makes no sense seeing as I freaking live in year round tropical weather. Pregnancy cm be so trippy somethings.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • 5w and change, joining the coffee aversion club 😭 I am now completely disgusted by the thought and smell of coffee and I have no idea what to “eat” or do with myself in the morning lol. I made tea today but it wasn’t the same.
  • 5 weeks today. I don’t have any symptoms yet, but my lower back aches often and it makes me anxious. My last pregnancy, lower back pain meant cervix dilating too early. No spotting or anything though so I’m trying to just ignore it. IIRC my last two pregnancies started feeling symptomatic around 6 weeks

• Five weeks today- other than exhausted and some sore boobs, I am having night nausea! No morning sickness just nausea at night
  • @hannahcampbell2017, it started like that for me this time. Nauseous at night. 

• Forgot about this one from last time - my leg hair grows back SO much faster.  Seriously have forest legs 1 or 2 days after I shave them.  This is very annoying!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have this feeling like I need to burp and feel really full. Then I try to burp and nothing happens and I instead feel like I am going to throw up. It’s annoying and gross and weird. 
  • Same @kfry22 👎 

unrelated now I think I have a uti 😭 wtf? My body is not happy rn. 
  • @bkjade nooo that’s awful! Not the same but my pregnancy with DS got me three yeast infections and BV at the same time 🥴

• I’m feeling pretty awful here, looking for all of your recommendations for morning sickness! I’m on a toast and butter diet right now and looking for any other ideas to get me through the 🤢 
  • @bkjade Still waiting for m/s to kick in this time, but last time PB&Js got me through. There were also more nights than I care to admit that I had potato chips and popsicles for dinner.
  • @bkjade, popsicles, carbonated drinks (coke, ginger ale), crackers/bread. 

• I managed to strain my lower back at work the other day, and it hurts so much. Add to that I am constipated, so I am extra uncomfortable today😕 on top of every other pregnancy complaint (nausea, constantly cold, congested...) 
  • @daisy528 ughhh that sucks! Tennis balls between my back and office chair saved me my first pregnancy

I finally have a symptom! My boobs are sore