Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
FTM/STM/STM+: 
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? 

Re: Week 3 (June 15 - 22) Check-in 10/27

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: estimated due date in June 18th. I’m approximately 6 weeks & 5 days 
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM (and freaking out!!)
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out for sure 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a sweet pea 
    Upcoming appointments: I just had my first ultra sound today. It was so awesome to see a heart beat. My thyroid levels are ridiculously high so they are trying to get me into an Endocrinologist this week. If not, my next appointment will be with my OB on November 5th 
    How are you feeling?: SO nauseous. SO SO SO nauseous. 
    Rants/Raves: I am so happy to be nauseous because it means I’m finally pregnant but I am also starting to be done with it LOL 
    Questions: anyone else living off of soup and crackers? 
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? My cat is going to be an avocado this year. Avo-cat-o. Mom jokes have started or I’m losing my mind. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/21, 6+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (3rd!)
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: we have 1 boy, 1 girl. I want to be team green, but hubs wants to know 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pea
    Upcoming appointments: 11/10
    How are you feeling?: queasy 
    Rants/Raves: annoyed with laundry. And that’s before a new babe 🥴
    Questions: need nausea remedies stat
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? Dressing up as captain marvel. We do a group costume every year 💜
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 16th/6w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pearl 

Upcoming appointments: first ultrasound is on Thursday!! 

How are you feeling?: super anxious for the ultrasound. I have a history of recurrent miscarriage so I’m just a big ball of nerves but I’m feeling positive! 

Rants/Raves: so far no morning sickness although sometimes I think I feel tiny waves of nausea If I’m hungry. But I’m so ravenous I am never too hungry! My most annoying symptom is insomnia! 

Questions: is anyone having a fertility treatment baby? I am currently pregnant from an IUI. We have been trying since April 2018 so it’s been a journey!! 

GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? I wanted to dress up as June from the handsmaids tale this year but we’re staying in so there’s really no point. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6 weeks + 5
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: ladybug!
    Upcoming appointments: Our first appointment is coming up on the 9th.
    How are you feeling?: Dry dry mouth which makes me nauseous in the morning, but it gets a little better in the evening.
    Rants/Raves: Rant: geez these mood swings. I saw a women's Nike commercial this morning and started crying. Raves: Me and my husband are so excited for the 8 week appointment!
    Questions: Anyone else feeling more anxiety than usual (think it may be the hormones).
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year?
    Wendy Peffercorn and Squints (The Sandlot is one of my husband's favorite movies)
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w2d?
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out ;)
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: m&m 
    Upcoming appointments: tomorrow! Ultrasound!
    How are you feeling?: nauseous as all get out and fatigued but also major insomnia?! I’m a mess. And overwhelmed, generally.
    Rants/Raves: I hate this stupid virus and the mess that the world is in. I’m so sick of pride running the show.
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? For me, i dressed up as a Calico cat one year. I glued patches of orange, white, brown, and grey grey felt all over a black turtle neck and leggings. I was very proud of myself (5th grade). For my, kiddos, when the older 2 were Lilo and Stitch!
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: U/S Monday, this weekend needs to fly by! And then zoom intake with PA on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: Super nauseous in the morning but if I keep up with eating it is usually ok in the afternoon. I’m sooo tired. I’m super bloated. I’m hungry but have no appetite/nothing sounds appealing to eat.

Rants/Raves: I worked 3 10s in a row (M, T, W) and I’m so tired today. I thankfully do not have anymore 3 in a row in Nov or Dec

Questions: None at this time

GTKY: What has been your favorite Halloween costume or what are you dressing up as this year? I’m not dressing up this year. My favorite costume was either a champagne bottle or 80s outfit.

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21