I had posted but I am in week 2, sorry XD 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/20, 10+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth time mom
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out at the AS
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby weighs as much as a quarter
    Upcoming appointments: Next week!
    How are you feeling?: Exhausted
    Rants/Raves: Rant - why do toddlers insist on waking up so early?? Rave - I managed to do my exercise yesterday for the first time in too long, it felt good, so I'm hoping I can get back into a streak.
    Questions: none at the moment.
    GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? This changes in the fall it's hot apple cider, any other time of year it's hot cocoa
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 19 / 10w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry / fits on a tea candle

Upcoming appointments: Next week too @mrosek91! November 3 - High risk OB / November 6 - NT scan + blood draw / November 9 - Cerclage

How are you feeling?: I've actually been feeling good the last couple of days... I am tired early, but I seem to be turning a corner. 

Rants/Raves: None of the meetings we have at work finish or start on time, such a bother.

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? It has to be good old boring coffee! The sad thing is I quit coffee last December/January 😅 but I'll still have decaf from time to time. So, when I have this healthy baby, I look forward to enjoying my morning coffee again, until we TTC again!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a lime today. Craziness

Upcoming appointments: Not til November 10th

How are you feeling?: Starting to feel a tiny bit better. Still gagging but I have a few more foods I can eat now which is nice. 

Rants/Raves: My mom was in town this weekend and DS had a blast with her. Poor thing is a very active boy but I've had him in front of the tv a lot. He loved having extra attention and ran around a local garden with her for an hour. It was a great break for me and a change for him.

Questions: None

GTKY: Normally I love a soy vanilla latte but right now I'm just happy I can drink hot chocolate. Hoping my body will be ok with coffee again soon. 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 15 / 11 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out at the anatomy scan 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a Poker chip

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for my monthly one. Hopefully we get to hear the heartbeat. 

How are you feeling?: I feel like I'm coming out of the fog. Today was the first day I didn't throw up in a long time.

Rants/Raves: My hips already hurt.

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? It was coffee but that makes me sick right now so I have been drinking Matcha lattes 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 17/11 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out hopefully this week!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a golf ball 
    Upcoming appointments: Next Monday!
    How are you feeling?: I’m feeling anxious. The pregnancy dreams haven’t been great and I wake up most mornings in a panic. I hope the doctor calls with the blood test results this week and I think that may help settle me. 
    Rants/Raves: I’m so ready for the morning sickness to at least subside a little. It has been rough this time!
    Questions: I can’t think of any right now. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? It used to be coffee. I know my love will come back eventually but right now it makes me want to gag. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11 weeks; May 18

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: size of a Macaroni

Upcoming appointments: Nov 3

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I'm starting to feel like I can stay awake most of the day with an early bedtime so that's a plus!

Rants/Raves: Rave: My dad was in town this weekend and I hadn't seen him since last Thanksgiving so it was really fun to see him and DS play together. DS is going to be really bummed when he leaves today 😢. But we had a really good time!

Rant: I have a huge project go-live at work this weekend and am exhausted just thinking of all the hours I will be working these next two weeks. 

Questions: Nothing right now

GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? Hot apple cider! I drink coffee daily and although I do like it, it's not my favorite.
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I’ll be 11 weeks tomorrow! 

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th kiddo 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finallllly convinced my fiancé to agree to finding out the gender lol. We will just do a special 4d US around 16 weeks. We are going to keep the gender and name a surprise for everyone else though, that was the compromise ha. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I can’t remember.. but I think this app says 11 weeks is a Lime? Which was crazy to me, so much bigger than just a week ago! 

Upcoming appointments: in my 12th week 

How are you feeling?: I will immediately knock on every wood surface in my house after I say this but... surprisingly much better. I am down to one zofran a day and it’s keeping me pretty buttoned up for the most part. I really think I may get over the yuckiness soon.. I have had severe HG in my past pregnancies practically living in the hospital and needing to carry a backpack of IV fluids around. So I am very very happy to feel so much better. Other than that, I’m still very tired. I’m having the worst insomnia. BUT.... my constipation seems to be improving and THAT makes me so happy haha. 

Rants/Raves: We just bought my dream home and close on the 30th. I’m so excited and can’t wait to move in and start making it our home. Rant: I really want a doppler, the fact that I AM feeling so much better makes me also a little nervous 🤦🏼‍♀️. But, my placenta has attached itself to the front of my uterus and they said it may be hard to locate heartbeat... so I don’t want to get one and not be able to find it and freak myself out. 

Questions: Needing some amazing recommendations for a good pair of maternity leggings! My favorite leggings are the space dye material collection from Beyond Yoga. They are worth every penny in my opinion. But they are sold out of all sizes in maternity 😭. Something super soft and strong/sturdy. I can’t stand leggings that are the slicker workout material. 

GTKY: What is your favorite hot drink? I’ve been treating myself to an occasional al hot apple cider from Starbucks lately. At home I’ve been enjoying making hot chocolate with some peppermint mocha creamer, whipped cream, marshmallows, and a few chocolate chips on top 🙈
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 Two great pieces of news! So glad you’re feeling better and may not have HG this time *knocks on wood* Congrats on the new house! What makes it your dream home?
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 That all sounds amazing!!
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 aww that sounds so nice!! And I'm so glad you are starting to feel better...hopefully it continues to improve!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017