Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 11/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/18

• Options

Month/Cycle: 24/26

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 12 

Testing: Tomorrow 

R/R: I can’t remember the last time I waited past 11 DPO to test. I have a long meeting today with the partners in my department to go over client assignments and scheduling for 2021. If for some reason I am KU (which I doubt, I feel the same as I always do) I just don’t want to be feeling guilty about not saying anything. I know that may sound slightly crazy after 2 years of trying unsuccessfully but I guess you never know. We have a second meeting after with 9 people and I emailed the partner who organized it and said I’m calling in. I don’t understand why they feel the need to put 9 people in our conference room (the table only seats 10) when cases are skyrocketing here. Could definitely be a phone call instead!

CS/Q:

• Options
    @bows22 I hope that tomorrow you have a reason to feel guilty! Although I fully think you have no reason to have to tell anyone right away. Also, strong agree about calling in. Not sure why anyone plans in-person meetings right now. 

Month/Cycle: 11/4 AL

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: this weekend

R/R: I was feeling very nauseated in the shower this morning which was initially encouraging to my half asleep self, but then I remembered I am only 7 DPO and there is a non-COVID stomach bug going around at work. Now I just want it to go away...

CS/Q: Nothing new. Temp still high.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@bows22 I was going to say literally everything @fitzfizz said.

@fitzfizz I woke up a little nauseous too, but sometimes that’s just a thing for me. I hope you are feeling better soon and it’s nothing. Also just noticed we’re cycle twins!

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: when I’m late.

R/R: They’re wanting to shut everything down again because of COVID so mh went to the beer and liquor stores last night so we’re stocked up just in case lol. 

CS/Q: I didn’t even screenshot and I’ll prob stop testing soon. I don’t normally track bbt after ovulation. 

• Options
    It’s a crazy week at work and I haven’t had a chance to check in here! 

@bows22 what is up with your work’s on-site meetings?! That makes no sense. Good for you for holding out until Day 11. FX.

@fitzfizz Gah a stomach bug on top of the pandemic?! You’ve hit some kind of “shit jackpot”. Hopefully you don’t have the stomach but, or Covid, and who knows... FX

@paytonpedro smart to stock up on those “essentials”! 😉

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 25/14 

Timing: doesn’t matter

Typical LP length: last night was my last progesterone dose so we’ll see 

Testing: BFNs all over the place

R/R: Work has been nuts and it’ll only continue to be nuts until Christmas break. Oh well, something to keep my mind of TTC.

I’ve decided to stop posting to the dailies as we’re entering a phase of TTC that doesn’t lend itself to daily updates and with work expected to be so busy, I doubt that I’ll be able to meaningfully contribute here. I’ll try to stay engaged via the variety of weekly/monthly threads and, as always, you’ll find me in the IF thread. 

CS/Q: nope

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @bows22 everything fitzfizz said. Couldnt word it better myself!
    @fitzfizz I hope the nausea goes away quickly and it’s not a stomach bug!
    @paytonpedro smart move on the essentials! 🤣
    @acleverusername im so sorry to hear about the BFNs. I will continue to lurk the IF page to follow your journey. ❤️ Although, I may find myself there soon, so won’t need to lurk. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 18/4 I guess

Timing: shitty

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: next Wednesday

R/R: Well, DH officially left his driving job and is starting training in heir warehouse tomorrow. I’m nervous about the switch, as the pay on the career website doesn’t match the pay on the internal website (internal has it listed at $5 an hour LOWER than their external website does.) But he is a lot happier, so I guess that makes it worth it. ❤️

CS/Q: I have no clue what’s going on. I discarded CD14s temp to see what happened today (assuming today was 3 dpo) and I didn’t get crosshairs like I expected. When I put CD14 back, I get cross hairs on CD14. Now I’m wondering if I didn’t ovulate until LATE CD 15 or maybe even CD16. I’ll post my chart with CD14 temp and cross hairs. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Responses from yesterday's:

@fantasyflyte I went yesterday and my sunglasses were right where I left them. 

@bows22 *tw LC and loss mentioned*

he's not the donor we used the first time where we conceived DS. This donor we've been using since we starting trying for our second, including the mc.

@babyroma welcome! I believe the read this first includes the acronyms. But you can also ask.

Month/Cycle: 5/ 2 AL

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: O

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: once more tomorrow. But I expect AF any day now

R/R: just bummed out with this cycle.

CS/Q: none

Today responses:

@bows22 I find it kinda crazy to have an in person when it could be over the phone, especially with cases rising.

@fitzfizz hoping you didn't catch anything!

@paytonpedro glad you're stocked up!

@acleverusername glad work will help keep you busy. We will miss you in the dailies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @peytonpedro CD buddies! Similar timing as well haha. I’m glad that your husband stocked up on essentials haha.

@acleverusername We will miss you in the dailies, but that makes total sense. I will, of course, keep stalking you in the If thread and hoping the best for your ER. 

@chindimples04 Have you tried putting in another high temp for tomorrow? If you do I’m guessing it may move your CH. good thing is either way it looks like you ovulated and your timing is good. 

@Kenneylynn3 Please forgive my lack of knowledge about this, but are these donors through some type of agency? Or people that you know? I’m just curious. It seems like if there wasn’t a particular reason to go with the same donor it would make sense to have someone more convenient. 

Y’all, I need to be talked off the SS ledge. Please remind me that at 7DPO you don’t have symptoms. The logical part of me knows this, but the illogical part of my brain is convinced this is morning sickness. 

**TW prior pregnancy**

This actually feels very similar to morning sickness I had before (low level constant nausea without actually feeling like I would get sick, started in the shower, coffee smells disgusting to me today), but that time it really didn’t start until 6 weeks. If I am pregnant, I am literally not even 3 weeks. Talk me down!! 

• Options
    @fitzfizz oh, good idea. I put in a fake temp for tomorrow and it gave me CD16 CH.
    Also, girl, I am with you! SS is so real! I had that same nausea feeling and stuff smelling awful a few cycles ago and it was obvi not due to being KU. 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

@bows22 gotta love those kind of meetings, you'd think they'd all be virtual in this climate!

@fitzfizz ugh stomach bugs are the worst, I hope you feel better soon

@paytonpedro hey, gotta stock up before everyone buys everything again!

@acleverusername hugs, and fingers crossed your next TTC phase is short and fruitful

@chindimples04 yeah, I'd agree that CD 15 seems most likely. are you able to try the other detectors to see if the CH change?

@Kenneylynn3 hugs, sorry this cycle has you bummed

from yesterday: @bumblebee0210 thanks! I actually do already take magnesium daily, my neuro's had me on it forever because we knew I'd eventually try to get pregnant, and I picked a multivitamin high in B vitamins. My neuro isn't comfortable doing botox with possible pregnancy, but my preventative (with recently increased dose) is doing a much better job of controlling them overall. The occasional one still does slip through. She warned me that my migraines would most likely either get significantly better or significantly worse in pregnancy, so I guess we'll see eventually lol

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 41/8

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: ???

Testing: dunno if I'll need to

R/R: not in a good mood today. feeling crampy, which is freaking me out because I'm only 8dpo, and I remember having at least 1 short luteal phase cycle when we briefly tried a couple years ago so now I'm mentally flipping out that my weight is causing short luteal phases even though my cycles are long and irregular and yeah. sorry for the ramble.

At least the thermostat adjustment seems to have helped on the temp front.

CS/Q:

• Options
    Kenneylynn3Kenneylynn3 member
    edited November 2020
    @chindimples04 sorry we were typing at the same time. (I started my post about an hour before I finally finished it.) I'm sorry your chart is confusing you this cycle.

@fitzfizz we aren't using the same donor since before we lived in WA and now we live in WY. He offered to help give us again, but that is a lot of logistics and travelling which isn't really an option right now.

@fantasyflyte glad adjusting the thermostat has helped your temps.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    so you guys wouldn’t feel guilty at all about spending 5 hours making plans while knowing they would have to all be redone? Haha maybe I didn’t explain that well or maybe I am just a wimp. 

@fitzfizz I’d be riding the SS train too! I would be thinking, maybe my body is working REALLY hard to implant and it’s making me sick. Not to put any ideas in your head haha 

@paytonpedro we did the same thing with beer over the weekend and our liquor is pretty well stocked but I realized we are dangerously low on tequila. I should probably take care of that soon. It’s getting crazy out there

@acleverusername totally get taking a break from the dailies. I heard back from my second opinion RE and am going to call them on CD1 and depending on when my appt is, I may start back to posting in the IF thread soon so maybe I’ll see you over there. 

@chindimples04 thats great for YH! Does he get weekends off now?

@Kenneylynn3 I’m sure it’s an easier decision to switch that way. I hope you find someone closer!

@fantasyflyte i hope it’s not AF coming. Your temp is still up so hopefully that’s a good sign!

• Options
    Yet another crazy day at work, so I'm only now getting a chance to catch up here!

@chindimples04 hopefully you can figure out what's happening with YH's salary and HOPEFULLY he'll get the higher rate. Regardless, a happy husband is priceless! I really hope you don't have to join us over in the IF thread. 

@Kenneylynn3 sorry for the BFNs girl. I know the feeling. Hopefully next cycle! FX

@fitzfizz thank you for stalking! *hugs* Speaking of SS, I explained the term to MH this weekend. He got it right away and was like "Oh, you stubbed a toe?! You must be KU'ed" LOL. He kills me. 🤣

@fantasyflyte I hope your LP is NOT short as that cannot mean good things. Hopefully the cramps are something else all together. Fingers crossed!

@bows22 hopefully CD1 never comes! FX. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023