June 2021 Moms
Options

Should I be worried about high progesterone levels?

Found out Tuesday I’m pregnancy. HgC levels were 94 progesterone 16.
Today hgc was 243 and progesterone was 280. Should I be concerned? Dr didn’t seem concerned. Has this happened to anyone?

Re: Should I be worried about high progesterone levels?

• Options
    1) If you have a concern ask your doctor, if they're not concerned it's probably fine
    2) A LOT of us on this board right now are dealing with low progesterone and concerning betas right now and this question may seem insensitive for that reason.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @mamatohollis Hello and welcome!

I invite you to introduce yourself in the "Introductions!" thread and read the "***READ THIS FIRST***" thread, which describes how the board works. One-off posts are discouraged as they tend to clog up the board. Once you've read through those announcements, feel free to jump into the existing threads. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ashaislurking definitely not my intentions at all. I typically struggle with progesterone levels being good at all. I’ve had to MC and one chemical due to low progesterone levels.