June 2021 Moms

Your Craving What!??

Thought this one would be a great thread seeing how lots of us are talking about things we are craving now and it would be good to have a specific thread for it.  

What are you craving lately? What sounds good to you? Let us know! 

Re: Your Craving What!??

• Ketchup, ranch, franks, fruit snack, ice cream
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I have been craving McChicken sandwhiches from McDonald's the past few weeks. Not very healthy I know but its all I want to eat 😆 

Also, on Sunday I woke up craving a Monte Cristo sandwhich soo badly and searched all restaurants for one! Lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Everything I cannot have. 

- Chicken mcnuggets from McDs
    - A special guyanese bread with cheese
    - A spicy chicken from Wendy's

Why baby?! Why are you torturing me? 
  • Bagels. I’ve eaten so many bagels. 
    Anything salty. Which is the norm for me when I’m pregnant. 
    Most recently..  vitamin water. 

I also had one off cravings for pizza and spicy chicken from Wendy’s which I gave in to and haven’t wanted since luckily. 
  • Oh man aversions.. my first I couldn’t even look at pork. the second was steak or any kind of beef except ground.
    this time I seem to be okay for now but my aversions change depending on the day. 
  • I want nothing to do with anything that has vinegar or is sour.  Creamy sauces are also starting to bother me.  I have no idea what I’m going to put on salads for the next 7 months!  I barely choked down a grilled chicken salad with ranch the other day, I just couldn’t bear to throw it away.  The creamy stuff is all starting to taste spoiled.  I’m also finding that everything I think sounds good from a restaurant (always things I’ve had and liked before) are ending up tasting horrible.  

On the upside I’m loving Italian food and red sauce!  Plus all the carbs and cheese, like so many others!  
  • I literally ate an entire large container of raspberries the other day 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been eating cucumbers with Italian dressing every day for dinner.  Bread is also my friend so I've been having an english muffin every morning and that seems to help the initial nausea for the day.  My other big craving has been frozen fruit bars.  I love them.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @kristah2 +1 for bagels! Been having one everyday. 

Also sour and salty foods. Been eating so many dill pickles it's disgusting. Also lime outshine popsicles. 

My aversions are chocolate- never before in my life has Halloween candy not been appealling!! Also just sweets just taste bad. Meats are starting to get hard to chew. 
  • I used to crave and eat a lot of mexican food, but now whenever I think of it, I want to vomit haha
    Constant cravings: anything pickled or sour. and carbs - give me all the carbs! 
  • @_orchid_ and @kristah2 +2 for bagels! The real ones not the thomas brand bready ones.

Also, anything with cheese (or just cheese on it's own), potato chips and onion dip, apple cider, and thinly sliced deli ham (like paper thin) which we aren't suppose to have. I did cheat a little and nuked some deli ham for 

With DS I was all about Mexican food, all day every day. So far, this time I have not been interested in Mexican foods. Not gagging around them, just not interested at all. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• I was craving a club sandwich so I called my favourite restaurant and asked them to make us a dairy free one. We’re gonna pick it up at 7:45 so I can eat it after my meetings. 🎉🎉

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• I think I had too many bagels that now I don't want them. I was having a sour kick where I was eating lemons straight, drinking lemonade, eating sour watermelon candy, eating all the pickles in sight. Now I can't have any of those and am eating solely raw veggies again. First pregnancy I didn't have a single craving but did have an aversion to chicken, that still carries through to this day. 
  • Cheesesteak and fries! I’ve been craving really cheesy things. But like melty American cheese lol. 

• @DoubleUp8 +1 to cheese and apple cider! 

Also fresh fruit, salt and vinegar, and hot honey nutmeg milk before bed
  • Add me to the vinegar club. I could drink a tub of it lately lol I've been also craving sour pickled things. 
  • I at this moment while I wait at my doctor I am craving a cheeseburger. 
  • Bowls of cereal. Specifically Fruit Loops & Apple Cinnamon Cheerios (I craved the same thing with my daughter).

Also cheeseburgers & chicken biscuits from Chick-fil-A.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Orange juice is always a huge pregnancy craving of mine. I also was dying for Bosco sticks (?!?!?!) the other night and lo and behold Meijer had some. I haven’t eaten anything other than broth and jello for over a week so my bestie told me if I *ever* decided something sounded good to tell her. She had those darn things in my oven within 30 minutes! Lol. 

Ooh- also cold honey crisp apples! Before my hg revved up I was doing one a day, and I am looking forward to trying one tomorrow.

Aversions: ground beef, especially taco meat. But the smell of basically anything cooking makes me queasy, too. Oh and water, because apparently I was bitten by a rabid raccoon or something.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • @disgruntled12 omg I love honey crisp apples!. My favorite. My boss brought a big bag full of them to work and I have been eating so many of them sliced up dipped in peanut butter as my snack lol sooo good!!  😆🤣 a rabid racoon lol 
  • @mc0303 A cheesesteak perfectly encapsulates what I want: meat and cheese, gooey-er the better. Carbs also good, but mostly in bread, potato, and noodle form. It all must also be very salty.
    Vegetables are gross. Quinoa is gross. Fruit is ok if it's tangy/sour. I'm going to gain 50lbs.
  • @akoros @mc0303 I had a cheesesteak last night for dinner! So yummy. 
    With DS1 pregnancy I craved ice cold water and iceberg lettuce throughout the entire pregnancy and worked out frequently. With Ds2 it was cheeseburgers, pizza, etc and didn't work out. Gained exactly 55 lbs with each 😂
  • @_orchid_ Last time I had massive cravings for a Big Mac...but not the burger, just the sauce and limp lettuce. That meant i ate a lot of salads with creamy dressing (mostly ranch). I also craved fruit like no one's business. Now it's all about the protein and fat. I've been holding off on the cheesesteaks, but am totally planning to get one soon
  • McDonald’s cheeseburger. I went a got one right at 10:30 when they switched to lunch. 😂
  • I woke up this morning craving cucumbers with salt and those baked breaded gooey mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, so me and DH went to the store to buy those things lol. Ill be eating some later 😋 Pregnancy is soo weird sometimes 😆 
  • @mindyb2019 I've been eating cucumbers for dinner every night.  I don't need to be pregnant to crave mozz sticks.  I love cheese. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Oh man, mozzarella sticks sound awesome! I was already making spaghetti tonight, maybe I need to hit the store for an appetizer!  
  • -McDonald’s cheeseburgers, totally went and got the kids and i them for lunch while we were out getting my anti nausea medication.
    - cereal...lately Apple Jacks, which I’ve never really liked before
    -sushi!!! This is the food I fantasize about eating once my nausea clears out. 
    - a really juicy grilled burger. That’s my other fantasy food.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mindyb2019 haha that is crazy!! There seems to really be no universals when it comes to pregnancy  :D 
  • I really want a burger and fries from Five Guys! And I also want some mozzarella sticks!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Today was fried rice. I couldn’t find any here (and I have no desire to cook it) so I settled for pad Thai. Also Guyanese bread was still a craving so I made a loaf today for the first time ever. So good. 

• @mc0303 omg NY style pizza is currently a huge craving.  I'm going to save it for a reward after my appointments on Tuesday 😆
  • wendy838wendy838 member
    edited November 2020
    I was craving pizza pops so I went and bought an 8-pack. No regrets. 
  • I’ve been craving pizza so bad. 😭😭😭😭 I can’t even recall the last time I had proper pizza with real cheese.