Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/18

• Sorry I missed tags yesterday! I'm adding them here:

@gingermama29 These decisions are so difficult this year. We decided that we will eat with my parents, but at separate tables and dishes and with about 20ft between us (we're lucky they have a big house) and that we will visit with our ILs with masks on. We see both sets regularly with masks on since they both live really close by.

@runningoncookies Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully none of your students tests positive!!

@Aerialmrs I'm sorry. It's so hard to gauge who's being careful and who's not. And it's hard to be the only one not attending certain events (unfortunately we've had to deal with that..). Some are understanding, some are not.

@emeraldcity1214 I hope your new thermometer comes in soon. That's so frustrating not to have all of your temps this cycle, plus delayed ovulation, ugh.

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: charting, opks

R/R: Happy to be able to work from home today but my to-do list does not look attainable at all. I'll feel better once I get all of my grades in.

CS/Q: I got as close to a positive OPK last night as I think I'll get and had a temp drop today so I think O will be today or tomorrow. FX, timing would be pretty good.

• @fameonmain2 for some reason my to do list is longer or I am less productive working from home and I never get it all done. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: letrozole + TI + ovidrel + monitoring + PNV + OPKs + CM

R/R: work has been crazy this week I haven't been able to check in but it has kept my mind off of everything. Even though we are doing monitoring I still want to do OPK's and check CM. MH and I are abstaining now until after the RE tells us to HIO, I am still going to get him off EOD so his swimmers are good and I am hoping and praying that he doesn't get performance anxiety on the big day. TTC is so romantic. 

CS/Q: none

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • @krash_ 😂 at your post. I’m glad you’ve been able to keep your mind off of ttc a bit! (Though work being so busy is not that fun)