July 2021 Moms

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• bkjadebkjade member
    edited November 2020
    I'm thankful for my quiet mornings. Really loving the sound of the rain falling and the smell of coffee rn while everyone else is still :sleeping:
  • I am thankful for coffee. Especially on mornings when my kids wake me up before 6am.☕️
  • Loading the player...
  • I am thankful to have tomorrow off work. I also pulled my kids out of daycare for the day and we are just going to spend time together and do something fun. It’s nice to have a break with them during the week. Also hoping to have my house cleaned by tomorrow night so I can enjoy the weekend more. 
  • I’m thankful for snuggles from my dog. She always knows when I need a cuddle and some kisses to make me feel better!
  • Today I’m thankful for all the food that still sounds good to me today. I know this isn’t going to last! Haha
  • Thankful to DH who fixed our fridge ice machine last night (after it being broken for over a year) - can only drink ice cold water to help with nausea!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful I work from home and work remotely because I took a nap from 1:15-3 today and no one knows since it’s 7:15 AM EST. 😅😅

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*