Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 10/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 10/26

• Options

Month/Cycle: 10/3 AL

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: Doesn’t matter

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: BFN on Saturday, now just WFAF

R/R: I had a very nice weekend and actually got a lot of housework done. Hoping to be able to keep the house clean into the week. I took Thursday off this week so I’m trying to convince myself I just have to get through one 3 day week, and then just a single day. It feels better to trick myself this way going into a Monday haha

CS/Q: temp down, AF anticipated either today or tomorrow

• Options
    @fitzfizz glad you had a productive weekend! Sorry for the BFN though. 

Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD/DPO: 33/10

Timing: -2, 0(IUI), +1

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: sometime this week

R/R: I am no longer feeli good about this cycle ugh. Over the weekend I started SS, then I realized all my “symptoms” are really just because of the progesterone, and that I felt the exact same way at this point last cycle. No matter how many cycles I’m on progesterone, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the way it makes me feel. Blah. That’s my rant for this rainy Monday morning!

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@fitzfizz i do that all the time to get through work or tasks. Self pep talks are the best. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 14 but Od early

Testing: not unless late 

R/R: doing dumb chores today like getting car cleaned that I’m wheels excited about.

CS/Q: chart in spoiler. Small temp rise today but i all look so drank wine last night 🤔

• Options
    @fitzfizz I definitely chunk my weeks like that, too! My Wednesday’s are super easy so I picture it as two, two day weeks in one! Whatever gets you through!
    @runningoncookies I’m still crossing everything for you! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
    @And846 I’m not sure why I’m just noticing this but I don’t agree with your cross hairs. I think you probably O’d on CD13, which isn’t a big difference, but maybe.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: probably Thursday

R/R: I told our parents this weekend that we are TTC. I needed it off my chest. They were both super supportive and let me cry while I talked about it. I was most scared to tell my mom, but she said she just wants me happy. In other news, it snowed here yesterday and I’m pissed. I HATE early snow, and most snow in general. Ugh. 

CS/Q: stopped temping at 3dpo; I’m sleeping much better.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

@chindimples04 we have snow in the forecast for Friday 😩😩 just in time for Halloween .

@runningwithcookies with you on the symptom spotting and driving myself crazy  my husband keeps asking me and I’m like it doesn’t matter but definitely paying attention anyways 😩

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 24/I’m not sure

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: bfn this morning, going to test again in 2-3 days if no af.

R/R: I don’t have much. We went to a really small (6 people) wine party thing yesterday with people we’ve already been around in Lou of our annual Halloween wine tour, and it was fun. I felt guilty because I didn’t test yesterday and drank some wine but getting that bfn this am kinda made me feel better about that. I just hate it, when I drink wine I’m up all night and I’ve already been having a hard time sleeping.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @runningoncookies I think SS is just an illogical reaction that is hard to suppress. Even when you know logically that symptoms that would show up before a missed period are exactly the same as pre-AF, it is so hard to stop yourself! I wish you luck haha

@And846 Your temps are confusing for sure. I would say I also am not thinking you ovulated on CD13, but since it looks like one consistent overall temp rise I am not sure what I would even guess. It looks like you are pretty consistently HIO just in case, so hopefully everything works out well despite wonky temps. 

@chindimples04 I’m glad you were able to tell your mom and she can be supportive! 

@peytonpedro Wine induced insomnia is the worst! I can usually have one glass with no problems, but if I ever have more than 1 I wake up around 3 am. Always annoying. Hopefully your Monday is over quickly and you can get better sleep tonight. 

• Options
    @And846 good luck getting your errands done today!

@chindimples04 I’m glad you were able to talk to your parents and that it made you feel better. 

@paytonpedro sorry for the bfn...it sounds like your get together was fun yesterday though!

@fitzfizz ugh it really is so true! I tell myself “but it’s just because of the progesterone” half a dozen times a day lol.