February 2021 Moms

FFFC 10/30

What’s your flame-worthy confession today?

Re: FFFC 10/30

• @tamalahoops hahahah I mean I would feel the same way. My BIL/SIL haven’t been careful and they go to big family functions (not H’s family). There is a Covid scare at pretty much every event. (Someone finds out they had it a few days after going, and everyone needs to get tested). I don’t want them to get it, but every time they are surprised that someone was there with Covid. What did you expect at an event with 100 ppl (with no one wearing a mask)? Luckily they aren’t judging us for our social distancing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mdfarmchick 😂 gross! I mean, I have two dogs and I'm never surprised to find dog hair anywhere, but there's no need to advertise it
  • @mdfarmchick we have 2 cats and I’m constantly pulling cat hair off of things (including food) but I definitely don’t think it’s cute or funny. Also, my office does a thanksgiving potluck (obv not during a pandemic) but I love it!  I love tasting my coworkers real home cooked food. There a few different cultures represented in my office and it’s one of my favorite things. 
  • @mdfarmchick - I have a husky, so the fur struggle is real, but I would also judge that being on display 
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• My confession this week is my daughter likes to play in her nasty diapers. Idk wtf has gotten into her but it’s gross. I heard her last night and pretended to be asleep so my husband had to deal with it........
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @roadspeckle oh that is the worst 🤦🏻‍♀️