How Are You Feeling Elizabeth Banks GIF by ABC Network - Find  Share on  GIPHY

~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: Weekly Symptoms week of 11/1

• I’m 6 +5. 

By boobs are sore. Nauseous. The low grade cramps I was having seen to have subsided. Pretty irritable. In general though I’m really not feeling too bad. 
  • I’m 5w. The nausea is coming back. I’m scared. I’m soooo moody and irritable too. My poor husband. 😅😅 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Loading the player...
  • I’m 9+1.  So tired and nauseous, do not want to do anything today.  Also, no patience 😕.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @AKuzReve I feel you on being moody 😅 It’s like PMS from hell over here. 
  • How far along are you? 5+5

How are you feeling this week? +1 for irritable, also mostly towards DH lol. Fatigue is hitting me and also nausea. Oh and everything smells
  • How far along are you? 9w 5d

How are you feeling this week? Tired busy work week, combined with stay up until 11 pm last night had caught up with me. I think my nausea was exacerbated by the tiredness today. Hoping the nausea will begin to taper in the next two weeks or so.🤞
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• 8+2
    So fucking sick. Can hardly function for a good few hours in the mornings.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9+3 

how are you feeling this week? Well, nausea came back today.  My sister is getting married this Saturday so I know this week is going to be crazy busy.  I took a very long nap this afternoon and I’m still super tired 😴 
  • 7+3. Soooo tired and nauseated.  Mostly frustrated that nothing helps the nausea two days in a row. I'm literally in bed most of the day and feel like a total lump.

Keep having random dreams that it is twins... which better not be a sign 😆
  • 9+4 and +1 for all the tired and nausea. I find it worse when I lay on my back which seems early for that. 
    I’m also having all the acne and migraines. 
    So basically I’m crap. 
  • 6+6

i am so nauseous in the morning, I gag/vomit/dry heave as soon as I get up. I am so tired and just cannot stay up late any longer. I’m bloated, my boobs are randomly sore, I’m constipated, and I have been having mild cramping.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• 9+4 nauseous, tired and major pregnancy brain. @kristah2 my nausea seems worse on my back too. 

I also sometimes feel like I have to roll out of bed like a woman who is 8 months pregnant instead of just popping out of bed like a normal person. 
  • 6+4

Very very exhausted. Very hungry. Very bloated.
  • 6+4

I’ve felt awful since I hit 6 weeks. So exhausted all the time and nauseous. Not sure how I’m going to make it through work today. 

• 5+5

sore boobs, tired, bloated, and hot flashes.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• 6+6 
    I am so sick. I can’t function. The nausea pill my doctor prescribed is helping but I’m still feeling sick. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Omie_Wise sorry the meds help but don’t solve it. My zofran makes me not vomit as much but I still am super nauseous and feel hungover all the time. 
  • jaztasticjaztastic member
    edited November 2020
    8+2

I feel gross. Thats pretty much how Im going to sum this up, I feel like shit. Im tired beyond tired. Im always hungry and always nauseous. My breast feel like there are thousands of tiny needles just beneath the skin waiting to stick me a moments notice. Im so fucking bloated and gassy, the foods I crave dont help but eating food that is a "better" option makes the nausea worse. So yea... this phase sucks balls. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Tried to eat dinner but it tasted so gross to me when yesterday it was delicious and I ate 2 servings. 😭 so now I’m hungry but won’t eat food. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• 8+3 

The past 2 days I haven't been feeling well. This dizziness is getting really bad and I have a headache all day long that isn't helping. I feel tired and worn out all the time and like im hungover everyday:( Ugh. 
  • @AKuzReve - Ugh I hate that. I can only eat something once, and then the very thought of it will make me sick.
  • 9+1

Fatigue and headaches have been taking me out the last couple days!  Nausea also seems to have suddenly kicked it up a notch, I've been fortunate not to have much morning sickness but suddenly today I've been feeling sick since I got up and it just isn't going away.  Since I'm an IVF mom, I've sort of been wondering as I move into the placenta taking over producing hormones phase if my symptoms might kick up since it will no longer be just my steady doses of progesterone and estrogen I take every day...seems like maybe that's the case.

And while not exactly a symptom, can I commiserate with my fellow IVF moms for a minute about PIO shots?  I've gotten so freaking sore from the shots in the last week or so, nothing I do seems to help!  I didn't have any issues with them at all for the first 4-5 weeks and haven't changed anything in my process for taking the shots but I'm suddenly getting all these injection site reactions - itching, bruising, tenderness.  I think my body is just over getting stabbed with needles every day and I'm certainly over stabbing myself with them too!
  • I am 7 + 3 

The nausea has been horrible for me. Last week I could hardly eat anything. The last two days I've been able to eat in the morning  and around lunch time but get incredibly nauseous around 8pm. I'm getting woken up in the middle of the night incredibly hungry. 

I am struggling with drinking water which is leading to a UTI. Drinking water makes me nauseous but I'm still trying. 

The fatigue has just become normal to me now.

The thing I noticed today is my boobs. Its like they doubled over night. None of my bras fit and they are incredibly painful. 
  • @hollyk224 count me in for hot flashes too! That was a new symptom that has just popped up in the last week (7w3d as of today). Luckily the weather is getting really chilly, so I just pop out for a cool down when I’m having a moment. 
  • I commiserate with everyone else that feels like junk. I cannot get over how awful I feel. I'm am not nauseous but just feel overall like crap. 

9+1 

Feel like crap. Still not eating much but have added oatmeal to my raw veggies and bagel diet. I did crave a burger yesterday after backpacking 16 miles but that was quickly gone before I could have one. 
  • 6+2 and also feeling awful.  I'm queasy all the time and the second it goes away I'm starving so I eat and then I want to be sick.  

@ellieemc26 After my 2nd beta I switched to vaginal progesterone and only have to do PIO injections every 3 days which sounded great at the time but the shots are somehow more painful.  Do you know when you stop the PIO?  With DS I stopped my meds around 8 weeks so hopefully the finish line is near.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• 5+5 here. Overall I have few complaints, but it's early. I'm pretty tired and get really bloated in the evening. Oh, here's something funny. I fart uncontrollably sometimes  :D Like, I don't really FEEL overly gassy... I feel like I should be able to keep them in, but nope! 
  • @laurad75 I just got my weaning schedule last week.  I keep the daily shots until the 19th so I’m going to 11+ weeks. On the upside I get to start reducing the dose this Sunday, I’m hoping that will help.  
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited November 2020
    While I was researching if I could take Dramamine for nausea (news flash, you can), I came across this gem. It's called the PUQE score 😆

What's everyone's score?
  • My PUQE score is 11
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I'm a 12  😆
  • Not bad. Im only an 8 lol 
  • I'm an 11 😔
  • 8 - I scored low on the bottom 2 questions but very high on that first one!
  • I'm going to have to add vivid dreams to my list of symptoms.  The last few nights I am constantly waking up in a panic,  from some insanely random dream.  
  • AKuzReve said:
    Tried to eat dinner but it tasted so gross to me when yesterday it was delicious and I ate 2 servings. 😭 so now I’m hungry but won’t eat food. 
    I just said something about this to my coworkers. I said, we had spaghetti last night and it was delicious so I brought some today. Every time I open my lunch bag though I gag from the smell. This is why I don’t bring my lunch while pregnant.
  • I'm so sick today I can't get out of bed 😭😭😭😭
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @klj0228 I'm the same. I spend so much money on lunch during 1st tri bc I never know what sounds good until like 20 minutes before.