Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
FTM/STM/STM+: 
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? 

Re: Week 2 (June 8 - 14) Check-in 10/27

• mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited October 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  8w 2d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ I have 3 rambunctious boys!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out! Sent in my Sneak Peek test yesterday. I decided just to do that for fun since this is my last baby. I won’t trust the results until I get my NIPT results!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: gummy bear

Upcoming appointments: just had my first yesterday, got to see the little babe. Was measuring a couple days ahead so that was nice. NIPT blood draw in two weeks and next appt in 4 weeks. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good! Boobs are getting more sore as the weeks go on, still cramps here and there. Some slight nausea mostly at night, and fatigue.

Rants/Raves: my kiddos are crazy this week because of Halloween and then we go to GWL to celebrate two of my kiddos fall birthdays 

Questions: natm 

GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? hubby and I were Fred and Wilma one year long ago before kids. It was funny. Haven’t dressed up in years, I hate to say! But I love watching my kids dress up!
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited October 2020
    Aaaaannnnnd I just realized I posted in the wrong thread! As of yesterday my due date was changed to June 6. Doh! Oh well. 
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7+3
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Berlingot Candy 
    Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow! 
    How are you feeling?: Nervous about tomorrow, although we just had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago, it seems so long. Nausea is bad, but I am using meds to keep it under control. 
    Rants/Raves: Today DD used her stethoscope from her doctor kit to talk and listen to her sister. They had quite the conversation together lol. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? Before having a child, H and I did Dexter and his victim. I can’t believe I wore Saran wrap as a costume, but it looked amazing. This year we are doing Peter Pan theme as a family. The family ones are always fun! 

@mamakate2011 Happy to have you here for one more week with us! Yay for a good appointment! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 11th! 7w5 
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM! 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: definitely finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a headphone earbud
    Upcoming appointments: ultrasound in exactly 8 hours!!! 
    How are you feeling?: so sick all the time. Going to ask for some anti nausea medication at my next appointment
    Rants/Raves: working in a bakery when you are pregnant is the worst lol! All the smells and everything is making me so sick.
    Questions: none right now!
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? 
    My favorite of all time was I did a pop art makeup. It was fantastic.
    This year I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 14 as of now! So we are 7 Weeks & 2 Days. 
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM, our son will be 2 soon!
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green. When pregnant with our son, I hated not knowing, until the night we delivered. It honestly was what got me through labor. The entire time I kept thinking, the harder I push the faster I know what this baby is! It was such a sweet moment when we found out. 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Blueberry!
    Upcoming appointments: November 11
    How are you feeling?: Tired and nauseous. Hungry, but not hungry, if that makes any sense :wink:
    Rants/Raves: (Rant)I drive about 30 minutes to work each day and I always get road rage when pregnant. I remember this with our first pregnancy, but dang! I get so crabby on my way home at night when people drive SLOW. (Rave) I just got the new iphone! I am not normally am not a person who HAS to have the newest technology, but we got a really good deal for trade in and I wanted the new camera. LOVE! 
    Questions: None today
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? No Halloween Costumes this year mostly too lazy, but I'll blame it on the pandemic. :wink: A few years back, my husband and I went as Richard Simmons & Jane Fonda, it was so fun! 

ruemcclanahan I normally LOVE a bakery smell, but I can imagine that being awful right now! Hoping your nausea subsides soon!

amzlau that is so sweet your daughter is using the telescope :smile: sending good thoughts your way today at your ultrasound!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 11th, 7w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team finding out all the way. Can’t wait to know! Hoping for a little girl. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A headphone earbud.

Upcoming appointments: Nov 9th is my first U/S. Cant wait but im sooo anxious and nervous. Praying there is a HB. 

How are you feeling?: Alright most days. I've had alot of upset tummy issues lately. 🤷‍♀️ Could just be the hormones. Im crazy tired all the time, mild headaches and alot of dizziness daily which sucks. 

Rants/Raves: Don't really have much to say other then im feeling a bit grumpy and down today as I'm in alot of pain and can barely walk from my leg :( I sure hope its hurrys up and goes away. 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? This year im dressing up as a creepy candy neon clown  at work. Were having a carnival theme and my co worker and boss will be creepy clowns too but a clown that matches each of our personalities. Our General Manger will be dressed up as the circus ring master lol