Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B*tchfest 10.26

Feeling moody today? Here is your safe space to bitch about it. 

Re: Monday B*tchfest 10.26

• Guess I'll start the festivities off this morning... I have become the "proof-reading b*tch" of my organization... wtf did not get my Master's degree for this.  Not my fault nobody else can write worth shite (and also... why can nobody else write!?!!?!!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 Your coworkers sound annoying. I validate your frustration! 

Anyone else really just hate your job so much that you have to look at your student loan balance to remind yourself that you are 180k in debt so you can’t quit your job? Just me? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz there are definitely times I feel like that! Especially right now with MH working from home and making almost the same salary as I do busting my butt in the pharmacy too. I’m like, why am I doing this again?
  • @canucklehead123  Whoever writes the policies at work, they are straight up terrible at writing. They can’t even do the subheadings correctly. But I don’t want to be the one to volunteer to do it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @pharmd93 Oh yes. Watching my husband sleep till 8, then leisurely make his way *upstairs* to work for a few hours, then still make about the same that I do minus the student loan payments can be infuriating. And he doesn’t have to get belittled by idiots all day. I can barely contain my jealousy.