March 2021 Moms

Product Spotlight: Bath Time

redseligredselig member
edited October 2020 in March 2021 Moms

This is a place for FTMs to ask questions about, S+TMs to share their prior experience with, and everyone to share what they're eyeing in the world of maternity, baby and postpartum products. Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product to help streamline and make it easier to refer back. This week we're discussing bath time! 

Please use the prompts below to try to share as much relevant info as you can in a format that is easy for those reading to navigate and respond to.

For S+TMs: 

• Individual (e.g., lifestyle) factors that might influence your choice:
  • Favorite bath time accessories:
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • What you like and don't like about it: is there a bath related accessory  you don't have but are considering? Why?:
  • Are there bath accessories you've tried that you absolutely hate? Why?: 
  • Additional thoughts on bath accessories?:

For FTMs:

• Bath accessories you're interested in:
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • Any questions for S+TMs?:

To view past Product Spotlights or the upcoming schedule, see
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IrF0iah5XaJFdFTHzNVcIEq4ujZTwq_j1bG9W-bovNs/edit#gid=0
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Product Spotlight: Bath Time

• I had the Tummy Tub until DS was about 8 months. It was awkward in the beginning to stabilize his head without it flopping around on the sides of the tub. He loved being submerged in water from his shoulders down. I bought the Stokke Flexi Tub after. Convenient for the small space we were living in at the time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • so someone gifted us a fancy baby bath that we never used to its full capacity. We use the tub but I think it's supposed to have some kind of jet feature or something that we never used.  That being said, once her umbilical cord fell off and she could have real baths, we started with a basin in the sink for the first month or so. Then we used the sling in the baby tub to support her until she could sit up on her own and then she was in the tub.

I think this or this are probably good choices. according to rakuten, the whale tub (second link) is cheaper at buy buy baby
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker