May 2021 Moms

GTKY 11/17

If their was a zombie apocalypse what weapon would you choose?

Re: GTKY 11/17

• This question is best, lol! 

Obviously, if I had a gun with never ending ammo, I'd choose that.  But..... it doesn't exist.  So, I think I'd have to say a machete.  It's light and designed to cut through thick brush, so it could multitask in a zombie apocalypse.    
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I have no doubt we’d survive this lol. Fiancé and I both love to shoot and he used to be a pro. I had my marksman in the military. Let’s just say, we have a lot of weapons (50+). He also presses his own ammo so I don’t think we could possible run out of ammunition. Pressing new ammo is surprisingly quick and easy if you have the proper machinery. 

No, we aren’t hicks lol. Just a hobby we both enjoy doing together and he is a collector and likes to build them as well. 

So... I’d choose a 9mm rifle. Easy to be accurate. Or a 300 blackout because it’s super badass and fun to shoot but my arms would get tired so I’d stick with the 9mm rifle! 

Side note, zombies absolutely terrify me. I know it’s ridiculous because they are so far off from being real but I can’t watch zombie shows (or scary vampire shows) because I’ll have nightmares for weeks. The sounds they make when they are eating is just absolutely horrifying. So I’d find the highest rooftop, and hope for the best lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @brynn_mamaof4 See, you have to assume either you're hole up somewhere with limited resources or on the run with limited access to your resources or ability to carry those resources.  I'm just convinced, no matter the circumstances, the ammo will run out! LOL  (OMG i've thought about this too much)
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t well that changes things because if I had to be on the run from zombies I think I would just give up lol. Can I take a boat and just stay out in the ocean somewhere? Surely zombies can’t swim. I’d be terrified running lmao. 
  • @texas_t a boat off the coastline with all our weapons. We will pick them off one by one for all of you. That’s my answer lol. 
  • Since its the end of thenworld I am all for stealing someones nice big boat and living off the ocean just floating. If I am stuck where I am I think I would try to hide and avoid and see how bad and if no hope in sight join them. 
  • brynn_mamaof4 ... we often joke with our friends that our house is the place to be when the zombie apocalypse comes.  DH collects and we both visit the range often as a hobby, so no question for us either!  i would def choose a lightweight rifle with a great scope (we love ACOG) so the zombies will stand no chance!!!
  • @asf0613 in the case of a 🧟‍♀️ apocalypse I’ll find you and we can survive together!! Lol
  • i'm just hoping for "walking dead" style zombies that are nice and slow!!!
  • @asf0613 right?! The scariest zombies are the quick ones from that Brad Pitt movie!
  • @brynn_mamaof4 I am totally with you on the zombies...they freak me out and I can't watch any of those shows. I can do vampires and just about anything else, but out of all of them, I feel like Zombies could possibly end up being real for some reason.

So my weapon of choice would be a locked underground bunker where they can't get to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • If there is a zombie apocalypse I would just rather turn into a zombie or die. Pass on living in post apocalyptic world where at best I have to watch my loved ones get killed off one by one lol. 

• @mimser the preview of that movie gave me nightmares! Them all piling up over the wall 😭. Well, I’m done for tonight. I’ll be sure to share my zombie nightmare tomorrow lol. 
  • We have guns, but I don’t use them. I actually fought DH for years about it. So I’d go with a bow and lots of arrows, because you can reuse the arrows or make your own! Lol 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers