April 2021 Moms

Re: FFFC 10/31

• Options
    @bblair24 yup. 3rd on the way, and I put a full week behind on the all due date check in. Oh well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bblair24, my fourth and I've actually forgotten I'm pregnant.

I ate an entire pack of Walmart frosted brownie bites. 
  • Options
    @aisukurimsarang omg only my second and I literally forget I’m pregnant! 
    @pelorunningmama crushed in n out for supper last night and didn’t share my fries with DH. I honestly could see myself eating that once a week, hitting the spot lately
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt ooh I loooove Christmas music! I haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet, but last year I definitely started in October. We might be best friends! 😂
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt @bblair24, I wait until Dia De Los Muertos ends (today!) and then it's Christmas Season for me until Epiphany!!! I try to hold off until it comes on the radio, about a week before Thanksgiving, but this year, I definitely cheated on Halloweeb with Christmas RomComs. I started watching them Friday. 
  • Options
    bblair24bblair24 member
    edited November 2020
    @aisukurimsarang ooh I love the cheesy Christmas movies! If I get a chance to watch what I want on tv with no interruptions, that’s what I watch. I did that this summer when my family went to a cookout and I felt too sick to go. 😂
  • Options
    @bblair24 @aisukrimsarang ooh I love Christmas movies too! I would watch one every night but MH can't handle "too much Christmas". *eyeroll* So I usually hold off on decorating and playing Christmas music out loud until after Thanksgiving. I don't know if I will make it this year, particularly if the election doesn't go the way I am hoping. I think we need a bit more cheer this year! 

@bblair24 yes I think we just became best friends!
  • Options
    @bblair24  @aisukurimsarang @bbrahmbhatt I totally watched "Holidate" on Netflix this week :) It was in the top watched on Netflix and got me off to a great start with the cheesy holiday movies! 
  • Options
    @bblair24 @aisukurimsarang @bbrahmbhatt and @theblondebump I’ve been watching lifetime Christmas movies for over a week now. I love them!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I've been watching Hallmark Christmas movies for a week already haha. I love it, I lay in bed and drink tea and watch my movies. 

@theblondebump i tried to hold off on watching The Holidate, but couldn't. I loved it though!